*1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

VAVROOMM
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:19 am

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby VAVROOMM » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:17 am

KennyMcCookie wrote:
VAVROOMM wrote:Your PRICIPAL? As in, a highly educated adult said this to you? That's really a first.

What is the world coming to?


Tragic, really..
Whmmm!
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:28 am

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Whmmm! » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:48 am

I'd never heard of Twilight before reading all of this.

I guess I'm lucky, it sounds hideous. I wont be conforming for sure.

It hasn't reached our shores yet, I'd better warn everybody!!! :shock:
You know Jews are people too! Smaller, more insignificant people.
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:51 am

KennyMcCookie wrote:My principal said Twilight was one of the best books she ever read. Did she read the same book that I did?


The secretary in the counseling office started talking to me about reading. She has to be over 50, mind you. I have a class where I assist the counselors but I never do anything so I just read and she was all "Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
KennyMcCookie
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:59 am

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby KennyMcCookie » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:08 am

whatthejew wrote:The secretary in the counseling office started talking to me about reading. She has to be over 50, mind you. I have a class where I assist the counselors but I never do anything so I just read and she was all "Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.

Haha...but didn't you say earlier that you did read the book even though it was terrible?
Top 5 Favorite Characters
1. Kenny McCormick
2. (Goth) Stan Marsh
3. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
4. Red Goth
5. Curly Goth
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:10 am

whatthejew wrote: "Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.


Damn. What a nonchalant ice-burn! 8)
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 am

KennyMcCookie wrote:
whatthejew wrote:The secretary in the counseling office started talking to me about reading. She has to be over 50, mind you. I have a class where I assist the counselors but I never do anything so I just read and she was all "Ohhhh have you read Twilight?" and I was like "No ma'am, I read good books." And now she hates me.

Haha...but didn't you say earlier that you did read the book even though it was terrible?

I got them out from the library because I had heard they were great, and basically I laughed my way through them. So yeah, a bit of a white lie there, you caught me. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby GlittersBlings » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:25 am

I'll bet it was good. :). Wasn't it terrific?
DoctorWho?
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:10 am

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby DoctorWho? » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:36 am

KennyMcCookie wrote:My principal said Twilight was one of the best books she ever read. Did she read the same book that I did?

Dude, your principal said that? That's pretty creepy stuff right there.
nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:52 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:58 am

This episode will begin airing shortly on the east coast. So please join us in the post-air discussion thread.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests