*1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

twobizzle
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 am

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby twobizzle » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:08 am

rIoTsKuNk wrote:
twobizzle wrote:Hmm, this one might be turn out very intresting. I got that feeling somehow.

Might be a dumb question to ask.. but what does "Queef" mean? (I'm from Holland, so don't know each & every US word)




PUSSY FART. air sucked into vagina during sex, then pushed out making fart sound, like that goop in those containers u push it down and it farts.


Well thanks for explaining, didn't know what it meant.
Lajin
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Lajin » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 am

I hope it will be rly funny :)
Ifigenia
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 8:00 am

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Ifigenia » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:58 pm

WHO WOULD HURT BUTTERS?WHO WOULD DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING?!?!?! Ffs...
(thanks for explaining what queef is.. i had no idea :? )
amg1829
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby amg1829 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:06 pm

I like the idea someone had about a "2 girls 1 cup" type thing (involving a queef). I just don't get how it would relate to the part of the trailer where cartman is on hold. Besides that it fits perfectly, clyde throwing up, and butters sick @ home
sebasenco
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:15 am

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby sebasenco » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 pm

CrackerZack wrote:
A SouthPark Orange wrote:Probably the boys are expecting a new T&P episode , but instead of the usual fart-jokes they see something else... :shock:


I think we may have gotten it here! Terrance and Phillip have been replaced by female actresses for an April Fool's episode of Terrance and Phillip. Instead of fart jokes however, the episode is full of queef jokes. The boys are both outraged and disgusted, however the girls find new role models in Terra and Phillis and (just as the boys often imitate the behaviors of Terrance and Phillip) begin imitating their newly found role models in class.

Anyways, that's my theory. Time to place your bets!


Oh. That make sense. Really. I bet on your theory.
ShadowMark
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby ShadowMark » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:56 pm

This is gonna be another one of those times when Cartman becomes super pissed off about something. I must say that the fat ass constantly throws tantrums for no reason or something. I wish he would just chill out.
MRMARSH1AT2
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby MRMARSH1AT2 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

ok not sure if anyone else had this idea. but i have a feeling that cartman is on the phone with that "kgb" company. apparently you ask them any question and they have the answer for it. i have a feeling they get pranked like we did back with the "not without my anus" thing. and cartmen wants answers from the company "kgb"
gremis
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby gremis » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:31 pm

i cant wait to see this...
Cartman's_bitch 1
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Cartman's_bitch 1 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Considering it's April 1st, I feel good about it.
Cozzy
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Cozzy » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:03 pm

lol butters probably got hurt by cartman again.
this episode is gunna be great but it might be a joke because they did the same thing like 10 years ago on april fools day. also, i hope theres more kenny :zombiekenny:



:lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17616
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Cozzy wrote:lol butters probably got hurt by cartman again.
this episode is gunna be great but it might be a joke because they did the same thing like 10 years ago on april fools day. also, i hope theres more kenny :zombiekenny:



:lol:

I think he got hurt by a girl. His father wants a girl expelled.
rIoTsKuNk
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:33 am

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby rIoTsKuNk » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:45 pm

sebasenco wrote:
CrackerZack wrote:
A SouthPark Orange wrote:Probably the boys are expecting a new T&P episode , but instead of the usual fart-jokes they see something else... :shock:


I think we may have gotten it here! Terrance and Phillip have been replaced by female actresses for an April Fool's episode of Terrance and Phillip. Instead of fart jokes however, the episode is full of queef jokes. The boys are both outraged and disgusted, however the girls find new role models in Terra and Phillis and (just as the boys often imitate the behaviors of Terrance and Phillip) begin imitating their newly found role models in class.

Anyways, that's my theory. Time to place your bets!


Oh. That make sense. Really. I bet on your theory.

i am fairly sure this is how its gonna go. screw my idea this is a good one
RideTheLightning
Posts: 3643
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RideTheLightning » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:46 pm

I wonder if this prank-thing will end up killing Kenny...
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17616
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:I wonder if this prank-thing will end up killing Kenny...

You bastard!
ckhaleel
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Re: *1304: Eat, Pray, Queef* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby ckhaleel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Jesus Christ, just because Kenny died a couple of episodes ago doesn't mean he dies every other episode. Now Kenny dies about once or twice per season. (He didn't die at all in 10 or 12)

Also, the episode title tells me there's something to do with Terrance & Phillip, or some other Toilet humor.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests