*403* Quintuplets

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby bubblescarmencita » Mon May 09, 2011 9:25 am

well, i think in this episode ur exagerating with the fact that u see us as russians which is not true at all ....we dont have russian names and romania is not communist anymore since 1990....but i understand that ur actually trying somehow to criticize americans by the fact that they think every other country somehow unknown so well,is poor and not at the same level as americans which actually makes americans really stupid ,as they are most of them all.....maybe we are poor and whatever but some americans who are not poor and have some education ,dont even know where australia is or what country starts with letter U.so excuse me,south park is one of the best cartoons ever but i hope this episode wasnt about how poor romanians are but how stupid americans are by their thinking ,and oh god, i've heard and seen lots made by those stupid americans who never stand for their rights and who always take everything for granted. we,romanians,may be poor but we are not blind,as americans usually are.

Re: *403* Quintuplets

Postby Zazaban » Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 am

Jesus. Look, Romania was used as a generic location, it was likely picked at random. Try to take yourself a little less seriously, it is a joke, everyone everywhere had been made fun of by this show, "the fatherland" does not get an exception.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
speed freak Daneil

Postby speed freak Daneil » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 am

Since you know that many things, I figure out you are from Romania, just like me!

Yes, indeed, the names (excepting Nadia) are all wrong, the accent is Russian, the clothes are Russian, the environment is Russian!

Even the dialog between them after the quintuplets evaded through the window, it's all invented words!

I would like to hear at least 1 single Romanian word, or a name, or at least normal clothes or flag!

Don*t make a fuss

Postby K4sP3R » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Even tough i am romanian too, I do not see this episode as an offense brought to Romania, as South Park are a satirical show. The fact that romania is poor is indeed a little bit exagerated, as we used to be incredibly poor during comunism, but now thing are going way better for us. Don*t forget we have 2 Romanians that made Forbes Top 10 at some point. Peace

Romania isnt Russia

Postby ovidelasss » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:29 am

This episode is offendinc for my country . Yes it was the communism problem , but now is more better.

Postby c3921 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:19 pm

you seriously have no life if you comment on every video. loner

Postby darkalexxx » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 pm

This is South Park. South f*cking Park. It makes fun of everybody and everything. Stop being pussies. This is just f*cking comedy. Im from Romania too and I think this episode is funny. DO you really think Trey and Matt hate Romania? Or Christians? Or Iraq? Or Justin Bieber? Or Steve Jobs? No. So stop whining, you little pussies.

Postby ilovekenny28 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Postby parkernorman26 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Damn! Kenny is pretty freaking good at singing, he'd be better without the hood though :D

not cool

Postby war9991 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 am

I live in romania and we don t speak english with f*cking rusian accent and romania doesn t look like that i am a very big fan of south park but after seeing this i am thinking that you are a bit racist PS: Please don t do this again

Postby Toymaker » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:17 pm

i cried when i first heard kenny sing in this episode.
Fox Man

Re: *403* Quintuplets

Postby Fox Man » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:02 pm

I liked this episode i think?... I didn't like how they made Romania so poor but the girls are my faves XD

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”