*1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

prot

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby prot » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:52 pm

I hope this episode has some BSG references :)

The fact the kids were sitting together in front of the TV and Cartman wanting answers might point to that direction
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:38 pm

I hope it won't be a Terrance & Philip April Fool episode like on season 2. Well, Matt n Trey received some angry fan mails after they aired that Terrance & Philip then years ago and they said they won't do that again. Let's hope they won't do that again ;)
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Hell, we don't know what's going to happen! This literally could go ANYWHERE. All I know is this: if this episode manages to be great, then I think most of us will officially consider this season to be better than the last one.
zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:15 pm

GlittersBlings wrote:I hope it won't be a Terrance & Philip April Fool episode like on season 2. Well, Matt n Trey received some angry fan mails after they aired that Terrance & Philip then years ago and they said they won't do that again. Let's hope they won't do that again ;)

I know, right? But it is first of april, so who knows?

Ep. 1, season 13: 4/10
Ep. 2: 7/10
Ep. 3: 8/10
Ep.4: ??????
GothKid83

can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!

Postby GothKid83 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:13 pm

looks like the boys are watching something like "2 girls 1 cup"
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Woohoo! They fixed the mispell on the episode guide, gah that was killin' me!

I read back in this thread that NWMA is going to play instead of the new episode, which'll premiere on Thursday? Is this still the case, or are we getting the new episode tomorrow? *fingers crossed*

Tomorrow I'll have 1 of 3 reactions.

1. Be staring at my TV with my hand on my face saying, "They f*ckin' did it."
2. Be laughing my ass off.
3. Be chuckling here and there. I hope it's not this one, or #1.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 pm

Not Without My Anus II: The Rectuming?
RemedyLive30

Postby RemedyLive30 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 am

I wonder who and the hell the person who acted the April Fool's Joke!? It is quite irritating I keep switching past Comedy Central and the small fifteen second clip shows the new Episode of South Park! Clyde throwing up? Cartman screaming on his cellular phone?,butters head?, Butter's dad "The girl get's expelled?" Can anybody else have a decent explanation on how the four could relate? Or is this just a distraction for something completely different?

Postby 203177 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 pm

I hope this episode isn't going to be a nasty one.
epicallyrad,x

Postby epicallyrad,x » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:38 pm

i know i hope this one isn't gross too. i would rather it be more funny. but with the title... i'm not to sure. lololol.
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 pm

scrap the previous post, stop hitting on 203177…… must stop hitting on her;… what is it with south park forums and my od bevaiour now, continue I think this episode will be good!
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Just gotta wait until tonight... let's hope for luck.

And earlier I said that I would be disappointed if they did Terrance and Phillip because everyone would be expecting it? Well, I just noticed... on the episode player, it's tagged with Terrance and Phillip. And Canada. And "Queef Sisters" whatever that is. Aw, man, I love Terrance and Phillip, but c'mon, couldn't you try to surprise everyone today?
If that guess that Terrance and Phillip as a joke are replaced by women turns out to be correct... Okay, I'm going to laugh just because someone actually got it. Queef Sisters?!

EDIT: I'm only noticing tags on the episode player if I click "Watch this full episode" on the main episode guide page.
outlawg8

Postby outlawg8 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:10 pm

It might be a octomom parody
BigCamera4892

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Diabeteth wrote:Just gotta wait until tonight... let's hope for luck.

And earlier I said that I would be disappointed if they did Terrance and Phillip because everyone would be expecting it? Well, I just noticed... on the episode player, it's tagged with Terrance and Phillip. And Canada. And "Queef Sisters" whatever that is. Aw, man, I love Terrance and Phillip, but c'mon, couldn't you try to surprise everyone today?
If that guess that Terrance and Phillip as a joke are replaced by women turns out to be correct... Okay, I'm going to laugh just because someone actually got it. Queef Sisters?!

EDIT: I'm only noticing tags on the episode player if I click "Watch this full episode" on the main episode guide page.

Your analysis is great! If it pans out, then female versions of T&P making their noises elsewhere from their body; this would get Cartman upset in the clip we saw.

But for the tags, all I see are [bearybear]Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Clyde[/bearybear]; not what you saw. Maybe they changed the tags again until after the show?

-BC
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:46 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:Your analysis is great! If it pans out, then female versions of T&P making their noises elsewhere from their body; this would get Cartman upset in the clip we saw.

But for the tags, all I see are [bearybear]Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Clyde[/bearybear]; not what you saw. Maybe they changed the tags again until after the show?

I just checked again... now it says "Terrance and Phillip, Canada, Butters, Katie, Katherine, Rand, The Canada Channel, fart, Sharon, Stan, Shelly" exactly.
Do I even want to know what some of this is?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”