*2110: Splatty Tomato* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Re: *2110: Splatty Tomato* Post-Air Discussion

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 am

joshferrell wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 am
nall wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 am
Season Finale time!
Please tell Trey Parker and Matt Stone to explain the official current fate of Stan and Wendy's relationship right now and explain why the f*ck they had Cartman and Heidi broke up even though Trey and Matt don't really want to right now too!
Why are you so angry? it's just a show.... :shock: :shock: :shock: take a breath and relax..if they want for Wendy and Stan to get back together they will do it when they are ready..or Maybe they don't want them back together.. Heidi and Cartman are a disaster and obviously their relationship is very toxic together to the point to where it's more pitiful than funny..
But the problem is that we don't even know if they're even a couple again now.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 am

By the way, before I forget, songs in this episode:

Barbara Mandrell - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right (1978)
Chicago Bears Shufflin' Crew - Super Bowl Shuffle (1985)
Laura Branigan - Gloria (1982)
Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights (1987)
Buckner & Garcia - Pac-Man Fever (1982)
Juice Newton - Queen Of Hearts (1981)
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:52 am

Season finale is now live for the site for those who want to watch. Enjoy!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:01 am

nall wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:52 am
Season finale is now live for the site for those who want to watch. Enjoy!
Thanks! Can't wait to do this again next year.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:01 am

so it was a political allegory. most likely south park got rid of pcp which is also probably another political allegory, the liberal model kind of sinking, at least in terms of popularity. and heidi got rid of cartman for good.

and yes, it's up to the whites. they can keep doubling down like heidi did before, or change idea.

not bad. but now that the show is more complex than it used to be, 20 minutes 10 times a year is most definitely not enough.

edit: no, thinking about it again, south park won't cancel pcp princpal and vice. they are a political symbol.
Last edited by mario88 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
He is the record!
Shane McCormick

Postby Shane McCormick » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:07 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:33 am
f*ck you South Park! You didn't have Stan and Wendy as a couple again and Cartman and Heidi broke up! Fix everything right now or else there might not even be a 22nd season!
Is there anything about this show you care about other than your ships?
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Over a million Canadians... Wow, dude.
I had to rewind Ike's line several times to hear what he said. He spoke clearly in season 20, the hell happened?
Oh boy here's a bunch of It references that I don't understand not having seen the movie.

They keep calling him "The President"... This is Mr. Garrison, they know who he is. This is making me kind of angry right now. They've basically ruined one of the best South Park character for the next four years (three left though). He's not Garrison anymore, he's just Trump. Garrison has always been nuts but the scenes in this season hasn't been characterized him as, well, himself, but rather just a hyperbolic Trump.

It feels pretty odd to see Butters out of nowhere for some reason. He's been very absent this season with the exception of Franchise Prequel. I miss him. I feel like they don't like him as much as they did back in season 6.
Oh goodie, they broke up. Again. Let's hope it's for good this time. I wished they would've done it earlier though because now we have to wait another year to get normal ol' Cartman again. I mean he was still his normal self this season, but EVERYTHING he's done has been about Heidi, how he's pissed off at Heidi, how he hates when Heidi barges in etc... I miss when Cartman had crazy dumb shenanigans like trying to sell a load of aborted fetuses.

They kept talking about how they wanted to go back to making "classic" South Park by quitting serialization, used "Cartman messing with Butters" as an example, and how they didn't want to make fun of Trump anymore. Yet what we got was another serialized season, with nothing but relationship drama from Cartman and a bunch of Trump jokes and plot that largely involves him.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Season finale was not bad liked seeing Ike as a mounty Randy falling off his bike gave me a chuckle liked the Cartman/Hiedi breaking up looking forward to season 22.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:36 am

Great finale. For starters:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All the stuff about the Whites was good, but pairing it with Heidi coming to her senses about her terrible relationship made it brilliant. A wonderful metaphor for too many people's dysfunctional relationship with President FuckFace.

The run of terrible 80's songs was marvelous with PacMan Fever destroying me from laughter. And they get into that whole Abbot & Costello routine about "Stranger Things" and "It". 100 years later and that vaudeville shit still works. :lol:

Fine work giving us a Kyle/Ike story because of the Canada angle. They left it unresolved so I can assume there will be some tension in the Brovfloski home moving forward. ;) After last week's wonderful references to BLU, no one thought to refer to looming war with Canada as "again"?
Ike riding a St. Bernard in full RCMP regalia: most excellent. I had to screencap it so I can use it elsewhere.

PC Principal/Strong Woman; funny angle on that with everyone flabbergasted that two people who work together could possibly become attracted to each other. :o
The "date" with Butters along as cover; I hate to say it but, "SImpsons did it! SImpsons did it!" Grade School Confidential; the one where Principle Skinner and Edna Krabappel hook up (the first time).

This has been my favorite of the 'serialized' seasons to date. They found the right balance again.
Now the long wait until season 22....

You read it! You can't unread it!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:36 am
All the stuff about the Whites was good, but pairing it with Heidi coming to her senses about her terrible relationship made it brilliant.
This is still one problem, the gender wars at school aren't officially resolved yet and need to be right now!
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Terra854

Postby Terra854 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:22 am

Who knows? Maybe South Park will end without them ever mentioning about the gender wars, or Stendy, or Heiman.

EDIT: Geez man, you guys are so obsessed about the couples and sh*t for the entire Season 21. South Park is not entirely about the couples guys. If it is, the show would have gotten cancelled like ages ago.

And it's Trey and Matt's show, so it's for them to decide where does it go, not us. Stop sulking about it. If Heiman is permanently dead, so be it. If they don't want to talk about the gender wars, so be it.
Last edited by Terra854 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 am

I remember missing an episode a season at best and seeing the rest live, but once again this season, I'm late to the party.

(test, having errors, filling in)
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:55 pm

This episode was pretty intense in the end. The only thing to do now is wait for what will happen in the next season. Season 21 was pretty good.

Plus, Ike was adorable as always. His little voice, his courage, and bada** personality. Truly makes him an awesome character.

The 80s music gag hand me cracking up sort of. Plus, I’m glad Heidi made the right descision about Cartman, now she can finally return to normal.

Plus, there’s this one question I want to ask. Did the other kids help Ike tie up the president like that? There’s no way Ike could have done that by himself.
Terra854

Postby Terra854 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:55 pm
Plus, there’s this one question I want to ask. Did the other kids help Ike tie up the president like that? There’s no way Ike could have done that by himself.
I guess we can assume he did that all by himself
Liriant4

Postby Liriant4 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Terra854 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:22 am
And it's Trey and Matt's show, so it's for them to decide where does it go, not us. Stop sulking about it. If Heiman is permanently dead, so be it. If they don't want to talk about the gender wars, so be it.
*Butters at 19x06*: YEAH!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”