*1007: Tsst*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby xXProSkittlesXx » Wed May 17, 2006 11:25 pm

cant wait till October...

Postby YoniB92 » Thu May 18, 2006 7:02 pm

This is kind of off topic, but did you like what they did with the episodes before and made them pretty random or do you like the style now more?
oh it was easy. all I had to do was close my eyes and suck out of the hose
- Cartman

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu May 18, 2006 9:07 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
luxurious wrote:GREAT episode. I effin' love Cartman. I loved when he farted in the bathtub.

I missed that part--how many people died? Did the National Weather Service track the fart?

Did you know that Tankass was swimming off the coast of the Simeulue Island on Dec. 26, 2004 and his fart caused the Boxing Day Tsunami?

aenariel wrote:Anyway, I love Cartman. I'm sure thar all the Cartman haters out there really must have loved this ep, probably as much as I love 'Not Without My Anus'. :)

I sure did. Deservedly treating the Waddling Testicle like the lower life form he truly is as satisfying for me as it is for all other LPF's who like seeing the Ham Commando licking the tears off of Scotts face (and secertly pretending he's licking the prec*m oozing out of Scott's doorknob) while he splooges in his poly-stretch sh*t-brown pants.

CTE I love you beyond words... :lol:

Site Admin

*1007* Tsst

Postby nall » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:50 am

When Cartman's mom realizes she can't control her son anymore, she gets help from an expert. The "Dog Whisperer" may have what it takes but Eric Cartman's not going down without a fight.

Postby KyleFan2008 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:16 pm

handlyhamster wrote:In most SP episodes it's always fun to identify the movies being parodied: In Tsst, I counted 3, but I think puking the black vomit is another reference. Here are the movies I've identified:

- Good Will Hunting
- Contact

If you know of any others, please list them.

What I thought was a TV show. Smallville. It was the splitting soul-looking thing that made me think that. I'm bad at describing things, I know.

I loved this episode!!! Low point for Cartman though, I don't know how many times I've seen it. I love all the episodes, except for maybe one, but I have to say that this one is my favorite.......... I hope Cartman doesn't hunt me down for that.... :tweek:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”