Tustin2121 wrote:Also, it took this long for Stan to stop throwing up when Wnedy kissed him, so he is obviously finally tolerant of it (like he became tolerant of her talking in Ep 101). I wonder what the next throw-up trigger is: will it be holding hands, cuddling, making out, or will Wendy get a break until they're 17 before she has to put up with his puke again?
"But Wendy, we're only 14! Remember when Chef said we had to wait until 17!"
"Yes, Stan, but it's going to take us a while to get to get to that point." Wendy said, placing a bucket on the ground in front of Stan.
"I'm going to take of my shirt now..."
And as she did, Stan became ill into the bucket.
"This is going to take a LONG while..."
(Sorry, I had to. )
- "Where the hell have you been?" Craig: "Peru."
Cartman: "Girls are fags" and then the guys start singing.
Garrison: "...East side" and everyone starts singing, which makes sense b/c of East High School in HSM.
- JIMMY SINGING! LMAO! Stan: "Stop."
God, Wendy was a royal beotch.. :/ But it was cute when Stan looked super happy when Wendy said, "Stan, that's ridiculous, I'd never leave you for Bridan" and then she kisses him, and no puke!
- Stan walking through the hall way and people are snapping, making you think he's going to sing and then he's like, "N-n-n-no no! I'm not doing it!" And then later on it happens again and he sings the first thing that comes to his mind and then sings Happy Birthday.. Rofl! I read it's a South Park Studios user's birthday today btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- In the middle of the episode, right after the first commercial break, the boys enter school and a huge croud is singing "...Together at school again, what a special day, bla bla" and it has almost the same exact melody as the High School Musical song we've all heard on the HSM commercials.
- Mr. Gueermo's slapping wasn't funny at first but I found it hilarious when the neighbor opened the door and you suddenly see him slapping him, and then Mr. Gueermo suddenly appears at his own door way again. Hahaha
- Stan: "I've been watching the movies and from the looks of it, there's going to be a lot more singing and dancing in High School." HAHAHA well hence the name, High School Musical
- Mr. Gueermo at the basketball game looking pissed off, but then starts singing along to We Will Rock You.
- The four boys singing, and THE JEWFRO!!
- Cartman's "I like nothing better than making fun of jews and ripping on black people. Some people think it's rude but you gotta do what you wanna do"
- Stan's: "But no we just, no no wait, we just got good at this, AWW " during the credits. ROFL!
Bridan's the opposite of Troy; he secretely wants to play basketball but knows his father doesn't want him to do it, unlike Troy, who secretly wants to sing and dance instead of play basketball.
The only disappointing part was when Wendy and Bridan were on the musical list, but Bridan didn't want to sing so I thought that maybe Stan would fill in for him, and would get to sing with Wendy. Didn't happen, but I am still happy that the four boys sang.
i would like to say that in this episode stan has just had his f*cking funniest moment ever: "Happy birthday to you..." LMFAO!
cartman's epic fail in commiting suicide was the best thing ever: "if this is funny i no longer have any connection to this world" XD
and OMG KYLE'S HAIR! it was all over the place, LOVED IT! and loved what he sang, he's just awesomely
Seriously. WIN. Briden being a singerdancer who wants to be a hoopster, brilliant twist on the HSM!
And the end was just f*cking brilliant. As the clock ticked down, I just immediately knew that the boys were going to be late to the party. Though, Kyle, yum yum yum, LOVIN that new hairdo!
And Scott, the new diabetes kid! Oh, God, PLEASE bring him back, just so Cartman can mock him some more! That was hilarious!
"You can say it. You can sing it. You can lay down the rhythm and bring it."
Now for the bad stuff (yes there was bad stuff, just like most South Park episodes) I have to say the end was not real funny and was exactly what i was expecting from the start. And while I was happy that the boys were kept out of the singing up till the end, but i was getting pretty sick of the rest of the school bursting into song.
Overall a good episode I'd say probably 8.8 out of 10
Oh and Cartman's suicide attempt
Anyway, tonight's episode helped move along what I believe has been a really good half-season. The HSM parody was spot-on, and the fads message, while old, was still pulled off in a fun and funny way.
I felt like this episode jumped around alot, not necessarily to my liking, but it had alot to do. I particularly loved the Scott Malkerson (or whatever his name is) scenes: perfect play of Cartman in the most simplistic form. Brilliant. I thought the slapping thing may have gotten a little old, but the payoff was delivered right when I was getting tired of it. So, that's all good.
The episode wasn't riotously funny, but had such style and good ol' South Park heart, I couldn't help but eat it up: 8.75/10
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Awsom-N wrote:When comes the ep online? i'm living in holland and the ep's comes generally on this time in the morning
Should be available for you now! Also, check out the new screensaver and wallpaper.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests