Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:34 pm

BRMBug wrote:Post it in the random video thread!

It wasn't online. It was on one of the bonus videos you can unlock in gutair hero 1. but maybe they have that video on youtube... *wanders off to search*

Or if someone can tell me how to get video and audio from my PS2 to my computer, i'll pos it to show you guys... and i'll probally post some if me playing the harder songs on GH1 at medium difficulty

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:18 pm

Holy sh*t.

Ahhhh. I CAN DRIVE...

...as long as a designated person who has their adult license is in the car with me.

But still. I CAN DRIVE! HOLY sh*t.

XD The test itself was extremely easy. It was only twenty questions, and getting six or less incorrect would give you a passing grade.

But daaamn, I had to wait around for, like, three hours just to get all of the proper paperwork signed and get my picture taken for my permit and all of that. But it was totally worth it.

I can't believe I can drive now. Wow...I can't wait until I get my actual adult license. :D

Postby EPAF » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:23 pm

^ Congratulations, I dunno when I'll apply for a driving license but the whole long test of actually getting a license over here in Britland is so ridiculous. :roll:

Anyway, RFAM: I'm so glad I made a small investment of my money in PROPERLY buying Snow Patrol's 'Eyes Open' album. I must have listened to the whole album now about 4 or 5 times coz' it's SOOOOOOOO GOOD! :D
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Speaking of which, I recently got my license renewed.

All the new driver's licenses have those spiffy new holographic images and other things you can look for with a magnifying glass. I'm much more pleased with the picture they took this time than last time, where the numbskull handling it stretched out my chin and left his goddamn finger smudge on the corner.

I opted to go ahead and check the "organ donor" box, to which the attendant commented "Good for you", which I thought was pretty funny. Hell, the way I see it, if someone else can use them after I'm dead, they can have them. I certainly won't need them anymore, and I won't be in any condition to care.

It kind of makes me wonder why people might choose not to do it though.

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:09 pm

I remember getting my licence....I failed the first time because I didn't see a no right on red sign...that was BS. Then the next time I took it I hit a curb when parallel parking. I sitll got my licence though. It was little old man, he wanted me. HA HA!!!! Just kidding, he was just nice.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.

Postby Nommel » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:02 am

Lol, I've been driving around with my parents for a while now. It's fun. For a while. Then it gets kinda boring... :lol:

RFAMS: I'm yawning nonstop. I wonder why. :roll:

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:22 am

The first week I had my license, I snuk... snuck... sneak-di-did out of the house late at night, and drove to Melissa (about an hour north of Dallas). Wait, that was the first week I had my first Bug. Although I was driving around in my Heap pointing to people on foot and bike, and going "Ha-ha!"

Postby love*metal » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:32 am

RFAM - I'm seeing Hot Fuzz tonight. :D

Return to “Hot Topics”