*1002: Smug Alert!*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11182
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:08 pm

hainted wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:You were given the chance to be the better person, but you declined it. YOU are the one who makes one word replies like your classic....

cvnt.

Wow, what an incredibly smart and innocent poster you are!


I "AM" the better person as I didn't start any of this and I'm not ganging up with twenty of my friends against one person.I "AM" the one person,and you guys are the twenty or whatever number it is against me.Does that make you all feel like big,smart,tough guys,lol?


She is a cvnt because she started the flame war and she admits that she likes to flame people for fun.That is what makes her a cvnt.She's a big,fat,smelly cvnt.And you guys are all ridiculous for taking her side and ganging up on one person.You guys are so smug and so arrogant and you are not fair at all.You're just a bunch of d*cks siding with your stupid little friend no matter how wrong she is and then all ganging up on one person instead of taking the high road.You could never take the high road like me because you couldn't handle being in my shoes and being all by yourself while a bunch of arrogant jerks all attacked you because their little friend started a flame war for fun by her own admission.Are we having fun yet?

I am so far superior to all of you because I would never gang up on one person and torment them just for fun.You guys would and you are doing that.All because your self-named "b*tch" friend likes to start flame wars for fun.She calls herself a b*tch.She sure knows herself well.

1- If you're the better person then the rapture has already happened.
2- Who is worse: The fool or the fool who follows him?
3- She might be a cvnt, but it makes you look like a idiot when all you say in one post is cvnt.
4- As for "You couldn't handle..." Yeah, I do it in real life. YOU probably don't. When confronted with the possibility of serious injury, YOU back down in real life. I don't- YOU do. It's easy to be as brave as you over the computer, coward.
5- If you WERE superior, then YOU'D stop the flaming! I came in and blamed B-O-T-H of you, but you decided to keep going.

By the way you sound, you might be one of those people that "keeps it real". Yeah, good strategy. People like you end up dead or in prison in life, banned and laughed at on the internet.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
hainted

Postby hainted » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:37 am

Shane,if it's just me and her then who knows,maybe we might have resolved it by now? But everybody jumping in and flaming me is only frustrating the situation.She shouldn't start stuff if she can't finish it herself.And then for her to say that she does it all for fun just to be a b*tch and that she admits that she starts flame wars with people she doesn't like personally as a means to keep the boards more to her liking,then the one word "cvnt" post makes plenty of sense.

You people never gave anyone any chance to take the high road with your gang flaming of me.

If she can't finish what she starts then she shouldn't start it in the first place.If she is such a professional b*tch as she boasts then she shouldn't need any of your guys' help.

Did she bite off more than she can chew or what? Is that why she needed to call in so many reinforcements?

When she starts it and has all of you guys on her FLAME TEAM then I don't see why it is that you expect that not to frustrate me.
At that point I am pretty much justified in chewing any one of your faces off.

Look at how civil this post was.No direct flaming,just discussing.

(remember she calls herself a big old b*tch and an even bigger b*tch than Kyle's mom,so that's not a flame by me,I'm just using her own words that she used to describe herself)
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:32 pm

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:43 am

Ok, first of all. I didn't call in reinforcements..Everyone who added their 2 cents to this arguement did it on their own. Why don't you go back and look at all your posts and try to figure out why?
Image
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11182
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:47 am

hainted wrote:Shane,if it's just me and her then who knows,maybe we might have resolved it by now? But everybody jumping in and flaming me is only frustrating the situation.She shouldn't start stuff if she can't finish it herself.And then for her to say that she does it all for fun just to be a b*tch and that she admits that she starts flame wars with people she doesn't like personally as a means to keep the boards more to her liking,then the one word "cvnt" post makes plenty of sense.

You people never gave anyone any chance to take the high road with your gang flaming of me.

If she can't finish what she starts then she shouldn't start it in the first place.If she is such a professional b*tch as she boasts then she shouldn't need any of your guys' help.

Did she bite off more than she can chew or what? Is that why she needed to call in so many reinforcements?

When she starts it and has all of you guys on her FLAME TEAM then I don't see why it is that you expect that not to frustrate me.
At that point I am pretty much justified in chewing any one of your faces off.

Look at how civil this post was.No direct flaming,just discussing.

(remember she calls herself a big old b*tch and an even bigger b*tch than Kyle's mom,so that's not a flame by me,I'm just using her own words that she used to describe herself)


Okay, good. You had a page and a half of just Moon and you bitching at each other before other people helped her. You could have left, under your logic, during that time but didn't. In this way, you are just as much at fault as she is. NOW, as I asid in the Season Nine thread, I am asking that all posts related to this argument and any between you two be deleted and the topic in the Ep. Disc. locked. As I said in my post when I gave the advice, both sides are at fault. Now, you are playing the board against you, and to why I can't answer. So, BW, lock these topics so these two can stop their bitching.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
hainted

Postby hainted » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:14 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
hainted wrote:Shane,if it's just me and her then who knows,maybe we might have resolved it by now? But everybody jumping in and flaming me is only frustrating the situation.She shouldn't start stuff if she can't finish it herself.And then for her to say that she does it all for fun just to be a b*tch and that she admits that she starts flame wars with people she doesn't like personally as a means to keep the boards more to her liking,then the one word "cvnt" post makes plenty of sense.

You people never gave anyone any chance to take the high road with your gang flaming of me.

If she can't finish what she starts then she shouldn't start it in the first place.If she is such a professional b*tch as she boasts then she shouldn't need any of your guys' help.

Did she bite off more than she can chew or what? Is that why she needed to call in so many reinforcements?

When she starts it and has all of you guys on her FLAME TEAM then I don't see why it is that you expect that not to frustrate me.
At that point I am pretty much justified in chewing any one of your faces off.

Look at how civil this post was.No direct flaming,just discussing.

(remember she calls herself a big old b*tch and an even bigger b*tch than Kyle's mom,so that's not a flame by me,I'm just using her own words that she used to describe herself)


Okay, good. You had a page and a half of just Moon and you bitching at each other before other people helped her. You could have left, under your logic, during that time but didn't. In this way, you are just as much at fault as she is. NOW, as I asid in the Season Nine thread, I am asking that all posts related to this argument and any between you two be deleted and the topic in the Ep. Disc. locked. As I said in my post when I gave the advice, both sides are at fault. Now, you are playing the board against you, and to why I can't answer. So, BW, lock these topics so these two can stop their bitching.


Ease up man.Don't be so hostile.This stuff has spilled over into a few threads and people were very quick to jump in and bash me.It all escalated rather quickly and it is very frustrating when a bunch of people are coming at you quickly.I'm by myself here so cut me a little slack,okay?

This seems like a great place to just drop the whole thing.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11182
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:25 am

Fine by me. Just angry that I was jumped on for giving advice. :lol:

Oh well, lol. Smug Alert was okay.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
LBius
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:36 pm

Postby LBius » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:46 pm

I'm sorry, but I still think that the best joke (which will forever make me laugh and go "Aww") is Ike's "I'm totally tripping balls..." - especially the second time around... Damn, that was adorable (as Ike is) and hilarious.

Very good episode. Not too sure about the GC references - I thought Matt and Trey were friends with him, and then I see him ripped on Team America... What's the deal with that ?
Hybrid Car
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:41 pm

Postby Hybrid Car » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:01 pm

Personally, this is my favorite episode.
Image
wdw_
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:29 pm

Postby wdw_ » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:48 pm

I was just watching Smug Alert on the season rewind and I noticed that they changed the music at the beginning from that normal South Park mood music to jazz. Anyone know why?

~Cody
nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1509
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 8:52 am

*1002* Smug Alert

Postby nall » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:50 am

Stan persuades all the citizens of South Park to buy hybrid cars. A disaster of epic proportions threatens the town and Stan is to blame -- just as everyone starts to feel really good about what they�re doing to help save the earth, scientists discover a stormy, dark mass accumulating over the town.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests