*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby hainted » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:28 pm

However, if it makes you more comfortable to blame this guy, so be it:

CIA Asset Tim Osman, aka Osama bin Laden

Come on you're not fooling anyone with that pic of Barak Obama.

Re: *1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce*

Postby Tom_SF » Mon May 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Perfect for conspiracy freaks... a bunch of crap.

Re: True sh1t

Postby Tom_SF » Mon May 19, 2008 9:57 pm

farswept wrote:There was an actual mystery of a urinal deuce when I was in kindergarten (or was it 1st grade - had the same classroom for both, can't be sure). At the time I thought it was pretty weird that the teacher (old woman, btw) would cuss out the entire class about it, with the girls present. I didn't think it was right the girls should know about our special boy pee-toilets. (Yeah, why should they be privy to that? nyuk nyuk.)
But then there was that time I did let a girl notice me pitching a tent in that class (shush you - I was still a regular student at the time.)

Dude, we don't have to know EVERYTHING!! :shock:

Postby DjLabort » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 pm

oh~ i think im getting a big hard clue...oh yea......~ mine is pointing to the right 8)
Air Heads

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Ooh, mine's sort of pointing in this direction <, and it's huuuuuge!

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:47 pm

BRMBug wrote:Ooh, mine's sort of pointing in this direction <, and it's huuuuuge!

I got a dually:

"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Postby kingnothing90 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:07 pm

I really thought this could be the first episode where I was actually on Cartman's side. Until he started out with the number thing and blamed Kyle.
This is a difficult topic to deal with and under that circumstances it's a good episde which had some good laughs. Still, the end was confusing and a little bit unsatisfying.

Postby renewable » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:10 pm

stan pulled a gun on kyle :!: omg :!:

Postby Raybo58 » Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Really??? Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is retarded?

So these 700 architects are retarded? :timmy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX7lkFpa ... r_embedded

And these 200 high-ranking miltary personel, including some who used to fly the same planes that were supposed to protect us on that day, are retarded? :timmy:

LT. Col. Robert Bowman, retarded? :timmy:

And of course the definitive debunking of the 9/11 debunkers by Dr. David Ray Griffin...

http://www.archive.org/details/Dr-David ... May16-2007

Retarded? :timmy:

It's so sad to see such prominent and tallented rebels join the lock-step mainstream march towards ignorance.

The only people with the proper credentials to even form an opinion on why/how the towers fell are those architects. Do you have any architects on staff, or did the data just occurr to you?

Do some research. A great many more peices of the puzzle have been unearthed in recent years.

Postby Raybo58 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:08 pm

[quote="Merlockyle"]While I told myself I would try to avoid this fight, I do have a bit of evidence to point out. It's not very scientific, but...hasn't bin Laden bragged in his videos about how he did cause 9/11? quote]

NO. In fact the only comments Bin Laden has ever made on the subject were to DENY any involvement. When you consider that his esteem among his constituents would be even that much greater if he WERE to claim responsibility, it seems rather odd that he would deny it.

The whole point of terrorism is to let everyone know precisely WHO to be affraid of. That's why any time there is a terrorist attack, it's always followed within hours by a claim of responibility. Why go to all the trouble to send a message and then leave it as an unsolved crime? Unless of course your goal is simple anarchy.

Here is the FBI's "Most Wanted" post for Bin Laden....

Notice, there is no mention of 9/11.

When the director of the FBI was asked why, his reply was that they had no solid evidence of his involvement. Wouldn't a taped confession qualify as solid evidence? Yes it would, if one existed.

Pakistan even offered to turn Bin Laden over to us if we could provide any evidence. Even now, we have never taken them up on their offer.

Postby duremar » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:55 pm

I think something is sucpisious about 9/11, and you?

Postby Juventin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

4.7/5 ***** episode
not a lot better then this one.

Great/ only miss, if you can call it a miss...Cartman disappears after he blames Kyle. It's interesting to make a switch of lead character but that's not the proper way to do it.

Postby webchameleon » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Something funny's going on with this 9/11 explanation the government's cooked up. There's no way a building could collapse like that from an airplane crash.

That's why I believe there had to have been charges set at locations inside the towers to make them come down that way.

When we find the Muslim terrorists who put them there, I hope we gag them with bacon, light them on fire and throw them off Sears Tower!

Postby whatsername8686 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 pm

As a conspiracy theorist, I didn't like the ending but the episode was pretty funny... At the beginning I thought I was going to be on Cartman's side but of course he only wanted to blame the Jews for 9/11 instead of placing the blame where it belongs... On our corrupt morally bankrupt government.
Punk's Not Dead!!

Omg I am getting SUCH a raging clue right now

Postby ColoradoFTW » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Haha The Hardley Boys were both hilarious and disturbing.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”