Your biggest fail

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 am

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 am

Wii fit man wrote:Back on topic, I was doing a worksheet for school while thinking about my cat. I ended up accidentally writing "cat" as one of the answers, and I turned it in like that.

It has already happened for me. :lol:
Happily I relize it just after, because if the teacher saw that...
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Blue Twilight
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:42 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm

I was demonstrating to my youth-fitness student how to do leg stretches with one of these resistance bands (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... SL500_.jpg) and while the resistance band was being stretched to its maximum capacity, it rolled off of my shoe and smacked me in the face.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:59 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Kensuke » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 pm

On numerous occasions, when I mean to wash my hands, I actually brush my teeth without realizing it.

Also, thanks WFM for your efforts on keeping my thread on topic.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm

This one time, I took a pot of coffee the kind that percolates on an oven boiler, and poured myself a travel mug of boiling, searing hot coffee...

I bet you can all guess where this is going....

If you guessed boiling hot water making contact with flesh and scalding it, you were correct.

I poured the coffee into a travel mug, but I had trouble getting the lid on tight enough. I struggled for a few seconds and spilled about half of it on my wrist.

sheer agony. :cartmansopissedrightnow:
BRMBug
Posts: 18526
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:I say F A I L in caps with spaces because on some monitors F A I L written like this: fail looks like F A L L; I wanted to show the word is F A I L, not F A L L

Dude, you need to like, change your resolution settings or get another monitor or something. You also thought that "NALL" was "NAIL". I can't imagine what other details you might be missing on that thing.
Niels0827
Posts: 4296
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:51 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:I say F A I L in caps with spaces because on some monitors F A I L written like this: fail looks like F A L L; I wanted to show the word is F A I L, not F A L L


"CTRL" + "+"
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Asphyxiated Insanity wrote:I love how everyone ganged up on me because I was being a dick to Z/BC even though I was right about him.


F A I L

I am not BC; never have been. You are wrong AI :evil: You are not right about him :evil: :evil:

And you keep failing this very thread: list your biggest fail. So I will do it for you:

You keep acting like a retard claiming I am also someone else. FAIL! :cartmancop:
BRMBug
Posts: 18526
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 am

(Let it go z. I know... just let it go. Anh! ...let it go.)

Blue Twilight wrote:I was demonstrating to my youth-fitness student how to do leg stretches with one of these resistance bands (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... SL500_.jpg) and while the resistance band was being stretched to its maximum capacity, it rolled off of my shoe and smacked me in the face.

I volunteer to "kiss it better". :mrgreen:
Niels0827
Posts: 4296
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:51 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:51 am

BRMBug wrote:(Let it go z. I know... just let it go. Anh! ...let it go.)

Blue Twilight wrote:I was demonstrating to my youth-fitness student how to do leg stretches with one of these resistance bands (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... SL500_.jpg) and while the resistance band was being stretched to its maximum capacity, it rolled off of my shoe and smacked me in the face.

I volunteer to "kiss it better". :mrgreen:


Um, no. I was already in line for that. :mrgreen:
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 am

Niels0827 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
Blue Twilight wrote:I was demonstrating to my youth-fitness student how to do leg stretches with one of these resistance bands (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... SL500_.jpg) and while the resistance band was being stretched to its maximum capacity, it rolled off of my shoe and smacked me in the face.

I volunteer to "kiss it better". :mrgreen:


Um, no. I was already in line for that. :mrgreen:


Oooh! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Wii fit man wrote:ZZ=> BC

zzyzx 1 wrote:
F A I L; ZZ is NOT BC. Period.

I didn't say that... -_-

Samathou wrote:Oh my God, now I'm completely sure something is wrong. :shock:

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Yes, something is wrong. You brought up a thread that was already a week old. I was watching this thread without responding hoping it would go away. You brought it back. Why? The tread was over. Now it's back. I hate flame wars. :x AI started this by bringing up a year and a half post from someone else AND she F A I L E D to list her own biggest F A I L.

I enjoyed SPS and the people here except for AI who tries to start flamewars with me. Now Sam says that she is completely sure something is wrong. Sam is right. AI is trying to start for reasons of her own a flame war. Well, I don't care what the board does about this. I'm not playing into AI's stupid game. :x
Once again, if you hate flamewars, just ignore them. And for god's sake. Just say "fail". on most monitors, that doesn't look like "fall", and most people should be able to tell the difference. As I said before, calm down. Let people think what they want about you- it shouldn't have such an effect on you. You say you're not playing into "AI's stupid game", but by blowing up, you're just making it worse for yourself.

F A I L

I am not BC; never have been. You are wrong AI :evil: You are not right about him :evil::evil:

And you keep failing this very thread: list your biggest fail. So I will do it for you:

You keep acting like a retard claiming I am also someone else. FAIL! :cartmancop:

We heard you the first time.

I love how everyone ganged up on me because I was being a dick to Z/BC even though I was right about him.

You guys amaze me sometimes...


Huh? The only person that I see who's mad at you is Z.

Another fail: My friend asked me if I could do this weird jumping thing where you jump on this platform, and I said it was easy. I jumped up and it nailed me in the balls.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Blue Twilight
Posts: 546
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:42 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm sure anyone can relate to studying feverishly for an exam only to discover on test day that you studied all the wrong things :P I have done that many times.
Last edited by Blue Twilight on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Asphyxiated Insanity
Posts: 1275
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:51 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:Now that we are in between seasons, an autistic girl thinks it's fun to start a flamewar here on the board with me as the target.

Who gives you the fucking right to make fun of my disability? So fucking sorry I'm not normal like the rest of you assholes around here.

And no, I don't makes flamewars for shits and giggles, it's YOU who turns my posts into a flamewar because you make a big deal out of everything. You have no fucking idea how pissed off I am right now.

I'm only trying to protect you guys but no, you just think I'm a stupid paranoid bitch who makes flamewars just because she think it's hilarious.

I don't know even why I hang around this piece of fucking garbage-ass forum. I don't understand why I bothered making an account on here. I don't even fucking know anymore. But all I know is that I'm not even gonna bother coming back here for now on BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 am

Asphyxiated Insanity wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Now that we are in between seasons, an autistic girl thinks it's fun to start a flamewar here on the board with me as the target.

Who gives you the fucking right to make fun of my disability? So fucking sorry I'm not normal like the rest of you assholes around here.

And no, I don't makes flamewars for shits and giggles, it's YOU who turns my posts into a flamewar because you make a big deal out of everything. You have no fucking idea how pissed off I am right now.

I'm only trying to protect you guys but no, you just think I'm a stupid paranoid bitch who makes flamewars just because she think it's hilarious.

I don't know even why I hang around this piece of fucking garbage-ass forum. I don't understand why I bothered making an account on here. I don't even fucking know anymore. But all I know is that I'm not even gonna bother coming back here for now on BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!

We really don't hate you, you know. In fact, quite a few of us share your misgivings- but even if we announced it to the whole world, what would that do? It wouldn't change anything.

Also, I really agree with your point about Zzyzx overreacting. Take a chill pill already, Z. -_-

Um...I thought I was sneaky, taking a video game out of the sealed box my parents put them in after I did badly in school. I reached through a hole in the duct tape. Then, about 5 feet from the box, I tripped, landed on the game, and it broke. :(
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
That God Damn Moose
Posts: 2474
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Re: Your biggest fail

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Once I was eating ramen. Then I started to laugh really hysterically at something and ramen came out my nose.



ZZ, with all do respect I didn't think you would go so far by using that autistic statement. Uhm, FAIL, perhaps?
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests