Episode 112: Mecha-Streisand

Moderator: Big-Will

butters489

Episode 112: Mecha-Streisand

Postby butters489 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:02 pm

A small continuity error. When Sidney Poitier arrives to battle Barbara, Chef says "Damn, man, it's nice to meet you! Seein’ Sidney Poitier in my hometown!" However in the next episode Cartman’s Mom is a Dirty Slut, Ms. Cartman tells him she's never seen him around before, in which Chef replies: "Naw. I'm new in town."

Just wanted to point that out.

the_whitestripes_fan

Re: Episode 112: Mecha-Streisand

Postby the_whitestripes_fan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:14 am

butters489 wrote:A small continuity error. When Sidney Poitier arrives to battle Barbara, Chef says "Damn, man, it's nice to meet you! Seein’ Sidney Poitier in my hometown!" However in the next episode Cartman’s Mom is a Dirty Slut, Ms. Cartman tells him she's never seen him around before, in which Chef replies: "Naw. I'm new in town."

UrMixtress

Postby UrMixtress » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:42 pm

butters489 wrote:A small continuity error. When Sidney Poitier arrives to battle Barbara, Chef says "Damn, man, it's nice to meet you! Seein’ Sidney Poitier in my hometown!" However in the next episode Cartman’s Mom is a Dirty Slut, Ms. Cartman tells him she's never seen him around before, in which Chef replies: "Naw. I'm new in town."

Was that not a fashback?
etrigan0404

Postby etrigan0404 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:23 am

I've noticed several other places where they have Chef's origin different.
-Kyle
bigstupidflyingfish

Postby bigstupidflyingfish » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 pm

No, the part in the next episode is a flashback
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)

Return to “Season 1”