In which Character you identify most?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: In which Character you identify most?

Postby jewish pride » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:17 pm

i guess im like kyle but more of a lame version of him, like i try to be mostly like kyle is but i not always manage it

when i was 8/9 i had just as much temper as he does but i was also very compassionate like he is, i dont think i have his balls though
stanfan899

Postby stanfan899 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:39 pm

i identify most with stan because:

1.leader of my group of friends
2.love animals
3.have same hairstyle
KennyDeathMccormick

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:38 am

kenny!
"one death is a tragedy, million deaths is a statistic"
KenD.Mccormick
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:23 pm

GAAAAAAH! :tweek:

Well.. i identify most with :tweek: and :chaos: (butters)
as far as my personality, but when I get angry I am just as keen and sneaky as :cartmancop: with the smarts of Kyle and logic of :stanpuke:
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
KAMfan

Postby KAMfan » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:53 pm

I can identify with Wendy for being the smart, studious girl, Kyle for his sensitive, moral side, and Stan, for his relationship with Shellie (I'm Stan, my brother is Shellie)
my manga art, よかったら見て下さい:http://kamethyst.deviantart.com/

困ったときは笑っとけ笑っとけ
SlickHitman

Postby SlickHitman » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:05 pm

id have to say token not because im black but for the fact that hes chill and that he plays a musical instrument
I am the ballad in u that rocks the bullet i the gun in the glow that lets u know to call ur brothers son the story that just begun the promissar was to come and ima remain a soldire untill the war is won
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:38 pm

I guess I would have to say Butters or Rebecca (the one Kyle wanted to be with) or even Mrs. Cartman (except that I'm not a whore).

Someone that is shy, nice and can be wimpy. But I can be a fun girl, like the Raisins Girls can appear to be. When given the chance.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:35 am

I mostly relate to Stan, Kyle and Cartman. Reasons being:

Stan- Because I am an everyday, average kid. I get normal grades, live a normal life, and also has an older sister who easily gets pissed off like Shelley. This will sound kinda awkward, but I kinda sound like him with his voice.

Kyle- I am also a very smart person and get mad sometimes for no reason. I'm not Jewish, but I support them. I don't like fat people, too :P

Cartman- I can be nice to you one day and then mean the next. He reminds me of my brother, who is a replica of Cartman, but only less weight and doesn't have his voice. WHATEVA! I DO WHAT I WANT! Also, my mom does whatever. Lol, except giving me food and money most of the time.
Sup
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:39 am

id say..Towelie
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Kenny- I always laugh at dirty jokes, I can be a pervert at times, I used to be dared to do stuff for money and I would always do it, I knew most sexual stuff before all of my friends, and I'm the poorest of all my friends just about.

Stan - I have a pretty average personality, and when someone says something really stupid I usually have a reaction simmilar to Stan's like I'd say, "[insert name here]....god dammit..."

Craig - My answer to alot of things are, "I don't know" and when I was a little kid I used to flip people off alot.

Tweek - I can be very panicy at times, like say I were playing soccar and I was the goalie, I would freak out knowing the fact half of the people playing are coming at me.

So yeah, that sums it up.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
LawrenceTaylor

Postby LawrenceTaylor » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:07 am

I took that comedy network thing to find out, it said I was "Kyle". That seems fair. I identify strongly with The List... especially when it first aired, really hit my life on the head. (Besides the attempting the burning part)
But I also have a cartman side that I can keep at bay, but I love to be. Traditional paradoxical personality.
aparsons

Postby aparsons » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:15 am

For me, it would mainly be kyle and stan. I have kyle's intellegence, sense of justice, and temper while i have stan's calm, cool, and collectedness.
Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Episodes: Tsst, Tonsil Trouble, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Known as kylesbigfan69 on kylefanclub.com
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Butters-I am a social outcast who is somewhat good at math problems done in my head. I am also somewhat caotic and always wondering what is going on.

Tweek- I get paranoid easily, and am always wondering why to all of life's problems.

Clyde-I am a 'fat kid' just not like cartman. I also have problems with my um...yeah! :lol:
I can also give thoughtful advice, or be somewhat of a jurk. I also like thinking about girls :)

Kyle- I am always learning something unique and thoughtful to others. I don't like Cartman's antics. I also am somewhat sick and wonder why my religion hates me (even though I am roman catholic and not jewish lol :roll: )
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:29 am

Butters-I am a social outcast

Tweek- Im really paranoid

Granpa marsh: I want to die

Towelie: Im usally high

Kenny/clyde: Im perverted, and poor
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
gearsofwar

Postby gearsofwar » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:11 am

i guess i'm more like cartman, because i am kinda selfish :gaykenny:
but by physical appearance, i'm more like stan, because i mostly wear brown jackets and blue jeans. And i also have black hair :) (the only thing that i am missing is the blue colored hat with red poof-ball)

Return to “Hot Topics”