What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kylekennypiptweek
Posts: 4427
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm back from a week without power! And no one missed me!? *fist pumps*

Eh, just doin' nothing. This three year old is pissing me the f*ck off. Yeah, she's my cousin.....

Whatever.

My other house, which is in a flood zone, is destroyed. And it's going to be condemed soon, so now my brother and Aunt have to get another place. They were roommates. Yeah, they're real depressed....



Pancakes are, like, my word of the day.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
(ugly)Bob
Posts: 5855
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Re: What's up?

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

yay, your back!


what's up? i stacked it twice walking through coles walking in and walking out. fail. anyway. yeah. my life is that eventful. *sarcasm*
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
kylekennypiptweek
Posts: 4427
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Yay!

Changed my avater for the first time in, like, EVER! :D
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:21 am

We finished recording drums. Today will just make sure that everything is okay. Nine songs in two days. Our drummer is a machine!
It's my turn now. I have to practice.

kylekennypiptweek wrote:I'm back from a week without power!

Whole week? Well, that sucks! I can't even imagine what's it like.

kylekennypiptweek wrote:My other house, which is in a flood zone, is destroyed. And it's going to be condemed soon, so now my brother and Aunt have to get another place.

Aw, that's terrible. I hope they find something soon.
BRMBug
Posts: 18520
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 am

kylekennypiptweek wrote:My other house, which is in a flood zone, is destroyed. And it's going to be condemed soon, so now my brother and Aunt have to get another place. They were roommates. Yeah, they're real depressed....

Aw. Well, I hope y'all didn't loose anything that's not replaceable. And good luck with the hunt.

What's up? NOt much. Just internetsing and figuring out what to do with my day.
kylekennypiptweek
Posts: 4427
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 am

Yeah, everything is okay now, I guess.

What's up? I'm ..........doing SOMETHING. I think I'm going to the other house to get sh*t. Yeah that's all I think I'm doing. :I
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:58 am

Back from dentist. My tooth is now whole and smooth. But, there's one more that needs to be taken care of. I have another appointment in two weeks.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 pm

I set my browser to change "obama" to "spongebob" and "romney" to "squidward" and i'm just dying this is the best election day ever
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 pm

^^^ That is brilliant! :lol: I never realized you could hack a browser like that. I must investigate!
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:^^^ That is brilliant! :lol: I never realized you could hack a browser like that. I must investigate!

well there's thing called ponify that was designed to change regular words to the ones they use in my little pony but you can use it to change any word to any other word so it works for anything

i'm really tired and didn't do a bunch of my homework yet oops
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
mo303564
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby mo303564 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Tomorrow could be my Psuedo last day at Macy's. (The pratical "real" date might have been 3 weeks ago!) :roll: What happened??

A) I left early that day after them telling me that they were "overbooked" that day, and I have not seen work in that 'department' since.

B) Last week, I looked for work and AGAIN thought I couldn't find something...but then an opening appeared in another 'Cross-department' and so I took it for tomorrow and logged out.

C) TODAY...I look for work again, and notice a BIG mistake.
I'm scheduled for both Friday and Saturday. You would probably say now...so?? :timmy: Well, let me tell you...

I'm working at Target on Saturday during THAT TIME!! :shock:
I never put it in...I KNEW I was working on Saturday...so it seems there was a computer glitch.

So now, I don't know what to do because I cannot work Saturday, and if those hours aren't filled...I could be 'Fired' but since I haven't found anything in the past few weeks, and now suddenly this...I'm Ready to QUIT!!

So tomorrow could be very intersting....very intersting for Macy's and their Temp future there. In some ways, this is nothing and I could care less...so stay tuned! :assface:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:31 am

Hey, it's Pip Tweek! :D How are you doing, man? We haven't seen you in ages.

Wii fit man wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:^^^ That is brilliant! :lol: I never realized you could hack a browser like that. I must investigate!

well there's thing called ponify that was designed to change regular words to the ones they use in my little pony but you can use it to change any word to any other word so it works for anything

I've heard of pornolise, but never of ponify. Bronies everywhere!

mo303564 wrote:So now, I don't know what to do because I cannot work Saturday, and if those hours aren't filled...I could be 'Fired' but since I haven't found anything in the past few weeks, and now suddenly this...I'm Ready to QUIT!!

That sucks! I had a similar situation six months ago. I was offered a job (remember, at Tommy Hilfiger store), but the girl who offered it didn't know her boss also offered it to another guy.
I was given a chance to compete with the guy, but had to decline, because it meant I'd have to quit my old job, or work two full time job for a slim chance of getting it.


Tomorrow I have a gig. And on sunday paintball. It's going to be a tiring weekend. The town we're playing in is some 300 km away, which means after the gig three hour drive back, few hours of sleep, then a day of running through woods, dodging balls of paint.
At least I got a fair amount of sleep last night. I went to sleep earlier than usual (11pm) and forgot to set my alarm clock, so I woke up a full hour later (6:30 am). I have a cool boss, so he wasn't upset about me being late.
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby Zazaban » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Wii fit man wrote:I set my browser to change "obama" to "spongebob" and "romney" to "squidward" and i'm just dying this is the best election day ever

Genius. I must shake your hand, Sir.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Mamont
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Re: What's up?

Postby Mamont » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 am

Yesterday, on our way to paintball we found a pup lost in the woods. Probably left there by owners.
Son of a bitch was incredibly loud, obnoxious and smelled of dung. We put him in a cardboard box and bought him some cat food (we couldn't find puppy food on sunday afternoon in the middle of nowhere) and some goat milk, just in case he's too young for solid food.
My friend took this pic and posted it on FB and immediately got him adopted.
I don't get why people don't neuter dogs. Some say it's inhumane... And leaving dogs to die is not?
Image

After paintball we went to a pizza place and almost killed ourselves with pizzas. I ate four and a half big ass slices. This morning I didn't need breakfast, I was still full.
kylekennypiptweek
Posts: 4427
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Re: What's up?

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Mamont wrote:Yesterday, on our way to paintball we found a pup lost in the woods. Probably left there by owners.
Son of a bitch was incredibly loud, obnoxious and smelled of dung. We put him in a cardboard box and bought him some cat food (we couldn't find puppy food on sunday afternoon in the middle of nowhere) and some goat milk, just in case he's too young for solid food.
My friend took this pic and posted it on FB and immediately got him adopted.
I don't get why people don't neuter dogs. Some say it's inhumane... And leaving dogs to die is not?
Image

After paintball we went to a pizza place and almost killed ourselves with pizzas. I ate four and a half big ass slices. This morning I didn't need breakfast, I was still full.



PUUUPPPPYYYYY!!!!

What the hell is wrong with people? Why would people put ANIMALS OUT TO FEND ON THEIR OWN!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE BASTARDS??!!

I'm a little irritable today....

f*cking assh*les leaving poor animals out on the f*cking street, they should be left on the f*cking street for a change.....
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests