Merry Christmas Charlie Manson

Moderator: Big-Will

Nautical

Merry Christmas Charlie Manson

Postby Nautical » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Alright well this isn't really in the episode, more of in the description. I don't know if i'm posting this in the wrong place or whatever, but oh well. I looked for this being posted already and didn't see it. then again I didn't look very hard...

So it says:
"When Kyle's parents say no to a road trip to Cartman's grandma's house, Stan sneaks out to join Kyle, Kenny and Cartman anyway."

Wasn't it Stan's parents that said no to the trip? Kyle's mom seemed fine with it before they left.
zzyzx 1

Re: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:06 am

Nautical wrote:So it says:
"When Kyle's parents say no to a road trip to Cartman's grandma's house, Stan sneaks out to join Kyle, Kenny and Cartman anyway."

Wasn't it Stan's parents that said no to the trip? Kyle's mom seemed fine with it before they left.

Question, Nautical: "So it says." So what says? I looked at the episode player description for this Season 2 show, and it says nothing about Kyle's parents.

Where do you see this? Thanks.
clydefrog4963

Postby clydefrog4963 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:16 am

Nautical wrote:Alright well this isn't really in the episode, more of in the description. I don't know if i'm posting this in the wrong place or whatever, but oh well. I looked for this being posted already and didn't see it. then again I didn't look very hard...

So it says:

No, at the beginning I can remember Sharron telling Stan to leave it up to Randy, Randy says he doesn't care, then Sharron still says "THE ANSWER IS NO STANLEY!"

What you might be thinking of is The Wackey Molestation Adventure when Kyle's parents wouldn't let him go see the Raging Pussies
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Nautical wrote:So it says:

Question, Nautical: "So it says." So what says? I looked at the episode player description for this Season 2 show, and it says nothing about Kyle's parents.

Where do you see this? Thanks.

In the episode description under the episode in the episode player. Also for a split second before the episode begins, the description is shown in all caps, and it says "When Kyle's parents say no to a road trip..."
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:43 am

Thanks, Big-Will. I found it :D

Right-Click to see the whole image:

Yes, Nautical, this is an error. It should read: Stan's parents, not Kyle's. Great catch! :)
Nautical

Postby Nautical » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:03 am

Yeah in the description under the episode player. Thanks for helping me clear that up guys.

Return to “Season 2”