SP 113

Moderator: Big-Will

jamesish

SP 113

Postby jamesish » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Im not sure if this has been said before but on the Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut episode, Cartman goes up to Chef after believing Chef is his father. After a few moments talking Chef says, "Here, you children sit down and let me explain something to you about where babies come from." He also says "children
" right before this quote. He says this even though only Cartman is there.

:mrgreen:
RejoiceItsSusan

Re: SP 113

Postby RejoiceItsSusan » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:38 pm

I think they mean to do that
X172

Postby X172 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:21 am

jamesish wrote:Im not sure if this has been said before but on the Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut episode, Cartman goes up to Chef after believing Chef is his father. After a few moments talking Chef says, "Here, you children sit down and let me explain something to you about where babies come from." He also says "children

Yeah, They have Chef talk like that because (I assume) it's supposed to be funny, Cause Chef is always saying "Have a seat Children" or "Hello there, Children!"
koopakid

Postby koopakid » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 pm

jamesish wrote:Im not sure if this has been said before but on the Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut episode, Cartman goes up to Chef after believing Chef is his father. After a few moments talking Chef says, "Here, you children sit down and let me explain something to you about where babies come from." He also says "children

He always says that.
Candize

Postby Candize » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah I think it is made that Chef always says that :)

Return to “Season 1”