Episode 213 Did you notice

Moderator: Big-Will

datadragon

Episode 213 Did you notice

Postby datadragon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 am

Episode 213: Cow Days
-At the very end of the episode, an alien is driving Leonardo DiCaprio's limo
-When the kids are first at the beginning of the Line Ride, they are told it will cost them 7 tickets. Then when they are at the end of the ride, it only costs them 5 tickets
-When Cartman says "Me so horny. Me love you long time," it's from a scene with an Asian prostitute in the movie "Full Metal Jacket". It can also be heard in line from the song "Me So Horny" off the album "As Nasty As They Wanna Be" by The 2 Live Crew
-When the carny at the Toss-A-Ball game told Kyle he has to win 7 times to get the T&P dolls, he says "seven" but he holds up eight fingers
-The whole idea with Cartman's mother telling Cartman not to pick his nose and Cartman saying he was scratching it is taken from the Monty Python movie "Life Of Brian"
-As the cows gather around the clock statue and Jimbo starts talking to the cowboys, notice the clock face changes from 3:00 to 9:00 from frame to frame
-The scamps ride on car #15 in the "Chamber of Farts", the couple that won on the game show is on car #11 -The fake Phillip dolls have black hair; their hair should be blonde -"Polly Prissypants" and "Peter Panda" dolls are sold at the stands; they were last seen at Cartman's tea party in episode #113 -When Kyle was beating up Cartman ("...Or i'll break you f***ing head open...") he was actully doing a scene from BASEketball (when Matt Stone was trying to get Dian Batcher to do a psych out - this was when he was holding the mini TV and kept saying "sh*t!" and Matt Stone was pounding him against the wall)
-At the end of the episode when Kyle and Stan were playing with their Terrence and Phillip dolls Stan (in Terrence's voice) said "Say Terrence, let's look for treasure", and Kyle replied (in Phillip's voice) "Oh good idea Phillip, lets look for treasure" yet Kyle was holding Phillip and Stan was holding Terrence

Return to “Season 2”