*1005* A Million Little Fibers

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby mzchoksonvag » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 am

my pussy is sweet, tangy, AND creamy thank you very much miracle whip

Re: *1005* A Million Little Fibers

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:47 pm

This one was boring. Didn't laugh once.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman

you know what i noticed

Postby kbubb91 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm

every-time he says Ur a towel=your high

Postby ahmaweed » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:03 am

This is one of my most favorite episodes ever!!!
The monologue at 7:22 is just... pure Genius!
Much like every episode, extremely well written and superbly clever! Not to mention, Hilarious!!

Oh, there's the comments

Postby StankeyTheXmasPoo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:08 pm

For some reason the comments section does not exist on the previous four episodes of S10. Did the powers that be get tired of people standing behind Matt and Trey's message in Cartoon Wars? Spineless worms.

Postby Female345 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 pm

The only good things about this episode were Towlie's remarks of "You're a towel" when someone points out that he is indeed a towel and Oprah's snatch going crazy.
The rest of it was just boring.

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Just watched this episode again and it had been a long time. I had only remembered Oprah’s Minge and Gary talking and having a gun. I forgot Towelie was in it. Towelie is always amazing to me. I didn’t like when he was doing dust off, it was scary because people die from that stuff. Towelie reminds me of myself in High School. I used to get high before school, during school, after school and after homework. I didn’t like being high while doing homework. Getting high as a reward is the best and a great idea. I never felt like I came up with great ideas while I was high. I like the running joke but it doesn’t apply to me. I don’t get why people don’t like this episode but whatever. I could see smoking pot when Towelie does as the most fun you could get out of this episode. I guess if you never liked pot then you wouldn't like this one. The Oprah jokes are classics to me and I never forget them. Oprah so doesn't have sex that much you would think but I have heard that Oprah is secretly gay. Her being gay would fit as all females that do talk shows are gay these days. I wonder when that old cow will come out of the closet? She has this like chai tea at Starbucks and her face is on posters there. I just had to watch this episode. She could maybe use a new running joke?
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”