In which Character you identify most?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KillingKenny666

Re: In which Character you identify most?

Postby KillingKenny666 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:18 pm

I'm pretty much like Stan. I'm mostly like Stan, because I don't really care about anything. And I'm kind of like Cartman, and so are the rest of the boys in my school.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:10 pm

One of the main reasons I love this show is because I identify so well with the charactars. I'm like Clyde because I'm 'chubby' (verging on 'big boned' nowdays) and generally pretty mellow, which is why after the last episode I'm identifying with (the new) Craig. I always have to question any answer that's put in front of me, and I tend to think too much and act too little, which reminds me of Kyle. Pparanoia makes me say Tweek. Then there's Professor chaos, because that's how I get when I'm angry (Wish i could say cartman but alas my fiendish plans are drowning in the lame :p).

I wish I was rich enough to say Token, but sadly I'm not, glad I'm not like kenny :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
kennyninjagrrl

Postby kennyninjagrrl » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:42 am

I, somehow, identify with Kyle. I can relate to him because I'm a Jew, too, and I feel somewhat offended when I hear Cartman say,"You see, this is why Jews can't be ninjas: they got no spine," in the ninja episode(which ruled, anyway!) I feel like taking Kenny's shuriken, throwing it at Cartman's nuts :cartmanscared: , and yelling,"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JEWS, YOU LAZY FAT ASS!"(and, yes, I realize I am quoting Kyle, in a way)
ILoveStan55

Postby ILoveStan55 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:03 am

I am most like Kyle because I'm a jew and super smart. I'm also like Stan because I pretty much act like him and he is my fav character. I LOVE SOUTH PARK!!! :D :D
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 am

kenny tocken, and stan… a bit of kyle, and of course 99% tweek.
authorytah

Re:

Postby authorytah » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:01 am

Princess_Chaos_358176 wrote:Butters. Because I'm a lame pussy with only two friends who's always trying to be a good friend and do what I think is right, which is why few people like me and I get made fun of a lot. I also have a dark side that hates all of humanity. And I love art class.

u need to read the book of pook by paul pook u :assface: pussy!!
authorytah

Postby authorytah » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 am

i guess chef cuase hes a pimp or cartmans moom cause am a slut too or randy cause am cooltooo or barbrady cuse am studin criminal justice sheea but mostly to sexual harrasmeent panda ahahahaa

Postby 203177 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:29 pm

did i post here? oh well i'll just repost. I'm like stan and kyle well kyle i'm smart and i do well in school, i don't take crap from anyone. i'm the smartest out of all my friends. well stan i'm atheletic and do well in school, i'm normally the normal one in my family an friends, i always learn something. I'm leader.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm mostly like Kenny. Sick f*cking pervert who doesn't give a sh*t. I'm also a bit like Towelie. I guess any character who's laid back and doesn't give a sh*t.
Muffin Mcmurder

Postby Muffin Mcmurder » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:00 pm

oh cool.....well i'm literally like the goth kids....sadand lonely a good percent of time but not everytime...so if i were a outh park character id definitely fit in as one of the goth kids...but yet more colorful..if i were one of eric's frens though..butters maybe...

PEacE~Muffin mcMurder

Hus that girl its muffin

well thats me =_= lol
Pain doesn't hurt if it's all you've ever felt,

I am the muffin monster..Boo

Muffin McMurder
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Tue May 26, 2009 2:53 am

I identify with a lot of the SP characters. Hence why it's one of my favorite shows to begin with.

Most notably:

Stan - I'm probably the closest thing to an average joe in my family, and my central group of friends. I used to relate perfectly to Stan during his depression/goth phase, too, I'm ashamed to say. :gothstan: My sophomore year in High School, until I saw the Rasins episode a 2nd time.

Tweek - I'm very paranoid and anxious a good percentage of the time.

Towelie - Because I loooooooove to get high.

Kenny - I don't die all the time and I don't get poor, but I am the unlucky one in my group of friends. And I do crazy, stupid things to entertain and impress people.
adara

Postby adara » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:28 am

Kenny! :zombiekenny: Death is always around me!
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Kind of a mix of Craig, Tweek, and Stan
Last edited by evilcupcake72 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:03 am

Mixture of Butters, Kyle, and Cartman.
Butters because I can be quiet and to my self very often, and yet have an open mind towards certain situations.
Kyle because I'm encouraged by my own thoughts,but mainly those around me. I have an aggressive/hostile side of me, and I am Jewish.
Cartman because I can be quite the bastard.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.

Return to “Hot Topics”