*906* The Death of Eric Cartman

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

NeuroHeart

Re: *906* The Death of Eric Cartman

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:34 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:this looks like a parody of The Sixth Sense and an apocalyptic movie.

Sixth Sense is absolutely referenced (as is Field of Dreams and probably Ghost, as well as the aforementioned Twilight Zone episode and/or Once Upon a Scoundrel) but "an apocalyptic movie"? I wonder if you could be more specific on that? Because I don't see it at all.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 am

NeuroHeart wrote:
GeminiShamrock wrote:this looks like a parody of The Sixth Sense and an apocalyptic movie.

Sixth Sense is absolutely referenced (as is Field of Dreams and probably Ghost, as well as the aforementioned Twilight Zone episode and/or Once Upon a Scoundrel) but "an apocalyptic movie"? I wonder if you could be more specific on that? Because I don't see it at all.

...Actually, you're right. I accidentally combined the "Casa Bonita" episode with this one when I originally posted that. My mistake. :lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:

...Actually, you're right. I accidentally combined the "Casa Bonita" episode with this one when I originally posted that. My mistake. :lol:

Ahhh, that makes total sense :) Yeah, "Casa Bonita" goes all Road Warrior with Butters' costume and little dog. There may have been other apocalyptic movies referenced in the way Cartman acted as well, but if so I don't know them; I haven't watched all that many apocalyptic movies.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Kennyluv34

Postby Kennyluv34 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Epic episode. My favorite part was when Cartman was all like
"I left you the chicken parts!" *burp*
And then I almost started crying when Kenny started crying.
"B-but...the skin is the best part!" I have to agree with Kyle there.

And Butter's ass probe was pretty good. Also liked the part at the end where Cartman was like: "Butters, you assh*le! I wasn't dead!"
evilmuffin226

XD LOL

Postby evilmuffin226 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 pm

.lol this was rly funny
evilmuffin226

KENNY

Postby evilmuffin226 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 pm

awwwww dont cry kenny im here.....
Alex Reynolds

Wow

Postby Alex Reynolds » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:42 am

Just Wow
Female345

Postby Female345 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Poor Butters for being out of the loop re the other boys choosing to ignore Cartman.
forsakencheeseypoofs

Postby forsakencheeseypoofs » Thu May 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Ya nothing makes me laugh more than butters butt probe.Well after 14 hours of testing..lol poor kid

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”