The Hot Topics Forum

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

breayle
Site Admin

The Hot Topics Forum

Postby breayle » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:47 pm

This forum will now be used as the home of all of our most popular topics.
Users will not be able to post a new thread in this forum, but still be able to read/reply/edit theor own posts in the exsisting threads.

Have fun!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:36 am

I'd have waited for threads to have at least 100 replies each before moving them here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:19 pm

Big-Will wrote:I'd have waited for threads to have at least 100 replies each before moving them here.

I'm going to have to agree with Big-Will here, most threads which are serious discussion tend to grow slower than chatty/game ones, so keeping threads with less than 10 pages in SP Discussions or Off-Topic is recommended.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:00 am

You can now post an image of any size, but make sure it doesn't produce a horizontal scroll. We'll change images that create a horizontal scroll into descriptive links. Lewd and offensive images will be turned into NWS (not work-safe) links
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Hot Topics”