*1105: Fantastic Easter Special*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17690
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:22 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Where do those eggs come out of anyway?

Cadbury Easter chickens.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
BRMBug
Posts: 18520
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:19 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Where do those eggs come out of anyway?

Cadbury Easter chickens.

Now see, I would have thought they come from chocolate chickens, and that you have to choke the chocolate chicken, so that it spurts out a creme filled egg. I may be somewhat wrong about this however.
southparkluvrr
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:18 am

Postby southparkluvrr » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:25 pm

This episode sounds like it'll be pretty good... sort of like Trapped in the Closet and Red Hot Catholic Love combined, and since both of those episodes were really good, I'm guessing that this one will be, too.

And you've gotta love the title... "Fantastic Easter Special" Wow. I bet it took the writing staff hours to come up with that. It's actually pretty genius. I mean, it's so lame that it's funny.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17690
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:15 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Where do those eggs come out of anyway?

Cadbury Easter chickens.

Now see, I would have thought they come from chocolate chickens,

Watcha think Cadbury Easter chickens are made of? ;):lol:

BRMBug wrote:and that you have to choke the chocolate chicken, so that it spurts out a creme filled egg. I may be somewhat wrong about this however.

Eeewww!
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Jamesp_76
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:21 am

Postby Jamesp_76 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:12 am

Fantastic Easter Special,Great sounds like it`s going to be a cracking episode.
Sonnyvice
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:41 pm

Postby Sonnyvice » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:30 am

southparkluvrr wrote:This episode sounds like it'll be pretty good... sort of like Trapped in the Closet and Red Hot Catholic Love combined, and since both of those episodes were really good, I'm guessing that this one will be, too.


Expect "Trapped in the Closet" was so damn crappy episode all the way.
Ahopper
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:24 pm

Postby Ahopper » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:38 pm

I'm actually setting my expectations really high for this one. I think it'll be great. Why? Because we've only got two more episodes after this one, then nothing till October, and after waiting all those months between STANLEY'S CUP and WITH APOLOGIES TO JESSE JACKSON, I'm not really looking forward to facing that silence again. This episode will be awesome!
MCkormick2
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:37 pm

Postby MCkormick2 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:56 pm

I always saw the egg as being representative of something being born, just like Jesus was reborn. But, then, why is the egg made of chocolate?

Yes, it will probably be a parody of Da Vinci Code, but "The Case of the Urinal Deuce" was, in a way, a parody of the whole conspiracy theory thing as well... Anyways, if this episode is half as gay as last week's, it's going to be the second gayest thing in the universe... winning by far the third gayest thing.


Sonnyvice wrote:Expect "Trapped in the Closet" was so damn crappy episode all the way.


Now, it's obvious you're a scientologist agent infiltrating in this forum to criticize the episode. What could it possibly have for anyone not to like it? <Laughs>
This is not a sig.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17690
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:02 pm

MCkormick2 wrote:I always saw the egg as being representative of something being born, just like Jesus was reborn. But, then, why is the egg made of chocolate?

Yes, everything about Spring is about birth and rebirth, and thus, fertility. Hence the bunnies ('cause they like to f*ck and bring new bunnies into the world) and the eggs (new life). You can see the Resurrection as a rebirth, and our baptism as a rebirth as well - being born again - dying to this world and being born into God's world.

The eggs are made of chocolate 'cause they're sweeter than hard-boiled eggs. :)
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
poups
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:10 pm

Postby poups » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:27 pm

"Anyways, if this episode is half as gay as last week's, it's going to be the second gayest thing in the universe... winning by far the third gayest thing."

Do you not watch 24? I thought it was hilarious cause I have been a fan of 24 since the first season. Thats why if I get word this ep is a Divinci Code parody I'm going to be sure to watch the movie first
angeldeb82
Posts: 3428
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:42 am

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:34 pm

Big-Will wrote:
MCkormick2 wrote:I always saw the egg as being representative of something being born, just like Jesus was reborn. But, then, why is the egg made of chocolate?

Yes, everything about Spring is about birth and rebirth, and thus, fertility. Hence the bunnies ('cause they like to f*ck and bring new bunnies into the world) and the eggs (new life). You can see the Resurrection as a rebirth, and our baptism as a rebirth as well - being born again - dying to this world and being born into God's world.

The eggs are made of chocolate 'cause they're sweeter than hard-boiled eggs. :)


Yeah. And I also noticed a story about one Catholic lady who etches her pictures of Jesus and his history onto eggs. Just click on the link here: Sacred Art: Etching Faith Onto Eggs

Cool, huh? :wink: 8)
Image

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:38 pm

Links, links, links.

Looks like a good episode. :)
discipleofhankey
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:37 pm

Postby discipleofhankey » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:49 am

South Park Da Vinci Code parody: The boys find out that one of them is a descendent of Jesus. It’s Cartman! Who then realizes he’s Jewish.
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:43 pm

Nah, if anyone is a descendant of Jesus, it'd have to be Kenny. After all, they do have a lot in common, if you think about it.
MCkormick2
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:37 pm

Postby MCkormick2 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Nah, if anyone is a descendant of Jesus, it'd have to be Kenny. After all, they do have a lot in common, if you think about it.


Yes, they're both poor, come from a rotten family, can come back from the dead, and no one understands either of them.

It's funny you should mention that, because in the early years of South Park, I came across a "interweb" site of conservative religiousness that criticized South Park, and incorrectly described Kenny as a good-hearted, innocent boy among the evil (and, therefore, was punished by death because of South Park satanic backgrounds).

On the episode, I just remembered the conspiracy theory about the Dagon, and how the Catholic church is secretly making its followers worship the Dagon, pretending it's Jesus. I guess this episode will have a similar logic, only with a Bunny-god replacing Dagon.
This is not a sig.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests