*2108: Moss Piglets* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: *2108: Moss Piglets* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:33 am

I think they are telegraphing a really obvious joke here if Jimmy & Timmy with the help (or hindrance) of Nathan and Mimsy will be working with tardigrades. ;)

Matt and Trey have been watching Star Trek: Discovery maybe? They're old Trek fans so I can see this kernel growing from their viewing the new series. I won't spoil Discovery for anyone since it's cruelly hidden on yet another streaming service you'd have to pay for if you want to watch it "legally", but the tardigrade was a crucial plot element at one point.

I'm not a huge fan of Nathan and Mimsy, probably because I was never a fan of the source material. The humor is simplistic and repetitive. I become annoyed by characters whose only trait is they are incredibly stupid. So I am bracing myself for some massive eye rolls this week like I experienced in the other episodes these two appeared in. It's too bad because the Jimmy/Timmy combination was a gold mine for a time. Cripple Fight and Up the Down Steroid? Love 'em. Personally, I'd like to see those two on another adventure without the dead weight of Nathan and MImsy.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:38 am

YouTube had a little more of that preview clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWTWcOMlUk
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:22 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:38 am
YouTube had a little more of that preview clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWTWcOMlUk
Maybe this episode will have the cast of Beakman's World judge the science fair in this episode. The reason is because Eliza Schneider (former cast member of South Park) starred in the second and third season of Beakman's World and she should reprised her role from the show in South Park.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Shane McCormick

Postby Shane McCormick » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Nice to be having an episode like this. Hope it's good.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”