*1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

MythAdrian89

Re: *1206: Over Logging* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby MythAdrian89 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:05 pm

It's pretty late :-s where is the episode? :D
Schougadiver

Postby Schougadiver » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:11 pm

I just had a thought guys
remember way back (well not really way back) in *1107* how the homeless people all went back to california
well maybe the marsh family will have a run in with the homeless
i doubt it but a man can dream eh?
well im really pshyced for this episode
im in canada so i dont get the channel
i'll be ditching my work at school to watch this for sure :twisted:
Kennyfan84

Postby Kennyfan84 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:19 pm

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Wow M&T really love Randy...sorry for complaining but I mean, there are plenty of other SP characters to work around besides the same exact ones we see in every rotation at each half of the past 3-4 seasons. It's damn near almost predictable of what character will have there screen time nowadays. And does a Stan episode always have to include his dad in it? Sigh...

Well on a brighter note, this still should be a good ep or at least something worth watching. Hope 1207 isn't an Eric/Butters flick since that's the only normally rotated duo that haven't gotten a spin yet.

Amen to that. I love South Park and I know that I don't sound like I do at times, but I agree with this.

The Randy character is funny, but it's frustrating when M & T have come up with nearly 100 characters in the last 12 years yet every episode since the 10th season for the most part has been about Cartman, Butters, Kyle, &/or Randy. 50 - 100 characters and only 4 are used about 90% of the time.

Sorry about the complaining.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Kennyfan84 wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:Wow M&T really love Randy...sorry for complaining but I mean, there are plenty of other SP characters to work around besides the same exact ones we see in every rotation at each half of the past 3-4 seasons. It's damn near almost predictable of what character will have there screen time nowadays. And does a Stan episode always have to include his dad in it? Sigh...

Well on a brighter note, this still should be a good ep or at least something worth watching. Hope 1207 isn't an Eric/Butters flick since that's the only normally rotated duo that haven't gotten a spin yet.

Amen to that. I love South Park and I know that I don't sound like I do at times, but I agree with this.

The Randy character is funny, but it's frustrating when M & T have come up with nearly 100 characters in the last 12 years yet every episode since the 10th season for the most part has been about Cartman, Butters, Kyle, &/or Randy. 50 - 100 characters and only 4 are used about 90% of the time.

Sorry about the complaining.

If so then next half will have the traditional 1 "girl episode", a strong Butters theme episode and a continuation episode(s) {2-3 episodes based off each other}

Stan I guess is too "viewer boring" to work alone of screen, i have read on many web sites dislike for episodes Stan soloed (Stanley's cup, Woodland Critters, etc), so I guess dumping in his bumbling old man keeps the Family guy/Simpson viewers pleased with the whole stupid father skit.

*shrug*, I like where the episode's story is going, but I feel without a Kyle or Wendy element, it's going to be a lack luster simple episode with:

"Randy is dumb and does "X", Stan notices and does "Y" to prevent "X", meanwhile subplot characters work against Stan attempting to prevent "X"."

I have faith in the episode, but with probably one more this half season...we need something dynamite. This season is doing well, but ever since Major Boobage I haven't felt exactly extremely hyped post episode.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Episode is now airing on the east coast. Continue discussion in episode 1206 post-air discussion.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”