Cartman gets an anal probe error

Moderator: Big-Will

sheny

Cartman gets an anal probe error

Postby sheny » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 pm

In the very first episode of South Park, in the scene where Kyle leans back and yells at the aliens to give Ike back, The voice that comes out of his mouth sounds like it belongs to Stan. Am I crazy? o.o
GangstaKen

Re: Cartman gets an anal probe error

Postby GangstaKen » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Nope, you are correct...when someone mentions an "error" in south park this is the first one that comes to my mind...Kyle says "Come down here you stinking aliens!" and it is in stan's voice
steph Broflovski

Postby steph Broflovski » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Exactly,I've always wondered why Kyle sount likee stan in that scene! Biggest mistake they've made in season 1 :cartmanscared: they make a lot of mistakes throughout the season but when yhu think of all of them the first one? That comes to mind is that one, but Thu gotta give them summer credit,that was the very first episode, they ever aired at the time :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :cartmancop: :stanpuke:
Steph Broflovski;)
Cewyah

Postby Cewyah » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 pm

sheny wrote:In the very first episode of South Park, in the scene where Kyle leans back and yells at the aliens to give Ike back, The voice that comes out of his mouth sounds like it belongs to Stan. Am I crazy? o.o

Usually in all television shows it takes at least a few episodes in it's first season before it get's good. I watched ALL of season 1 and the first few episodes of South Park kind of suck, the show in my opinion starts to get awesome in the season 1 episode Death! :D
CindyMarshxxx

Postby CindyMarshxxx » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:56 pm

sheny wrote:In the very first episode of South Park, in the scene where Kyle leans back and yells at the aliens to give Ike back, The voice that comes out of his mouth sounds like it belongs to Stan. Am I crazy? o.o

Most of it was cencered but yes you are correct :assface: :parishilton: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :santa: :timmy: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil:
:cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh:
JakeCharger

Postby JakeCharger » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 am

The reason for this is that Mr. Parker voices both Stan and Kyle. And as a voice actor myself, I can tell you that sometimes it can be difficult to change character voices on the fly.

Anyhow, there's your reason for the error :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 pm

JakeCharger wrote:The reason for this is that Mr. Parker voices both Stan and Kyle. And as a voice actor myself, I can tell you that sometimes it can be difficult to change character voices on the fly.

Matt Stone voices Kyle.

But yeah, in the early episodes you sometimes get Trey speaking Kyle's lines and Matt speaking Stan's line.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JakeCharger

Postby JakeCharger » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Big-Will wrote:
JakeCharger wrote:The reason for this is that Mr. Parker voices both Stan and Kyle. And as a voice actor myself, I can tell you that sometimes it can be difficult to change character voices on the fly.

Matt Stone voices Kyle.

But yeah, in the early episodes you sometimes get Trey speaking Kyle's lines and Matt speaking Stan's line.

Return to “Season 1”