*1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

SirKerrek
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby SirKerrek » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Nice image, James--76

Hey, Wendy and Stan are holding hands! The Wendy/Stan shippers are gonna have a field day!

Oh... and um, Kyle and Jimmy are holding hands too. So... the Kyle/Jimmy shippers are gonna have a field day too....
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Wishful_Thinking
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:20 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm

Oh... and um, Kyle and Jimmy are holding hands too. So... the Kyle/Jimmy shippers are gonna have a field day too....


The fangirl in me was hoping that we'd see Stan and Kyle holding hands, but maybe I should give Kyle/Jimmy a try :lol:

And in response to an earlier post, you are NOT the only person that hates Butters. *Raises hand* When I first got into this show, I loved him, but now there is TOO much of him (just like there is an excess of other characters...), and his naive nature is just getting old and predictable. So at the moment I'm not looking too forward to another Cartman/Butters episode. (Am I the only one who HATES Cartman/Butters episodes as well? Their interactions are, again, way too predictable for my taste.)
DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Delilah wrote:I saw the commercial last night! For anyone who didn't see it:

Narrator: The class is taking a field trip. [The class is at the pioneer village place]
Mr. Garrison: Alright class, welcome to pioneer village.
Narrator: But Cartman has other plans.
[Cartman and Butters are holding hands, and Cartman's trying to tug Butters away from the pioneer village]
Cartman: Screw this place, we gotta go to Super Fun Time!
Narrator: But will his partner get in his way?
Cartman: Let go of my hand!
Butters: Teacher said we can't let go 'till we get back to the bus!


Aww, man, that's usually my job. XD I missed the commercial last night.

And regarding that other press image: AWWW, Stan and Wendy are holding hands! <3

I hope this episode is as amazing as I think it's going to be.

(Oh, and by the way, I'm not exactly a Butters fan either. It's not that I dislike him, it's just that sometimes he kinda irks me. Although, other times, I'll admit that I find him adorable.)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Butterslover21
Posts: 793
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Butterslover21 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:33 pm

my brother despises butters. yet another reason that i'm questioning why he's my favorite out of all 4 of my bros
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Cancer
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Cancer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:00 pm

wanna see moar kenny, why isn't he in the picture holding kyles hand?
HAcoreRD
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:28 am

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Thank whatever higher power, Stan/Wendy involvement.

I thought Stan couldn't so much as touch Wendy without vomiting? (Chef's chocolate salty balls)

Still, thank god, maybe the fan boy in me will get something to hold me over till after summer.
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:38 pm

So...apparently the kids get paired together for some reason. It's cool that Jimmy gets to move into the spotlight with Kyle...

I wonder if we'll see the entire class in groups of two...and who will team up with Kenny?? Will it be...

Craig?
Clyde?
Token?
Timmy?
Tweek?
Bebe?
Schougadiver
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Schougadiver » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:44 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:Thank whatever higher power, Stan/Wendy involvement.

I thought Stan couldn't so much as touch Wendy without vomiting? (Chef's chocolate salty balls)

Still, thank god, maybe the fan boy in me will get something to hold me over till after summer.


I agree 100% with u there. I was hoping for a stan-wendy episode in season 12. After "overlogging" i was hoping that i wouldnt have to wait all summer for another 7 chances. I dont care how much screen time they get this episode, i just hope we get the reassurance that they still had a relationship going on.
I realise that this is a comedy, but i think that there could be some other themes in this show also.
xkendrax
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:53 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby xkendrax » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 pm


And in response to an earlier post, you are NOT the only person that hates Butters. *Raises hand* When I first got into this show, I loved him, but now there is TOO much of him (just like there is an excess of other characters...), and his naive nature is just getting old and predictable.


I also used to love butters... but now theres just too much of him, and the fact that hes pretty much replaced Kenny is irritating too, since Kenny was my favorite charactor on south park.
I wish Kenny wasnt so 'out of the picture' if you know what I mean. I miss him being in the episodes like he used to be. Maybe M&T will bring him back soon.. :unhoodedkenny:
BUT, anyways, I'm looking forward to this episode, Cartman can always make me laugh.
Shiksah
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Shiksah » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Schougadiver wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:Thank whatever higher power, Stan/Wendy involvement.

I thought Stan couldn't so much as touch Wendy without vomiting? (Chef's chocolate salty balls)

Still, thank god, maybe the fan boy in me will get something to hold me over till after summer.


I agree 100% with u there. I was hoping for a stan-wendy episode in season 12. After "overlogging" i was hoping that i wouldnt have to wait all summer for another 7 chances. I dont care how much screen time they get this episode, i just hope we get the reassurance that they still had a relationship going on.
I realise that this is a comedy, but i think that there could be some other themes in this show also.


I would love to see some Stan/Wendy episodes, too. I've always been a fan of Stan and Wendy's relationship. It's so cute :)

That's probably why I loved "The List" so much. Not only was it well-done and had a great lesson to it, it brought Stan and Wendy together again (at least that's what we assume).

Let's keep our fingers crossed. I hope that this episode will have some Stan/Wendy moments.
Michaeloptv
Posts: 3545
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:19 pm

I got it,

Garrison probably assigned partners.

Stan and Wendy
Craig and Clyde
Jimmy and Kyle
Eric and Butters
and we'll just say Tweek and Kenny.
Michaeloptv
Posts: 3545
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:29 pm

And the other thing...

I LOVE BUTTERS!! He is so adorable and innocent.
Kind of like me. I do agree that there needs to be more from Kenny, but I don't know why there are so many who now despise him. Is it because he is predictible? Maybe matt and trey should start a reaction for butters, and tell Cartman to buzz out. I agree that the last year of so of butters has been kinda lame with all the dressing up, and gay talk...

But butters is here because he reminds many of their own childhood. He is the best! Bring back Professor Chaos :chaos:
HAcoreRD
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:28 am

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Shiksah wrote:
Schougadiver wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:Thank whatever higher power, Stan/Wendy involvement.

I thought Stan couldn't so much as touch Wendy without vomiting? (Chef's chocolate salty balls)

Still, thank god, maybe the fan boy in me will get something to hold me over till after summer.


I agree 100% with u there. I was hoping for a stan-wendy episode in season 12. After "overlogging" i was hoping that i wouldnt have to wait all summer for another 7 chances. I dont care how much screen time they get this episode, i just hope we get the reassurance that they still had a relationship going on.
I realise that this is a comedy, but i think that there could be some other themes in this show also.


I would love to see some Stan/Wendy episodes, too. I've always been a fan of Stan and Wendy's relationship. It's so cute :)

That's probably why I loved "The List" so much. Not only was it well-done and had a great lesson to it, it brought Stan and Wendy together again (at least that's what we assume).

Let's keep our fingers crossed. I hope that this episode will have some Stan/Wendy moments.


I agree, I think it's adorable, innocent love like theirs is just heart warming.

Since this episode regards trigger happy people, and the likely hostage situation, maybe Stan and Wendy will confess more feelings fearing they'll die? (Similiar to Kenny and his girlfriend in the rainforest episode)

as for Kenny's partner, he probably wont be shown holding hands, but will likely be standing in the background awkwardly. Or maybe he'll ghost like Pip and timmy and Tweek.
kfgg
Posts: 2786
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 6:12 pm

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby kfgg » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Looks like Old World Wisconsin in Eagle, WI

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/oww
Stan and Kyle :)
themanthecartman
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:22 am

Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby themanthecartman » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:40 am

butter and cartman ep this will be good as i cant wait
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests