*1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

REDTAPE
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:06 am

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby REDTAPE » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:12 pm

n*gger, pussycat, ASSWIPE, JEW, JAP, WHORE, SLUT, f*ck ME, WHORE, PUSSY LICKING assh*le. OH GOD f*ck ME. I'D SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT IF YOU'D STOP CENSORING MY sh*t.

[USER GETS A WEEKLONG BAN FOR NOT SAYING SOMETHING INTELLIGENT]
Pirateogta
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:26 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Pirateogta » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:23 pm

I'd bet anything Obama gets his head blown off in the episode. Pretty accurate foreshadowing of the near future.
RespektMaAuthoritah
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:25 pm

Oh sh*t.
Ok, listen up guys, I think I got this figured out.

See the bed room in the back of the picture? McCain and Obama are standing in front of it, Obama looks concerned like the "things won't change between us" look and McCain has the "Nothing happened" look, kind of like the "Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub" thing with Gerald and Randy.

The title is "About Last Night...". :shock:

If they have them f*ck I'll just die, that would be SO F*CKING RAD...
THAT is awesome Matt and Trey, if this is what your planning...I love you guys.

Anyone else agree? This is what you'd expect from good ol' South Park, I don't think we have to worry about it being preachy.
Anyway, hopefully it'll have a good amount of the boys in it, but this will f*cking rock.

Anyone agree? Gotta here other people's opinions on this.
RespektMaAuthoritah
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:34 pm

Pirateogta wrote:I'd bet anything Obama gets his head blown off in the episode. Pretty accurate foreshadowing of the near future.


Ouch...
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17685
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:03 pm

REDTAPE wrote:n*gger, pussycat, ASSWIPE, JEW, JAP, WHORE, SLUT, f*ck ME, WHORE, PUSSY LICKING assh*le. OH GOD f*ck ME. I'D SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT IF YOU'D STOP CENSORING MY sh*t.

Censoring is just the beginning around here. :)
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
gtaca2005
Posts: 3916
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:36 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:39 pm

I think they'll slam Obama more, if not, at least equally to McCain, because that man has been slammed really hard to him this election cycle, and it's getting old.

(They will almost surely slam Palin. :lol: )
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Eat My Shorts
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Eat My Shorts » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 am

I wonder if Palin like has an affair or something right before the election, that would be interesting...
RejoiceItsSusan
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RejoiceItsSusan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:07 am

...crap. I'm so sick of this entire election.
I was loving how South Park wasn't doing anything about it, and hoping it would stay that way.
PLEASE matt & trey make it funny!!!!!!!!!

I hope they make fun of the entire election and the people who are going insane over it, not mainly Obama and McCain/Palin and their views.

I think they could make this episode good, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up.
Eat My Shorts
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Eat My Shorts » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:29 am

To be honest, I bet Matt and Trey are sick of it too, all the campaigning like no one's business since over 2 years ago. I bet this is gonna satireize the crap outta the election now that it's finally gonna be over.
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 am

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:Oh sh*t.
Ok, listen up guys, I think I got this figured out.

See the bed room in the back of the picture? McCain and Obama are standing in front of it, Obama looks concerned like the "things won't change between us" look and McCain has the "Nothing happened" look, kind of like the "Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub" thing with Gerald and Randy.

The title is "About Last Night...". :shock:

If they have them f*ck I'll just die, that would be SO F*CKING RAD...
THAT is awesome Matt and Trey, if this is what your planning...I love you guys.

Anyone else agree? This is what you'd expect from good ol' South Park, I don't think we have to worry about it being preachy.
Anyway, hopefully it'll have a good amount of the boys in it, but this will f*cking rock.

Anyone agree? Gotta here other people's opinions on this.


Haha, I was kind of thinking the same thing. It would be a very unique way to make fun of the election. I was also thinking that, since like many people said, the election might not be decided after Tuesday night, either we're going to see both McCain and Obama believing they have won the election or we're going to see someone totally random being the winner, like I don't know, Bob Barr or Al Gore or Jesus.

As long as they do it unique and include the boys to some extent, I think it'll be a good episode. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
AttilaBiro
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 am

In attention of the moderator

Postby AttilaBiro » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:47 am

I`m Biro Attila, journalist at HotNews.ro an online newspaper in Romania. I`m interested to write about the special episode about the elections. If it would posible I would like to know a litle more about the subject of the episode. If it is posibble contact me on email: biroattila@gmail.com

All the best

Attila Biro
journalist

hotnews.ro
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Re: In attention of the moderator

Postby jewish pride » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 am

AttilaBiro wrote:I`m Biro Attila, journalist at HotNews.ro an online newspaper in Romania. I`m interested to write about the special episode about the elections. If it would posible I would like to know a litle more about the subject of the episode. If it is posibble contact me on email: biroattila@gmail.com

All the best

Attila Biro
journalist

hotnews.ro

the episode airs tomorrow at 10 pm on comedy central and after a couple of hours it will be available to watch in this site, there you'll have all the info you need on the episode, doubt that you're gonna get anything before then

i seriously have no predictions for this episode, cant imagine how they are gonna handle the elections, hopefully with humor and im secretly hoping for much controversy, i always love that about sp lol

please let the boys be in it too! i would hate for them to be totally or almost completely left out of this, randy is hilarious but an episode with just him might not be as funny
KennyMcCookie
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby KennyMcCookie » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 am

I'm totally expecting someone beside Obama or McCain to be in the White House.
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth
thewilddingo
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby thewilddingo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:26 am

it looks pretty good ;)
dorkjackson
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:25 pm

Re: *1212 - About Last Night* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby dorkjackson » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 am

They don't give much away in the press release this week, do they? I'm not entirely sure about this episode. Storylines without the boys never usually go that well for me, but hopefully the political satire will be funny enough that they're not missed. Oh, and the signs praising the 'Awesomeness' of 'Change' on the 2nd press image are really funny.

:lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests