*1106: D-Yikes!*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

cailleach

:-)

Postby cailleach » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:02 pm

Hilariously funny! Most of you guys probably don't know what is going on in a small town of Orange County.... Woody's? Anyone?? :lol:
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:14 pm

By far the best episode this season. Lice capades moving to second for me. It's great that Matt & trey continue to keep this show relevant season after season.
Who's a jigga wha?
hippiesuck

Postby hippiesuck » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:41 pm

Fantastic Episode, ci, ci, ci :D
ImageIt's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:53 pm

BRMBug wrote:Edit:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Haha, I loved it. XD I've been waiting for lesbians to get a part in SP and I thought it was accurate enough... um can I ask an awkward question? Does sissors count as sex? Cause you know I'm just wondering sort of randomly////// O_O;;

I dunno. You may have to research that and report back to us. Just don't research too hard, or you may get stuck together.

LOL.
I've done it, I just didn't think it counted lol. XD
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:47 am

BRMBug wrote:

Aym_Dand wrote:And just so you know, I'm dying, everyone. Dying of a horrible chronic disease. A chronic disease called Depression. And there's no Red Cross or United Way for us, so if anyone wants to help me live out my dream of testing out whether sliding my dick into the middle of some hot Scissor action is even physically possible, and then find out if you can keep doing it until I climax, and you live in the Los Angeles area, please do this dying man a favor and send me a private message.

All right, well, good work Team South Park. I'm gonna go poke a toke and then sexually defile the gap between my mattress and my bedspring.

Be well, wealthy and wise.

That was the hardest I've laughed at reading anything on these boards in a looong time. Thank you.
(ps, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's tried to impregnate their Posturepedic.)

haha thanks, yeah, me and a posturepedic could get DOWN. Those things can get into all sorts of positions.

unfortunately, I've had no takers on my Scissor-splitting charity plea, so I guess the lesson here is that if you're going to get a terrible disease, make sure it's not one with no visible outward manifestations other than eventually your bloated red and blue body slumped lifeless in a bathtub.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
hippiesuck

Postby hippiesuck » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 am

this is real google it. im too lazy to find it. but i heard on the news today that this 1 guy got beat up and kinfed by 7 lesbians!!!
ImageIt's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.
hippiesuck

Postby hippiesuck » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:52 am

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/topst ... 03945.html

FINE HERE YOU GO HERES THE LINK

LMAO!!!!

this proves how geniousmatt and trey are

south park kicks ass

Postby 203177 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:21 am

I just watched the new episode it was funny and stupid at the same time I would probably give it a 6/10 but the funny parts were when mrs garrison told the class to shut the f%$#@ up and when the part when mrs garrison kicked the pursian in the balls oh and one more I liked the ending when the mexicans were teaching the kids math that was funny! :lol:
thejew36

Postby thejew36 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:43 am

omg i can definatley say so far season 11 has not been a dissapoitment at all, i was worried at the the first half of season 10 thinking they ran out of ideas, but after the second half of 10 and so far of season 11 i can definatly see it is still very good, they are not running out of ideas, as long as stupid thing go on here on earth we have matt and trey to make fun of it, that episode was hilarious, ahh were siccoring oh my sicccor me timbers lol that episode was very good (sorry for some of the spelling errors) so far i think iots been real good
deputy_fife111

Postby deputy_fife111 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:16 am

thejew36 wrote:omg i can definatley say so far season 11 has not been a dissapoitment at all, i was worried at the the first half of season 10 thinking they ran out of ideas, but after the second half of 10 and so far of season 11 i can definatly see it is still very good, they are not running out of ideas, as long as stupid thing go on here on earth we have matt and trey to make fun of it, that episode was hilarious, ahh were siccoring oh my sicccor me timbers lol that episode was very good (sorry for some of the spelling errors) so far i think iots been real good

I agree. This as been one of the best seasons of southpark so far. I think that 5/6 episdoes have been very good the only one i din't like was cartman sucks. This episdoe i think is one of the top 3 episdoes of the season so far behind apoligezes and the easter sepcial.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? -George Carlin
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:18 am

9/10
Great episode!
Not quite as great as Fantastic Easter Special, though.
I loved the numerous 300 references!
"THIS...IS...LESBOS!"
Great!
KateLovesKyle16

Postby KateLovesKyle16 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:27 am

[/quote]LOL.
I've done it, I just didn't think it counted lol. XD[/quote]

how could you have done it if your a dude... And I'm curious if it counts too
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:41 am

worst episode this season. This ep sucked donkey nuts.

Besides, I'm tired of 300 references...
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Tasty-Bacon

Postby Tasty-Bacon » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:09 pm

This episode is so far the worst of the Season. I have noticed a pattern and that pattern is, that South Park are doing far too many parodys. One or two every now and then is cool, but there's been far too many this season. It seems that Matt and Trey may very well be running out of plot ideas. There was no meaning to this episode, it just felt kinda empty. Also I agree with what people say about Mrs Garrison's sex change, it is slightly annoying now and has lost it humour. The visual effects are getting better every episode but you can't rely on them to make the episode a classic. It's expected, as technology moves on so shall the visuals. A big disappointment! Season 10 was far better. I would like to see more of Timmy, Jimmy, Jimbo and Ned and Terrance and Phillip. These characters will give the show a much needed boost of excitement or even introduce a totally new one. Anyways, my final words are...weak plot, great visuals!

D-YIKES

04/10

TASTY BACON

I'm a saaaaaaad slice of bacon.
It was like this one time, emm, this one time when I farted and it, it smelled like Bacon and I made him want some Bacon so I squeezed out a turd wrapped in Bacon. It was a squeeker!
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:50 pm

AssassinKenny wrote:worst episode this season. This ep sucked donkey nuts.

Besides, I'm tired of 300 references...

Hey Assassin, you're wrong. Euclid isn't the least interesting place in the western hemisphere. I'm originally from Mayfield Heights, and we've got you way beat. At least you guys have a batting cage, putt-putt and the Greatest Show on Dirt.

Ever been to Mayfield? You tell me what makes it more interesting than Euclid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”