*1003: Cartoon Wars*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

PKRWUD

Postby PKRWUD » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:43 am

santasmonkey wrote:I'm sure there are plenty of very similar quotations that could be lifted from the Christian bible, especially to the first one.

The Bible is a very interesting book. The old testament is angry and full of killing, while the new testament is full of love and forgiveness. Honestly, the two really contradict each other a lot.

The Bible states that we should stone to death disobedient children. I'll admit, I've seen kids that I wouldn't object to being stoned to death, but does that make it right?

Exodus 21:7 says it's okay to sell your daughter into slavery.

Exodus 35:2 instructs Christians to kill everyone that works on the Sabbath.

Leviticus 24:16 commands all Christians to stone to death anyone who criticizes the Christian God.

There are several others, but those seem to play into this topic, so I'll stop there.

Enjoy.
Kenny Da King

Postby Kenny Da King » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:38 pm

nall
Site Admin

*1003* Cartoon Wars Part I

Postby nall » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Cartman and Kyle are at war over the popular cartoon, "Family Guy." Kyle loves "Family Guy" and hates Cartman. The two boys embark upon a mad chase across the country and the fate of "Family Guy" lies with the first boy to reach Hollywood.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Re: *1003: Cartoon Wars*

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Thu May 25, 2017 7:18 am

Ah yes, the episode that made it official, all South Park fans must hate Family Guy! I'm a huge fan of both shows, but goddamn is the South Park fandom obnoxious when it comes to the topic of Family Guy. Ever since this episode, mindless South Park fans "decided" """themselves""" that they hate Family Guy :roll: yet all they can do is keep repeating the same thing said in this episode, "the jokes are deprived from the plot". I don't see how that proves the show is bad though, if people like it, it ain't bad? Besides, cutaways usually always end a scene. The only time when the show was like implied in this episode was the first few episodes.

As much as I like South Park, some parts of the fandom aren't so great. Most South Park that can be described this way are on Facebook and YouTube comments though, I haven't met any of the terrible fans on here yet :)
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”