*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby salamander » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:41 pm

"Decent, middle of the road" episode????
You've got to be kidding - the last year and a half were garbage compared to that. HILARIOUS EPISODE - One of the best ever!!

Postby crazyQH » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 pm

It was good, very Butters/Cartman focused, and some Kyle, and a little of the other boys. I'm glad to see Kyle was there to try to stop Cartman's plan in the beginning, that made me glad.

But yeah, this is definitely one of the "gayer" episodes in recent memory. Looks like Cartman is just dumb..not gay, but ya really gotta wonder why time and time again he keeps getting tricked into doing gay things.

I still liked the scene that we were given as a preview. Ha, poor Kyle. XD And it looks like they brought back the "Kyle barely punching Cartman and him crying like a pussy," joke. Good to see they actually didn't forget that. It's true, Cartman is such a wuss.

I completely agree with the message they presented with the Butter's storyline. The Catholic church's opinion on homosexuals pisses me off to no end. And I liked that one character who was Butters' buddy, I think his name was..Bradley? Poor kid, I'm glad he didn't jump, although I was totally expecting he would.

I'm not sure why, but I can't help but think "season six" when I was watching this. Hmm..

But yeah, I liked it. Not as laugh-out-loud funny as last week's, but hell, I still think they did damn well on this. I'm not the hugest Butter's fan, so this wasn't one of my favorites, but I still enjoyed both Storylines. And at least we did get to see a pretty good amount of the other boys.

So, awesome job Matt and Trey. I'll watch this again. :)

Athena1999 wrote:

My favorite non-Pip part had to be Cartman's whining to Liane. "But MEEEEEEHM! Butters was sleeping over, and he was getting really hot so he pulled his pants down, and then I tripped over and my mouth landed on his penis, and then I thought of a really funny joke so I smiled and gave the thumbs-up, and then Kyle took a picture of me!" Or something like that. :D

Oh yeah, that part actually did have be laughing pretty hard. Maybe because I can totally relate to being in that position of making up a totally lame ass excuse. The way he was fake crying and explaining it was SPOT ON to how I used to explain things to my parents when I was a little kid, whether I was lying or telling the truth.

Postby eatmanbearpig » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:51 pm

Wow off to a nice start for the new season of South Park. I really enjoyed how cartman was so paranoid of Kyle having the photo I think at one time or another we all can put our shoes in Cartmans of course it's probaly not a picture of a penis in your mouth type of thing...
For prank calling the past only!

Postby Schantrac » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:53 pm

It wasn't too bad

8/10 I give it. Last week's was better, I did appreciate the fact (for the most part) they stuck to a good plot not ENTIRELY based from current events.

I also appreciated how they had a story A, story B style to it like in the early seasons. Very appreciated. :D
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:04 pm

Doesn't nearly compare to last week, but still an O.K. episode.

Postby Bunneh » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:06 pm

That was great. Butters had no idea.

I love the 'gayer' episodes. They're so funny. Cartman was so stupid to think that that wasn't gay. Then he showed it to the entire class. Jesus. XDDDD

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:08 pm

Not as good as last week - but you know, I think I woulda liked it a lot more if I hadn't read the stupid spoilers beforehand! If the picture had been a SUPRRISE....eh, I think I'm gonna swear off spoilers from now on.

Postby AssassinKenny » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 pm

really good ep for sure, doesn't top last week, but a solid episode for sure. Gotta love Cartman's overexplanations and overpreperation for that photo. And I felt a bit annerved about the way that camp operates, it's similar to these cuntwads:

Bunch of intolerant motherfucking pricks. Ripping on the screwed up catholic beliefs never gets old in my book.
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:32 pm

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:I think I woulda liked it a lot more if I hadn't read the stupid spoilers beforehand!

Thats why I never read spoilers, with the exception of the brief description at the top of the page.

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:55 pm

Oh. My. God.

That was f*cking FANTASTIC. That was WAY better than last week's... and last week's was pretty f*cking awesome, too.

I... oh my god. I'm trying to compose myself here. But that was just so AMAZING. It started off a little slow for me, but picked up nicely enough. My biggest laugh was the scene with Ryan. I LOVE dark humour. And that... Oh, wow. I laughed so hard at that. That was best. The other death moments were great, too, but the first one really kicked it off.

Bradley was adorable. XD Aww. And I LOVED Butters' confusion - and his ending statement. Very nice there. Got the message across, was funny the whole time, and they didn't forget about Butters' dad. Awesome.

Kenny getting a line? Yeah, it was only one line, but that's still something totally appreciated. :B

Cartman's plot was, once again, great. I loved his photography. Aww, the kid's so artistic. It started off nicely there, too. And... Wow. The ending was also great. How Cartman kept going off, describing the picture, and then we see those parts... Holy sh*t, yes.

Kyle's screwing around with Cartman? Funny. Kyle in the very end? God, it was just one shot of him and it was hilarious.

I... I'm probably leaving tons of things out. I can't think of anything else. That was so incredible, seriously. I... I can't compose myself. I mean... wow. I wanna go watch that again now. I love episodes that focus on the kids. This was sure as hell no exception. It was freaking brilliant.

Ohh yeah, and the flaming counsellor. That was also funny.]

Ohh yeah! And more anti-Semitic remarks, although expected, are always sweet. Always.
Last edited by iceiwynd on Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:56 pm

Totally predictable and formulaic episode, which unfolded almost exactly the way I would have written it if it were up to me.

However-- I still loved it! It made me laugh several times, even though I knew exactly what was going to happen. Kyle completely outwitted Cartman, and even got to punch him and make him wail again. I enjoy watching Cartman getting what he deserves and suffering as a result of something stupid HE did in the first place. His dragging his mother into the mess, and trying to come up with that excuse, were kind of contrived, but good for a laugh nonetheless.

The camp driving several members to commit suicide was so sad, yet so true, and still funny the way they presented it. I really felt sorry for that Bradley kid, and I'm glad he didn't die in the end. Butters' speech was naive and appropriate at the same time. Although his father once again tried to project his own insecurities onto Butters, it was good to see that they made up.

Cartman still isn't officially gay, just officially stupid. However this is a fairly common slash pairing in SP fanfiction, so M&T have certainly provided plenty of fodder for the genre.

Postby freeuser » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:31 pm

did anyone else notice that at the end you could see butter's penis projected onto cartman's head

Postby hainted » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:36 pm

This episode sucked penis.

One of the worst ep's ever

Postby Sol_110 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:40 pm

Wow this episode is deff going on my Worst Ep of SP ever, these include Mr. Garrison's shiny new vagina, and awsome O'. these guys are so good without having to cop out and do the its funny cause its gay jokes. Deffinatly not a good episode 0/10 not funny very uninteresting only laughed maybe once. however it might be because 1101 was so awsome some of thier finest work, hope next week will be much less gay and much more funny.

Postby jjmac12345 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:44 pm

12/10 I never imagined I would be loving season 11 this much, but it has been amazing so far.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”