*1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

cromlis
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby cromlis » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Simplify wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:Everyone's playing Call of Duty in the computer lab; exactly what I was doing right before this episode. Loved the poster in the lab "Scorn Internet Porn".

Goths vs. Vamps, eh? Has potential. Butters used his Professor Chaos laugh at the act break. Very nice.


HAHA! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING TOO! RIGHT before I changed it I was playing online! lol...



This episode is Fking hilarious. 10/10


Lol..I actually was watching an episode of Angel before I saw this episode.
VAVROOMM
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby VAVROOMM » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:53 pm

whatthejew wrote:
Tustin2121 wrote:Because of hype:

Harry Potter has been finished for at least 6 months now. The hype dies down. Twilight just finished and is continuing its hype by getting another book. JKR needs to release her HP dictionary, and that'll get some hype for Harry Potter again.

The movies don't count because they always suck.


I know there's 'hype' but there's this other thing called 'quality,' in other words, Harry Potter has it, Twilight does not, and if you're going to ask which one is a better series...guh, think about it. I get why Twilight is winning, if you look at the comments there's a bunch that say 'omg edward cullen is so hottttt lol' One person said Harry Potter has 'Sedric but no Edward,' which...well, I think they meant Cedric, but that just proves something to me. It's just sad that we're confusing hype for quality, I suppose.



Hype that will, hopefully DIE DOWN. Do you mind if I send you a myspace request? Yours is on private? :/
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:03 pm

VAVROOMM wrote:
whatthejew wrote:
Tustin2121 wrote:Because of hype:

Harry Potter has been finished for at least 6 months now. The hype dies down. Twilight just finished and is continuing its hype by getting another book. JKR needs to release her HP dictionary, and that'll get some hype for Harry Potter again.

The movies don't count because they always suck.


I know there's 'hype' but there's this other thing called 'quality,' in other words, Harry Potter has it, Twilight does not, and if you're going to ask which one is a better series...guh, think about it. I get why Twilight is winning, if you look at the comments there's a bunch that say 'omg edward cullen is so hottttt lol' One person said Harry Potter has 'Sedric but no Edward,' which...well, I think they meant Cedric, but that just proves something to me. It's just sad that we're confusing hype for quality, I suppose.



Hype that will, hopefully DIE DOWN. Do you mind if I send you a myspace request? Yours is on private? :/


Very much agreed, and it will die down, I'm sure of it. Sure, I don't mind. I have it on private because I've had 68 year old creepers try to add me and tell me they want to smell my hair or something.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
VAVROOMM
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby VAVROOMM » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Very much agreed, and it will die down, I'm sure of it. Sure, I don't mind. I have it on private because I've had 68 year old creepers try to add me and tell me they want to smell my hair or something.


HAHA i've got to know your last name or your email?
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:22 pm

VAVROOMM wrote:
Very much agreed, and it will die down, I'm sure of it. Sure, I don't mind. I have it on private because I've had 68 year old creepers try to add me and tell me they want to smell my hair or something.


HAHA i've got to know your last name or your email?


My last name is broflovski, at least on myspace it is. I'm so cool sometimes. xD
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
redblade7
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby redblade7 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Good episode! Reminds me of an old Phil Hendrie Show skit where he played a teenage goth who kept combining goth with vampires and complaining that his friend "Billy the Impaler" was grounded.

See here (and scroll down to "Barnabus Collins"):
http://www.jclw.com/wiki/index.php?title=R.C._Collins
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jewish pride » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:29 pm

it was an ok episode, it started out pretty funny, but then it got kinda boring
butters was funny as usual, it was the goths whining that really bored me actually

butters/cartman official now? XD :lol:
cromlis
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby cromlis » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 pm

oh yeah i loved butters' parents. they are just insane
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby whatthejew » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:34 pm

jewish pride wrote:butters/cartman official now? XD :lol:


According to batshit insane fangirls, I'm sure, that will be the event that will change them forever and they will grow up to be completely in love, it' written in the stars, or at least in the hickies.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby jewish pride » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 pm

whatthejew wrote:
jewish pride wrote:butters/cartman official now? XD :lol:


According to batshit insane fangirls, I'm sure, that will be the event that will change them forever and they will grow up to be completely in love, it' written in the stars, or at least in the hickies.

LOL i know, we can expect it to start anytime soon :lol:
gtaca2005
Posts: 3916
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:36 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Clamato is f*cking delicious! :mrgreen:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
angelp2004
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:05 am

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby angelp2004 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:49 pm

I thought it was freaking hillarious!!! Butters: awesome. I'm glad that he finally stood up for himself. But have you guys noticed that Butters takes a lot of crap but whenever he feels pushed against the wall he just comes out swinging? I love that Sh*t! And the COD4 footage was great too! I loved it! :D
DEFINEsammie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby DEFINEsammie » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:19 am

whatthejew is actually like my favourite person in the world.
Every single thing you say, I agree with xD
Reconsummation
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Reconsummation » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:34 am

This episode was amazing, definitely one of my favorites. The best part is at the end where the Goth kids burn Hot Topic. I was laughing so hard.
- Tom-
Reconsummation
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Reconsummation » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:36 am

jewish pride wrote:it was an ok episode, it started out pretty funny, but then it got kinda boring
butters was funny as usual, it was the goths whining that really bored me actually

butters/cartman official now? XD :lol:


I enjoyed the Goths quite a bit actually. Especially when they were sent to the principle's office. That scene was great.
- Tom-

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests