Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:16 am

^ Great to hear you're back Megan. :wink:
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
nutmeg218
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:50 am

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:24 am

^ I'm really glad to be back! ^^ :D
Image
tase_me
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:38 am

Postby tase_me » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:40 am

Yesterday, I had a raging stomach virus. I was dry heaving for hours. The only thing that came out was some liquidy spit. It was neon-yellow :D !!!!!
Then I saw a disturbing erotica story involving the charaters of the suite life of zach and cody. :) Funny, but if it wasn't a joke, which it wasnt, then this sick f*ck is a sick f*cking f*ck

:) this smily face looks horny.

Oh yes, and I have a baby:
Image
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:54 am

I have officially run through 2 boxes of Kleenex, and a roll of TP trying to keep my nose clear.
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:55 am

tase_me wrote:Yesterday, I had a raging stomach virus. I was dry heaving for hours. The only thing that came out was some liquidy spit. It was neon-yellow :D !!!!!


Awww.... At least you feel better now, dry-heaving really sucks. :(

By the way, tase_me, cute fish!

Random fact about me?? I'm talking to my cousin on AIM right now.
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I *Heart* You.
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:57 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:Who the hell are you? Now give me ten dollars.


no, I get the 10 bucks if i'm right, not you :P
Image
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:35 am

OMG......OMG OMG OMG OMG! Literally, ULTRA OMG!
You'll see why:

RFAM: I got woke up really early this morning by my mam for some 'anti-normal reason'. I go downstairs and my sister is waiting in the living room to tell me something.
There's huge grins on both their faces, so I know whatever she's about to tell me, it's something big.

And as soon as she told me, I didn't know whether to scream, stare in utter shock or faint. I couldn't believe it could actually happen.......NOW....SO SOON.
I'm going to be an Uncle.
I'm sure you can guess at what my sister told me. :wink:
But I did say one thing as soon as I heard the news: *in Kyle's high-pitched head-angled voice* REALLY?!

Oh God, Uncle Jordan......and I'm only nearly 18. :?
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Novacaine15
Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:20 pm

Congrats EPAF! :D
RFAM: I'm tired.
Image
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:29 pm

EPAF wrote:OMG......OMG OMG OMG OMG! Literally, ULTRA OMG!
You'll see why:

RFAM: I got woke up really early this morning by my mam for some 'anti-normal reason'. I go downstairs and my sister is waiting in the living room to tell me something.
There's huge grins on both their faces, so I know whatever she's about to tell me, it's something big.

And as soon as she told me, I didn't know whether to scream, stare in utter shock or faint. I couldn't believe it could actually happen.......NOW....SO SOON.
I'm going to be an Uncle.
I'm sure you can guess at what my sister told me. :wink:
But I did say one thing as soon as I heard the news: *in Kyle's high-pitched head-angled voice* REALLY?!

Oh God, Uncle Jordan......and I'm only nearly 18. :?


aww... just for the record, you'r not the only teenage uncle on the BBS *points to self* twice over. my older siblings are horny =P
Image
love*metal
Posts: 1381
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 pm

Postby love*metal » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:08 pm

Congratulations EPAF.
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:23 pm

Congratulations EPAF. What did you do?
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:27 pm

EPAF wrote:I'm going to be an Uncle.


EPAF didn't do anything. His sister on the other hand...
Image
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:13 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:
EPAF wrote:I'm going to be an Uncle.


EPAF didn't do anything. His sister on the other hand...


I was wondering where you got that quote.

But congrats x 1000, EPAF! I wish you the best of luck in your familial endeavors! I can tell you're going to be one of those really popular uncles who the kids can never wait to see again. :)

RFAM: I can't stop listening to the new Evanescence CD. Oh yes... and I've been really sick for the past few days and slept for a record sixteen hours on Friday night.
Image
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:29 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
kenny'sdead233 wrote:
EPAF wrote:I'm going to be an Uncle.


EPAF didn't do anything. His sister on the other hand...


I was wondering where you got that quote.


you have to admit that it's funny Jen =P

Athena1999 wrote:But congrats x 1000, EPAF! I wish you the best of luck in your familial endeavors! I can tell you're going to be one of those really popular uncles who the kids can never wait to see again. :)


As I hope to be. As long as I don't mess up :P Words of advice Jordan, just go to visit until they are potty trained, then spoil their little hearts out. They will love you to no end after that, trust me *winks*

Athena1999 wrote:RFAM: I can't stop listening to the new Evanescence CD. Oh yes... and I've been really sick for the past few days and slept for a record sixteen hours on Friday night.


yea, i bought that CD about a month and a half ago. I like how Evanescence's sound evolved from what it was on thier last album. Fallen was good, but this one's great.

RFAMS: I saw Brige To Teribithia (I probally spelt it wrong., but I don't care) last night. That movie was one of the best films I have ever seen. Ever. Like, better than LOTR good.
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:39 pm

I am currently in my pajamas.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests