Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:44 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:RFAM: I have off from school all of next week. Woot for winter recess! :D

Me too, but we Brits just call it Half-Term as we do with all 1 week holidays. Now I get a FULL week to 'play' with all my new Fractal & Animation Software I've got on my laptop. This week was ULTRA fun both in and out of Graphics class so hopefully, this week will be even better. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:38 pm

My brother is visiting home from collage, he'll be here very shortly. :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:56 am

My nose kinda looks like Joe's from Pip right now. I swear, I think I've been through a whole box of kleenex in the past 24 hours.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:26 am

I have a massive blister on the bottom of my right foot.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:52 pm

hey everyone, i'm back, since the new season will be starting shortly, and cause of the fanfiction contest... so yea, here i am.

10 bucks says at least 75% of you will ask who i am after this post
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:33 pm

^ Wayhey, I knew you'd return Josh. :wink:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:51 pm

Who the hell are you? Now give me ten dollars.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:54 pm

^ You just double-posted.......at different intervals.......when you knew you'd already posted that.

:? OOOOOOO.....KAAAAAY
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:24 pm

Horrendous lag? :lol:

I can't stand music fans, seriously [By music fans, I mean people who think music revolves around their life when it just DOESN'T].
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:28 pm

Jay C wrote:I can't stand music fans, seriously [By music fans, I mean people who think music revolves around their life when it just DOESN'T].

And who would you define as that kind of music fan my dear friend James? :lol:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:38 pm

EPAF wrote:
Jay C wrote:I can't stand music fans, seriously [By music fans, I mean people who think music revolves around their life when it just DOESN'T].

'k, here's how I define music fans:

Music fans - People who like to listen to music, and talk about it with their friends and try out new music whenever the oppertunity arises.

... MUSIC fans - Idiots who think their favourite band[s] is/are God[s], think their opinions are perfect, and everyone else's taste in music is both obsolete, and retarded. They are also prepared to insult everyone they can and make a total dick head out of themselves to try and prove a point.

... :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:45 pm

Jay C wrote:
EPAF wrote:

'k, here's how I define music fans:

Music fans - People who like to listen to music, and talk about it with their friends and try out new music whenever the oppertunity arises.

... MUSIC fans - Idiots who think their favourite band[s] is/are God[s], think their opinions are perfect, and everyone else's taste in music is both obsolete, and retarded. They are also prepared to insult everyone they can and make a total dick head out of themselves to try and prove a point.

... :lol:

^ True.
I'll personally admit, I think the bands I like listening to are great and all that, but I don't call them 'GODS' and all that crap. Plus, I know there are others who listen to different genres of music that I'm not really fond of and I'm cool about that. Everyone has their own taste and opinion of music and everyone's entitled to like and enjoy whatever kind of music they want.

Up until 14 months ago, I wasn't really into any specific genre of music. But since this new wave of British Indie has been born and grown into something cool, I suppose I'm an Indie fan. But I don't say it's 'DA BEST EFFING GENRE EVER!'. Hell, one of my best mates listens to Heavy Metal, Goth Music & Rock whilst another listens to Ibiza-style Dance and I'm cool with that.

No Genre is better than another. They're all good - it just depends on who sees it that way and who actually listens to it and enjoys it.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:50 pm

Sorry about the double post guys....didn't know it did that.

Anyways...uh, I like music...and you gotta have SOMETHING to revolve your life around, I guess. Soooo, for some it's music. Not the BEST choice, but not a bad one. It could be worse.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:19 pm

EPAF wrote:Everyone has their own taste and opinion of music and everyone's entitled to like and enjoy whatever kind of music they want.

You couldn't have put it better. You all know that Metal is the kind of music I'm into most, and that H.I.M. is my favorite band, But I'll listen to what ever appeals to me. I don't care if it's Goth, Indi, Emo, Punk, Hardcore etc. As long as the music sounds good to me, I'll listen to it.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:12 am

Yay!! First of all, I am back! ^^

RFAM: Today I went on my first date! We went to see Night At the Museum. We both wanted to see Epic Movie, but the only showing was 10:30 PM :x. We basicially made out the whole movie but what would you expect from teenagers! XD He gave me the Daughtry CD as well, I really wanted it, and I personally think it's awesome!

RFAM2: It will take me a few days to catch up on what's happening in the BBS world becuse I have been gone for a month!

Return to “Hot Topics”