Stan Marsh has hit rock bottom. He's got no job, no bicycle and his only way out of a bad situation, is to coach the local pee wee hockey team. Once a hotshot pee wee hockey player himself, Stan Marsh has tried to put those days behind him. But he's still living with the memory of how let his team down when he missed the winning shot in the big game. Now, he's about to find out that being a coach means facing your past. He's determined to show his kids what it's like to be a winner!
And, I can't really imagine this episode having any politcal themes, which should be nice, even though I still like political episodes. If it has the other boys in it to an extent, I'll be happy, it should be a nice way to wrap up the season. *squeals* They're sticking to tradition and ending with a Stan episode, I glad when I saw that.
"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
First off though, I'll just state that this episode description has me OVERJOYED. I love character angst. I love Stan. I love hockey. Beautiful.
- Pee Wee Hockey Team = Ike in this episode? Ike's young. Ike's Canadian. Plus it would be an awesome tie-in for Kyle. Kinda like in Miss Teacher.
- Stan angsting = someone has to pull him out of it/help him through it? One of the boys? ... I might be going with Kyle again here, just 'cause of them being best friends and all, plus if Ike is a part of the team then it'd make plenty of sense there, too.
- Kinda sounds like Butters in F'd in the A, but better. Awesome. Possibly a flashback to littleStan chocking? That would be awesome.
- Stan having no job? He's like... nine. Maybe this'll lead to a kickass opener. And the last time he was going for a bike was in Trapped, wasn't it? So it even fits with that episode, 'cause he blew all of his bike money.
- Stan going all inspirational = awesome. He just has natural leadership qualities about him. I just automatically see him as the leader of the boys. He'd be great at coaching.
You know what. f*ck this. This is the most excited I've been for an episode this run, right up there with Warcraft and Urinal Deuce. This. Sounds. Freaking. Awesome.
oh. my. god.
I usually hate seeing episode descriptions before they air, but because I happened to be on SPS, I saw the description. Oh well. I'm not overly excited about this one (Stan episodes have lately been meh for me), but it doesn't look half-bad, either.
The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
The movie parody eps are always my least favorite ones. I just don't dig that formula for some reason. And the worst of those are always the sports movie parody eps!
Ah, crossing my fingers. Maybe they'll break formula in some awesome way this time...
- Stan angsting = someone has to pull him out of it/help him through it? One of the boys? ... I might be going with Kyle again here, just 'cause of them being best friends and all, plus if Ike is a part of the team then it'd make plenty of sense there, too.....
I like the idea that Kyle might help him there!
I really, really want to see a Kyle- and- Stan- being- best- friends- moment in this season (like in "Follow that egg" in season 9, for example).
But unfortunately the episode- descpription sounds pretty Stan- centred, so I don´t think there will be a lot of the other boys.
Anyway, I´m looking forward to this one. It sounds like a nice boys being boys episode .
Frankly, that wouldn't upset me too much, considering this episode sounds beyond amazing and Cartman and Kyle have pretty much been the central focus for most of the season. Not alot of Kenny...well, that would suck...but it wouldn't suprise me and I guess I'm sort of used to it by now. Although I really hope he has some lines.
I have a feeling that Kyle will at least do one of two things, be in the flashback of their peewee hockey team, and/or he will go to Stan and either give him support of try to convince him out of a bad decision. Other than that I don't see a big part for him, but that's fine. I just hope we see some Kyle/Stan best friend moments. Last time I was hoping for that it sort of...um...well, definately wasn't a "best friend" moment. I'm actually hoping for some Stan/Ike interaction, we haven't seen that, but it'd be cool.
...or maybe I'm wrong, maybe it'll focus on all the boys, and that'd be best of all. ^_^
Either way, I'm super happy and REALLY anxious for this episode. Damn I wish it were Wednesday...
But based on the storyline, I wonder if this is going to be one of those serious w/ comedy type epsiodes where the main focus in the episode is on a serious storyline but with humor added in too. (like the episode 'Kenny Dies') I don't know, but it sounds like a very good episode idea and just like the past 6 episodes, I'm very eager to see this episode now. Shame Season 10 will be over after this though.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests