What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

VACOOLA

Re: What's up?

Postby VACOOLA » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:12 pm

Please, don't be naive. Aliens are completely fart-resistant. Every abductee will tell you that. Moreover, some aliens are addicted to human farts, which makes them even more dangerous given that artificially induced excessive farting can cause you to explode. The only real way to prevent aliens from probing you is to probe them preemptively before they pop your butt cherry.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu May 01, 2014 6:48 am

VACOOLA wrote:Please, don't be naive. Aliens are completely fart-resistant. Every abductee will tell you that. Moreover, some aliens are addicted to human farts, which makes them even more dangerous given that artificially induced excessive farting can cause you to explode. The only real way to prevent aliens from probing you is to probe them preemptively before they pop your butt cherry.

What the hell? :lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Tommy317

Postby Tommy317 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:41 pm

I live in Auckland.It's sunny day!
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon May 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Okay time to catch up! :o

- Still at home in NH
- Working 2 PT jobs
- My Cat is 15, alive...and still a pain in the ass :roll:
- Been playing too much South Park SOT

Other than completely losing my mind, I think that's about it. :P
I will let you know when or if I turn into a duck...who wants to be President of the U.S. (it's either that or Rob Schneider) :shock:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue May 06, 2014 12:08 am

I'll recap like mo
- Living with my sister now. Odd living in such a crowded house, with her 4 kids.
- About to give some cress plant diabetes. For science.
- Still not played stick of truth though I've seen letsplays of it.
- watched a lot of TV lately
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue May 06, 2014 3:30 am

I'm sick.
We had a concert yesterday (opening for Amon Amarth, as I mentioned). I could barely sing, and the organization was terrible, but in the end, the concert was pretty good. Good turnout, great response from the audience.
I'm pretty sure I've infected the singer of the band that played after us. It's not my fault they didn't have anything to disinfect the mic with!
We're working in two shifts again, so I have to work, flu or no flu. We simply don't have enough workers. Alhough, two more workers will come in this week.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri May 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Work has me... I was gonna say "stressed", but I'm flat out pissed off. We had 2 people quit, or rather stop showing up this week. This is the company's anniverary weekend, so we're supposed to be getting everything looking good for it, and we got slammed with incoming product yesterday, which means that there are now baskets and carts of random products all over the place. The one thing that really pisses me off over all is that I keep being given a task, and never get to finish it because I get pulled off it to do something else. Then people wonder why I didnt finish project #1 in the first place when I'm rushing to finish project #15. :roll: *sigh*
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

I came home from work around 9 (I was working from 12 to 8 ) and thought about going out (tomorrow's a holiday), but I was very tired, plus I had a headache. Also, going out would require to take a shower and shave... So I decided to stay home and listen to the new Pallbearer album and watching new episode of Adventure Time.
I think I'm getting old.
Ayla6496

Stupid question.

Postby Ayla6496 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 am

I cannot remember the episode, but I remember a part where the camera was zooming out over south park while you heard a compilation of people talking and then one guy was like "Old MacDonald had a farm eieio" does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? I really want to know which episode it was. Sorry I can't be more specific.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Stupid question.

Postby Big-Will » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Ayla6496 wrote:I cannot remember the episode, but I remember a part where the camera was zooming out over south park while you heard a compilation of people talking and then one guy was like "Old MacDonald had a farm eieio" does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? I really want to know which episode it was. Sorry I can't be more specific.

It's from "It Hits The Fan" in Season 5. The camera pans up into the sky, through the dark clouds made by all the "sh*ts" people are saying, and stops at a mountain where the Knights of Standards and Practices begin to thaw out. When the camera is just beginning to leave the town, you hear

Man 4: Old McDonald took a sh*t, E I E I O
Man 5: No sh*t!
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Ayla6496

Postby Ayla6496 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 am

Awesome! Thanks I remember now XD
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Yesterday I acted in a music video for a friend of mine. I was supposed to choke to death by a poisonous gas after killing another guy. I was on all fours and as I acted to be chocking I slipped and fell on my head, busting my eyebrow.
However, the scene turned out great.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:44 pm

I have the same exact scar in the same exact place. Well, it's a little worse, actually. When I got mine I was a kid, we made a catapult to launch 40oz beer bottles over to the neighbor's house in retaliation for them throwing dirty diapers over the fence. I was putting one of the bottles down on the end of the board and said "don't go yet" as I was balancing it. They stomped down hard as they could on the other end, thinking I said "go". Bottle hit me on my right eyebrow, splitting it in half. Part of it was hanging down.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:29 am

My date last night ended up upside-down... literally. In a car on its roof. He was driving, lost control on a slippery road and crashed into a tree and the car rolled over. Lucikly, we both got out without a scratch (I f*cking love seatbelts!).
The craziest thing: I liked it. The date, not the crash. :P
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Mamont wrote:The craziest thing: I liked it. The date, not the crash.

It's crazy indeed, almost Mel-Gibson-on-the-loose kind of crazy, but not unique. The late J. G. Ballard is an example of another hardcore symphorophiliac who at one point could no longer hold it inside and wrote his controversial novel Crash which was later adapted into a so-so movie by David Cronenberg. That's why you don't have to pretend like this little accident didn't turn you on. Otherwise you wouldn't be bragging about it.
*wink wink*

Return to “Hot Topics”