*1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

flasher2008

Re: *1208: The China Probrem* Post-Air Discussion

Postby flasher2008 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:03 am

2 jews and the chinese nation :D
genious :D
ButtersNCartmanFan

Postby ButtersNCartmanFan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:41 am

I missed this episode when it originally aired and I just watched it online, I have to say that is one of the funniest sp episodes I have ever seen. I laughed my butt off. :lol: I did not see the new Indiana movie and now I am really glad I didn't.
N!N

Postby N!N » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Oh, dude... Thats not cool. You dont shoot a guy in the dick.

7/10
StotchBabe12

Postby StotchBabe12 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:49 pm

You just gotta love how Butters unwittingly gets dragged into things that he'd rather not do, since his parents will ground him. How is it that Butters always ends up at the bottom of the dog pile when he gets roped into crap?

Oh yes, and as someone who hasn't seen the latest installment of Indiana Jones... I'm hesitant now.
::Gasp:: I am so startled!

~ Sixela ~
0Emmanuel

Postby 0Emmanuel » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 pm

Mmh, well, this was the worst episode I have seen in quite a while. The plot, or rather the two plots, dragged on and never found the right pace, you could even say they were pretty lame, actually.
The "Indiana Jones" part, I think, was just not my kind of humour. I don't find jokes about rape funny. So I especially found the raping scenes unnecessary and a little too disturbing, too. The boys' and other peoples shocked reactions to the "raping" of Indy and the "drama" around it were a little funny, but for me sounded way too serious overall. It seemed to me like M&T really hate Lucas and Spielberg. And though I share their general opinion about the Indy movie, the amount of dislike towards the film makers is more than I can understand. Butters wrapping it up for me in one of the few funny lines of this episode: "Can't believe they put them in jail. I thought that movie was pretty good." Well, at least mediocre, so why all the fuzz? :wink:
The second plot line had more potential for me, but was dealt with in a rather unspirited way. Cartmans dreams and xenophobic reflexes were a little funny as was poor Butters getting dragged again into one of Erics bad schemes (and even more, having to do the dirty work :wink: ). But the story then became totally unfunny, except for, of course, the "shooting in the dick", the (comedic) highlight of this episode. :lol:
So, rarely any funny stuff, one of two subplots totally not my thing, and the other one done badly for the most part. Butters gets a special point though and so the episode barely gets 5 out of 10, because it was not terrible, just pretty... boring.
GrandTheftAutoHater

Postby GrandTheftAutoHater » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm probably the only one here who liked this episode better than Pandemic 2: The Startling. I had a tough time choosing between this one and Breast Cancer Show Ever. "What ah zhe pranj to take over Ame'ica again? I fo-geeeet!" was my favorite line. I give this episode an 840/1000.
kingofnothing

Postby kingofnothing » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:03 am

This epsiode shows that the bejing olympics really was a diverson that allowed the chinese to infiltrate the highest levels of the us government. Peace out homies.
When there is nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire.
Plant

Postby Plant » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm

kingofnothing wrote:This epsiode shows that the bejing olympics really was a diverson that allowed the chinese to infiltrate the highest levels of the us government. Peace out homies.

This episode shows absolutely crashdown of humor in SP...
Do you think it`s funny?"Piggy roar" it`s funny?Shootdick....Slowly and correctly amazing SP transform to...Therence&Phillipe assShow-AssHumor-assMind and....takeout your kids from the screen or...change developers assteam.
DeRm1988

Postby DeRm1988 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Its true the last Indiana Jones film sucked ass
fixmyxbox360

Postby fixmyxbox360 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 pm

AlexandreSerra1942

Postby AlexandreSerra1942 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Butters you never shoot a guy in the dick. Facts from Eric Cartman
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:43 pm

I love you - I love you too sums it all.

Episode of quite mediocre plot but very major and serious emotions... and the sweet milk of tears is what feeds the great minds.

Wonderful, i loved the episode spite that all Indies actually were about aliens all along. Where did the ark come from ? The sacerd stones ? All great artifacts ? From " heaven " ? Yes.

From " god " the creator ? In a way. What are the artifacts ? High technology and nothing more.

God is an alien, man is a genetic experiment and Earth is a zoo. A biology project with genetic manipulation between ape and alien genes.

Face it people. :assface:

But still the new Indy movie sucked big time in comparison with first & third movies. It had it's moments but a lot of bad and ridiculous too plus those disgusting computer effects.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Kenny Lenny

Postby Kenny Lenny » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:53 am

HAHA. Man, this is episode is effed up, HAH.

And Cartman sounds different~...
Pr3d4t0r

Postby Pr3d4t0r » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:41 am

Who was raped?
DApointOFmr

Butters

Postby DApointOFmr » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 am

Who shoots a guy in the dick?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”