1:09 Starvin' Marvin

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

1:09 Starvin' Marvin

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:06 am

On that factory where Sally Struthers is hording all of the food, there is a sign above the door, (I don't know what it says, but it's probably saying "Do not enter" or something...) but when Cartman barges out and says, "Sally Struthers is hording all the food," or something, the sign is missing.
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
vermondo

Re: 1:09 Starvin' Marvin

Postby vermondo » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:00 pm

You know the scene where there was nothing in the donation box but cream corn? I'd throw in a can of cranberry sauce and even a can of spaghettio's with meatballs. The kids will love the meatballs.
xxxjohnnyboyxxx

Postby xxxjohnnyboyxxx » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:28 pm

lol i seen it
kennydeathsfanatic

Postby kennydeathsfanatic » Fri May 22, 2009 3:08 pm

vermondo wrote:You know the scene where there was nothing in the donation box but cream corn? I'd throw in a can of cranberry sauce and even a can of spaghettio's with meatballs. The kids will love the meatballs.

OMG I love that part! "No, Starvin Marvin, that's Kenny's creamed corn! No, Starvin Marvin, that's a bad Starvin Marvin!" LMFAO! They're a bit harsh on Kenny though!
"Okay,okay, I'll use my power to... Turn Kyle into a chicken!" "Goddammit Cartman" "Hahahahahaha! Now you are a chicken!"
-Kyle and Cartman,Good Times with Weapons
JackCartman

Postby JackCartman » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:55 am

kennydeathsfanatic wrote:
vermondo wrote:You know the scene where there was nothing in the donation box but cream corn? I'd throw in a can of cranberry sauce and even a can of spaghettio's with meatballs. The kids will love the meatballs.

OMG I love that part! "No, Starvin Marvin, that's Kenny's creamed corn! No, Starvin Marvin, that's a bad Starvin Marvin!" LMFAO! They're a bit harsh on Kenny though!

I feel real sorry for Kenny when they take the piss out of him but there's no point in feeling sorry for him cos he's the first person to admit he's poor! haha
It was the heat of the moment..

Return to “Season 1”