*1104: The Snuke*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:11 pm

Wait a minute, who was the Queen? Elizabeth?

Oh, and I couldn't believe that MySpace was parodied! Good one!

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Hamster at Dawn

Postby Hamster at Dawn » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:34 pm

I'll leave my personal review of this episode within the hour

(they use that phrase waaaaay too much in 24)
candies

Postby candies » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:35 pm

Lat night episode was kinda a 24 paraody and that was totally amazing

It was like a Muslims/Brithtish Terroriesm to me or maybe it'll was a snouch ( that's how you spell it) in Hillary Cilton's vagina which i like it

My most favorite scene was that pig sniffing Hillary Cilton's butt to smell the bomb threat
Also, I loved that Myspace, Google, Ask Jeeves and Aol internet part in Kyle's room.

Ar least my most fav Eric Cartman's scene is where Cartman was farting on these Muslims people

Yes this episode was totally better than last's week

Kepp up the awesome work matt n TREY :D :D God bless you and Southpark :cartmanhappy: :cartmansmile:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Officer*Cartman

Postby Officer*Cartman » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:01 pm

candies wrote:Lat night episode was kinda a 24 paraody and that was totally amazing

It was like a Muslims/Brithtish Terroriesm to me or maybe it'll was a snouch ( that's how you spell it) in Hillary Cilton's vagina which i like it

My most favorite scene was that pig sniffing Hillary Cilton's butt to smell the bomb threat
Also, I loved that Myspace, Google, Ask Jeeves and Aol internet part in Kyle's room.

Ar least my most fav Eric Cartman's scene is where Cartman was farting on these Muslims people

Yes this episode was totally better than last's week

Kepp up the awesome work matt n TREY :D :D God bless you and Southpark :cartmanhappy: :cartmansmile:

muslim/british terrorism??? lol did we watch the same thing ...
i could have sworn it was the russian/british terrorism
scubafreak

Postby scubafreak » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:10 pm

You know, I half expect someone to line a group of kids up on the front row of a Hillary Clinton appearance dressed as the boys now.......

Personally, I think that it would be funny as h@ll, but then i'm strange that way....
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "hey, is there room in ther for one more?"
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:41 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Cartman said he stopped the snuke, but he didn't. They killed the bad guys, but they said the bomb was on a timer. And when one of the security guys went in to disarm it, he was killed by something without deactivating it. So the episode should've concluded with Cartman saying, "I saved everyone's life didn't I?" And then BOOM! ...roll the credits.

The power went out. Therefore, the timer would just flash 12:00 forever.
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:50 pm

Last nights episode was f*ckin' great. Big laughs the whole way through. Keep it up boys. :D
Who's a jigga wha?
Sonnyvice

Postby Sonnyvice » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:53 pm

I watched 10x04 just again. Actually I think that this episode doesn't deserve rating ***½ (which I said earlier). *** would be the right...

Yeah, this episode makes me smile, but also bored :roll:
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:10 pm

Sonnyvice wrote:Yeah, this episode makes me smile
a couple of times only
Sonnyvice wrote:, but also bored :roll:

Same here. We Finns.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:29 pm

9/10 Great episode overall.

24 parody: Funny and a dead on parody of the show. Cartman as Jack Bauer was pretty damn hillarious, and I thought it was kinda cool to see him and kyle working together.

Hillary Clinton: Well, I'm sure people who expected this to be a politicial episode were relieved. I was actually kinda hoping that they would talk a little bit about Clinton's politics, rather than just using her as a prop for a joke. And also, I thought the ending could have been much better (on what they did with the snuke).

But, overall good episode. Best episode yet.
gregnilles

Postby gregnilles » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:38 pm

That episode sucked.
I Slang Dubz
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:38 pm

A very confusing but well planned episode. It had the laughs and the mystery going on. I loved Cartman's intolerance to Muslims and the moral at the end about if Cartman wasn't mean to Muslims then America wouldn't have been saved. I liked how they poked at the internet with myspace and youtube and everything. Someone farting in a muslims face does it for me.

Third best or second worst of the season so far. 7/10
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:11 pm

That was pretty freaking amazing. And here I was, thinking I wasn’t going to like this week’s episode very much, but I ended up absolutely LOVING it. A lot.

Ha, I immediately loved the whole clock ticking thing from the moment they first showed it. Although, I’ve never actually seen the show 24 before, but luckily I didn’t need to know much about it in order to understand the parody. I thought it was awesome. I’m sure I would’ve loved it even more if I actually was a fan of 24.

I’m guessing Cartman was supposed to be parodying the main character of 24. What’s his name, Jack? Yeah...that was great. "The following takes place between..(whatever)" I loved how Cartman whipped out his cell phone at the beginning and how he immediately called Kyle. (Aww, poor Kyle...he sure does get sick a lot.) But I was glad he called Kyle. He and Cartman actually made a good team. (But I loved the brief part when Cartman took a picture of his balls and sent it to Kyle. XD So funny.)

Oh, and I liked the myspace reference. I knew they’d eventually make a reference about myspace; it was only a matter of time. Damn, they really made so many different website references. Let’s see...they mentioned google, youtube, askjeeves (nobody uses askjeeves! XD), eharmony (that was a random one), mapquest...I definitely forgot a few. Yeah, I loved all of the site references, especially since they’re such popular websites that people use every single day.

But anyway, they did a great job with Hillary Clinton too. They even gave her a huge ass which they’ve referenced a few episodes previously. That scene with the pig and its snout digging into her ass and crotch was so f*cking funny. XD And also her having a nuke in her snizz/snatch. “A snuke?” XD Ah man.

Ummm...God, so much happened in this episode; it’s hard to remember everything...Ohh yeah! I laughed my ass off during the scene with the ongoing “not anymore you’re not” line. XD It was just really funny to me because, when I thought it was gonna stop, in walked another group. They said it, what, five times total? Including the last guy, “Not anymore I’m not.” XD And when Kyle said it again later on in the episode. “Oh, snap!” That was hilarious. It made my sister and I laugh our asses off.

What else. Oh, Cartman farting on the Muslim student’s parents. (I’m having trouble remembering his name. Bahir, was it? I probably misspelled it.) And, granted, the old-school fart jokes were relied on too much in the older seasons, but it’s I guess it’s nice to know that they can still use them occasionally and actually make it funny. (And yeah, usually it’s disgusting and sometimes dragged out too much – like in Smug Alert – but it was pretty funny in this episode.) Come on, Cartman injecting himself with apple juice? I thought he was gonna inject the parents with some kind of lethal drug or whatever. But nope, of course not. That would’ve been too predictable anyway.

Let’s see...I also laughed when Cartman came crashing through Butters’ window. XD Idiot. Poor Bahir. He had nothing to do with the terrorists implanting the snuke in Hillary Clinton’s snizz. XD Ha, that was funny too, when they had to send that guy in to check it out. “It’s dark and cold.” Did they even get the bomb out of her? They didn’t, did they? :O

Oh yeah, the people behind the entire thing. “The Germans?” “Before that.” (or whatever) “The Germans again?” XD I wasn’t expecting it to be the British. I thought it was just those Russians. But yeah, besides that...the queen shooting herself in the mouth was funny. XD

And I liked the ending. Cartman, of course, thought he was the hero. I think he was kinda right though; if he hadn’t called Kyle, he would’ve just been in bed all day. (I loved his response, “Maybe.”) But Kyle’s obviously right too; that’s not a good way to look at it.

But still. Who got rid of the Muslims? *Cartman raises his hand*

XD This was such a brilliant episode. I definitely forgot to mention a bunch of other good parts about it, though. It's just hard to remember everything, since a lot happened. But yeah, I loved this one so much. I swear, this season just keeps getting better and better. Keep it up, Matt and Trey!

(Damn, my episode reviews keep getting longer and longer each week. I'd be surprised if anyone actually reads trough them. :B)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:41 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:The power went out. Therefore, the timer would just flash 12:00 forever.

There's three reasons why that explanation doesn't work:

1. The buliding where the power went out was not the same building where Hildog was with the snuke.
2. If the bomb was set to detonate at 12:00:00, then the minute it got it's power back, it would go off since the time would be 12:00:00.
3. The snuke would have it's own power source anyway. It wasn't plugged in anywhere.

Take your pick.

You read it! You can't unread it!
EricCartmanFatBoy

Postby EricCartmanFatBoy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:50 pm

That was a kick ass episode! OMG!! I laughed so hard!!

The most funniest things:
"Not anymore you're not!
"Not anymore I'm not!"
When Cartman jumped in the window(in Butters' house)
The first scene was pretty funny.
And the last scene was funny.
"Everybody in South Park is going to die.. forever"
"No, I don't want to do without getting paid!"

OMG. What a funny episode! I loved it =)

So far:
1. 1101 & 1104
2. 1102
3. 1103
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”