*1803: The Cissy* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Site Admin

*1803: The Cissy* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Now airing on Comedy Central!

Re: *1803: The Cissy* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Oooohkay, now it all makes sense. I can see just where this is going.

Postby kfgg » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Cartman whipping the toilet while the music played in the background was the highlight of this whole thing. That was funny. Really funny.
Stan and Kyle :)

Postby mo303564 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 pm

That was "A Breath of Fresh Air!" :o :P :wink: :gaykenny:

Anyways. I enjoyed how the were able to get a lot of characters to play minor/major roles in this one. Cartman being his epic self, being the center of attention....and the whip! :lol: Then for his plot to once again be foiled/destroyed by Wendy (with help from Stan of course) :lol:

Good play overall on Transgendered or whatever they want to be called. Loved Randy as "Lorde". Makes us realize that sometimes you might not really know who people really are from another 'world'. And finally the last few scenes that actually didn't suck this season! Loved it from pratically the beginning to the end...

Especially the ending with Butters Tutu. :mrgreen:
And Stan once again, trying to find his inner self, reminds me of when he was jackin it in San Diego lol.

RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Postby JamesPup » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:45 pm

That was perfect. It started out like Cartman was going to kill people, it was real cool. I can’t believe Cartman did it all to be able to have a stall to take a sh*t in. I was right that Cartman went by Erica. I think they could have done more with Wendy though. The carry over and the finding out that Randy is really Lorde was funny. I have to admit I like Lorde now. I like the songs Tennis Court, Team, and Royals. I am happy that South Park made fun of Lorde or I would never of found such enjoyable music. It was funny with Shelly liking Lorde and having Sharon give that encouraging speech about Lorde continuing. I really liked this episode. I have to wonder how South Park will get rid of the idea of people not being able to eat gluten? Lorde is like 17 years old and I have to wonder what she thinks of all this joking on her? Looks like every episode this season will have something continue from the last episode. Will we get Lorde again? I wonder if Trey and Matt can get anything else out of this running joke?
What seems to be the officer problem?

Re: *1703: The Cissy* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:50 pm

You know what, this episode is actually better than I initially thought it was, I guess my thinking was kind of rushed. All of the gender commentary, Randy's double life, Spin Magazine and the continued continuity actually made this a pretty great episode. P.S., it's nice to hear from Jenny Simons again, even if she only said huh. I hope we get to see more of her and the other girls later this season. Also, is Wendy going to be Wendell from now on or was it all just an act. It would be cool to see more from Craig's Gang and the main boys as well later on this season.
Last edited by nwt000 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ike_ve » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:18 pm

I really liked this episode and I hope they will go on with the continuity and running jokes.

Few questions though. I tried looking for the original songs of the "Lorde" songs in this episode but couldn't find any. Does this mean that Lorde actually guest starred in this episode or they have a really good woman singer to mimic her?
If there's a fan of Lorde here, can you please tell me what songs are they a parody of (if any)?

And Sharon's voice was pretty weird. Did they get another actress to do the voice?
I'm cool like a fool in a swimming pool
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Stan passing out after learning Randy's secret was priceless! :D
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Postby VACOOLA » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Oh, Lorde! Maybe I'm just biased towards episodes focusing on the main group of characters, but this one was well-balanced and carried out perfectly. Not to mention the strong whiff of classic toilet humor, which has already been mentioned. The Randy subplot wasn't out of place either. For him it must have been like going back to the glorious days of The Ghetto Avenue Boys and reclaiming his 15 minutes of fame once again. A 17-year-old girl from New Zealand writing her "brilliant songs" in the bathroom? Yeah, that's totally him.
Meanwhile, Butters is getting way out of hand. I think Eric/a should take care of that and whip him hard like s/he did with the poor innocent shitter. What good is Butters if he's a bigger brat than Cartman?

I'm glad to admit I was wrong about it being a rehash of Garrison's transgender antics, although some toilet scenes clearly did pay homage to his fancy new vagina. Nonetheless, best episode since "Black Friday."

Postby JOSHSKORN » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:35 pm

OK, BEST episode in eons. The first two had its highlights, and to be honest, I thought the ending was a little weak. The first two episodes of this season honestly had me asking if I should move on, and if South Park had gotten stale for me. I guess not, thank you South Park!

Postby Female345 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:39 am

This was an enjoyable episode.

Postby donlobo » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:41 am

The old personality of butters, bullying like he did at s03e12 to a home student boy.

Postby JerWu17 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:03 am

Wow, the Randy/Lorde story arc had to be the craziest backhanded insult (opposite of a backhanded compliment) I've ever seen. If M&T spoke their minds through Sharon, I guess while they personally find Lorde's music to be lame, they give her a lot of credit for not subscribing to the "stupid spoiled whore" mold that seems to define every teen girl pop star these days.

Always enjoy seeing Cartman acting like a self-centered assh*le only to see his schemes backfire on him. Wendy (and Stan) sure handed the "Royal Flush" right back to him.

Poor Stan, looks like he gets insecure about himself whenever whenever his perceived reality seems to betray him. Maybe that's why he took on such a self-promoting personality in the aftermath of the whole Assburgers saga to compensate his inner insecurity.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST

Postby James--76 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:15 am

Good episode would have liked more arguing between Erica and Wendle :lol: but the Randy plot was quite good. The scenes where Cartman was whipping the toilet made me chuckle & sharon`s speech was pretty heartfelt at the end.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:41 am

Well, defiantly did not see this one ending up how it did! It is hilarious that no one seems to notice a man is indeed dressed as a woman. All these kids have Lorde posters and not notice the mustache or something? lol It is always hilarious when they don't notice the obvious. And how pretty much everything Randy writes as 'Lorde' is changed into an actual good song. 'Hunger Games, ya ya ya.' But now I'm curious about the real lady that is Lorde. I like her songs but don't listen enough to notice how 'progressive' she really is. But if she really isn't a mold of some skanky chick like so many other stars then props to her.

Funny that indeed Cartman went through all this trouble just to have his own bathroom. But I highly doubt the school would adhere to his demands. They know he's just screwing with everyone.

Was a little confused as to why Stan was confused. He didn't say anything against 'transgingers' did he? So why did he use that bathroom in the end?

I really do not like seeing Butters bullying Stan around. He really needs to spend time away from Cartman, he's becoming a little ass now.

Really loved hearing Sharon's speech. I love when they make her the 'voice of reason'. I also like this continuation of previous episode thing. Will be cool if this is their new 'thing'.

Wish Stan had a bigger role but that's because I a huge Stan fan and need that itch scratched each week.

9/10 and will watch again.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”