*1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug
Posts: 18523
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:43 pm

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:10 pm

Menghhhh, I dunno. I think they're done with the Pandemic storyline for now. I mean we never saw what happened with MechaIke did we?
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jewish pride » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:56 pm

BRMBug wrote:Menghhhh, I dunno. I think they're done with the Pandemic storyline for now. I mean we never saw what happened with MechaIke did we?

oh pandemis is done alright dude, otherwise they would have announced it early like they did last week with the startling
MIKE7
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby MIKE7 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Image
Episode 1212 (Original Air Date: Nov 5, 2008)

While the country celebrates the outcome of the election, the new President-elect catches everyone off guard when he arrives at the White House prematurely.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17783
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:08 am

MIKE7 wrote:Image
Episode 1212 (Original Air Date: Nov 5, 2008)

While the country celebrates the outcome of the election, the new President-elect catches everyone off guard when he arrives at the White House prematurely.

This means a McCain episode. :twisted:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
bastardstepchild
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:32 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby bastardstepchild » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:09 am

I've seen this episode about 15 times now. It just gets funnier and funnier.

Guinea pigs killing and eating people are funny.

Guinea pigs dressed as bees are funny.

Guinea pigs dressed as pirates are funny.

Guinea-saurus Rex is funny.

And guinea pigs in corny, prison convict suits are REALLY funny!!!!!
jpoirier587
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:44 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jpoirier587 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:56 am

seriously, whats wrong with you people? i actually registered just to ask u this.

the second half of this season has been terrible possibly with the exception of the breast cancer episode. I mean really, this series has been such a disappointment. the entire plot feels like a test to see if people will just applaud at whatever they decide to air (which ur doing a marvelous job of by the way).

im a big sp fan but if you think this was funny your either delirious, drunk, or flat out dumb.
cactusfrog
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:47 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby cactusfrog » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:17 am

didn't think it was too funny i dream more randome that that and there was nothing that i dont think about daily. therefore it wasn't funny and not really any good jokes. just more the randomis was supost to be funny
SLBPanda
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:21 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby SLBPanda » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:17 pm

Why has South Park become so lame???????????
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11181
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:35 pm

jpoirier587 wrote:seriously, whats wrong with you people? i actually registered just to ask u this.

the second half of this season has been terrible possibly with the exception of the breast cancer episode. I mean really, this series has been such a disappointment. the entire plot feels like a test to see if people will just applaud at whatever they decide to air (which ur doing a marvelous job of by the way).

im a big sp fan but if you think this was funny your either delirious, drunk, or flat out dumb.

It's called varying senses of humor, you dunderfuck. Get the f*ck out of here with your elitist attitude. You can dislike the ep all you want, but insulting others because they have a different sense of humor is for f*cking retards.

I HATED #1202, but dud I go, "LOL IF U LIEK DIS EPISODE U R STOOP[ID!"?
No. Get the f*ck out of here.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
jpoirier587
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:44 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jpoirier587 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:36 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
jpoirier587 wrote:seriously, whats wrong with you people? i actually registered just to ask u this.

the second half of this season has been terrible possibly with the exception of the breast cancer episode. I mean really, this series has been such a disappointment. the entire plot feels like a test to see if people will just applaud at whatever they decide to air (which ur doing a marvelous job of by the way).

im a big sp fan but if you think this was funny your either delirious, drunk, or flat out dumb.

It's called varying senses of humor, you dunderfuck. Get the f*ck out of here with your elitist attitude. You can dislike the ep all you want, but insulting others because they have a different sense of humor is for f*cking retards.

I HATED #1202, but dud I go, "LOL IF U LIEK DIS EPISODE U R STOOP[ID!"?
No. Get the f*ck out of here.



i'm sorry. did i interupt your mass reach around party? tell you what, when ur done wiping all that cum off yourself get back to me and i'll show you where to find real humor.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11181
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:43 pm

I see you like responding with your own insipid stupidity and can only attempt to insult someone using sex. Pathetic. Tell me, when your mother beat you, did she use a paddle or a baton?

By the way, why is it that the dumbasses always use "ur" instead of the full word? They act like typing the full word is impossible.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
jpoirier587
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:44 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jpoirier587 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:12 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:I see you like responding with your own insipid stupidity

who's stupidity should i respond with then?

have you ever seen timecube.com? i think u'd fit right in with that crowd. by the way you should get urself checked for aids because its a proven fact that 99% of people named Shane Haughey have it.

might wanna tell that guy who just finished licking up ur semen to get checked too :\

p.s. she used the back side of her hand like any good parent does. why do you say paddle or baton though? that sounds like ur into some s&m sh*t. now if south park did an episode where shane haughey was tied up and beaten by paddles and batons while he screams in extacy, that would be funny.
republocrat23
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby republocrat23 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:37 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:I see you like responding with your own insipid stupidity and can only attempt to insult someone using sex. Pathetic. Tell me, when your mother beat you, did she use a paddle or a baton?

By the way, why is it that the dumbasses always use "ur" instead of the full word? They act like typing the full word is impossible.


Hey, maybe you need to get a life instead of correcting peoples' grammar on a f*cking forum. Since you have so much time on your hands, maybe you could take a short break from watching dungeon porn and actually get laid for once. Believe it or not, it actually works.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11181
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 pm

jpoirier587 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:I see you like responding with your own insipid stupidity

who's stupidity should i respond with then?

have you ever seen timecube.com? i think u'd fit right in with that crowd. by the way you should get urself checked for aids because its a proven fact that 99% of people named Shane Haughey have it.

might wanna tell that guy who just finished licking up ur semen to get checked too :\

p.s. she used the back side of her hand like any good parent does. why do you say paddle or baton though? that sounds like ur into some s&m sh*t. now if south park did an episode where shane haughey was tied up and beaten by paddles and batons while he screams in extacy, that would be funny.


Never seen timecube.com, and considering you mentioned it(and are therefore familiar and obviously a fan) I assume it is entirely an exercise in failure.
And it has been proven that 100% of people with 587 in their online names are stupid enough to qualify for sterilization in eugenics.
Good job and good luck, you idiotic elitist hate mongerer! :D


@republocrat23- First off, chances are I've had more relations with the female of the species than you've had days on this earth. Secondly, stop defending your alt account.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
jpoirier587
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:44 am

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jpoirier587 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:@republocrat23- First off, chances are I've had more relations with the female of the species than you've had days on this earth.


female of what species? goat?

stop f*cking goats u goat f*cker. ur going to give em aids

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests