*1113: GUITAR QUEER-O*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

McCormick Fan

Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O*

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:00 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Only 2 chances left for Kenny this season. Please use him M&T. :cry:

Thats exactly what i'm thinking.

I'm not really sure about this one, the idea sounds like a laugh, but somehow, there's a certain aspect that's making me not look foward to it. =(

Randy Again?!
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:13 am

Alright, a Guitar Hero parody! And not only that, a Stan and Kyle episode for this run, too. Should be interesting to see :B
EvilSlayer

Postby EvilSlayer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:49 am

Thnk god its not Cartman based episode. But i'm glad :lol: to hear that Stan and Kyle gonna break the friendship.. I hope this episode have triology like Imagination land..
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:41 am

EvilSlayer wrote:I hope this episode have triology like Imagination land..

Sorry, there's only one more episode left this season. There can be no trilogy.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:08 am

^Thank f*ckin god. I'm starting to get annoyed with all the TBC episodes.

Yeah even though Ive never heard of guitar hero, this 1 should be really good for the simple fact that Stan and Kyle are finally gonna beef for the first time in 8 years.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:15 am

So I'm really looking forward to the Stan and Kyle parts of this. I'm hoping for some good argument scenes between the two of them, and then hopefully a nice friendship scene where they resolve everything. Gah I'm such a loser fangirl..XD

I'm curious to see if the arguing is going to be stemmed from Stan or Kyle. Stan could either be all smug about being better, or Kyle will be jealous he's not as good. Or, what I'm thinking, it will be a combination of both. Should be interesting.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:35 am

Sweet! Finally we'll get some Stan/Kyle interaction! I think we've all been looking forward to that ever since the little snippet of it in Imaginationland.

As for the Guitar Hero parody...this will be intresting. Personally, I love the game (even though it's nothing like playing a real guitar), especially for the variety of music in it.

...I wonder if they'll use Dragonforce's Through the Fire and the Flames...? That's an awesome song (amidst many other great songs on the new one...I hear there are a bunch on the one that just came out).
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:26 am

crazyQH wrote:So I'm really looking forward to the Stan and Kyle parts of this. I'm hoping for some good argument scenes between the two of them, and then hopefully a nice friendship scene where they resolve everything. Gah I'm such a loser fangirl..XD

I'm curious to see if the arguing is going to be stemmed from Stan or Kyle. Stan could either be all smug about being better, or Kyle will be jealous he's not as good. Or, what I'm thinking, it will be a combination of both. Should be interesting.

Heh, I'm a guy and I like the friendship bond between Stan & kyle. They seem to rarely fight, this'll be, what, their 4th episode they'll "feud"? I'm looking forward to it, plus I might get Guitar Hero now, depending on if it looks as good as they made WoW look.

Big-Will wrote:
EvilSlayer wrote:I hope this episode have triology like Imagination land..

Sorry, there's only one more episode left this season. There can be no trilogy.

They can do a TBC, after all, they pulled it in Season 1-2 with cartman's mom is a dirty slut, though I doubt it'll be their angle, M&T seem to avoid sagas, or limit them to one a season at maximum.
kingsnakeX

Postby kingsnakeX » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:37 am

I think the episode is cool and everthing ; but I think that Guitar Hero is just for fags that think there are rock stars but they are not.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:27 am

^Eh, could be worse...they could parody Halo...then it\'ll be a total MLNW ripoff. Let\'s be happy it\'s not.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
BRMBug

*1113: GUITAR QUEER-O*

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:32 am

I'm not really a fan of Guitar Hero, but this looks interesting.
Stan looks like he's pretty in to it though, his tongue's sticking out. :lol:
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:43 am

Again, something I DID NOT expect. Well, Guitar Hero seems to be really popular everywhere you go and it's getting a lot of gaming media coverage, so I'm not surprised M&T are making an SP episode on it. It'll be interesting to find out how this S&K friendship turns out during the episode. :wink:

I've played GH but I'm not really a fan of the series, so it'll be good to see just how in-depth the episode goes into the game - GH terms and gaming screenshots. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:55 am

BRMBug wrote:I'm not really a fan of Guitar Hero, but this looks interesting.
Stan looks like he's pretty in to it though, his tongue's sticking out. :lol:

Exactly what I do! This episode sounds pretty sweet! I can't believe this season is already almost at a close. It went by so fast!
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:38 am

Random thought, but i'd laugh if Stan and Kyle challenged Kenny to Guitar hero, and he beat both of them. =D
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
SouthParkFansUnite

Postby SouthParkFansUnite » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:50 am

Freaky... I had a dream last night of Guitar Hero in South Park, I swear my eternal soul on it... Lol, probably because I was getting 496K on Freebird on Expert!

Check my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/SnakeBiteProductionz

Another one on South Park is in progress but not quite ready yet.
http://www.youtube.com/SnakeBiteProductionz

You'll have to come dressed as an emo to somebody's funeral... Owned!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”