*1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansWhore

Re: *1305: Fishsticks* Post-Air Discussion

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 pm

I thought it was awesome! :lol:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
prochut

Postby prochut » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Unbelievable. I have not laughed so hard as I have the last ten minutes of the episode as I have since I saw the Chappelle Show with Charlie Murphy fighting Rick James. It is always hysterical when people see what's happening in Cartman's head. And to cap the episode with Kanye West doing his voice enhancement (which I didn't think they would get to) singing, "Gay Fish," my ribs are literally hurting. Great job guys.

"What are Jew-bots doing here? Flame-on!!!"
JakeSPfan

Postby JakeSPfan » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Ok. I'm a long time southpark fan. I decided it necessary to make a post this season. I've always loved southpark and looked forward to new episodes, but this season has dissapointed me. This seasons episodes have been progressively worse. I'm really hoping for a creative improvement and the usual gut busting laughter that i experienced from previous seasons.

P.S. I did like the fact that they brutally murdered Carlos Mencia... the least funny person to ever be on television.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:54 pm

JakeSPfan wrote:Ok. I'm a long time southpark fan. I decided it necessary to make a post this season. I've always loved southpark and looked forward to new episodes, but this season has dissapointed me. This seasons episodes have been progressively worse. I'm really hoping for a creative improvement and the usual gut busting laughter that i experienced from previous seasons.

P.S. I did like the fact that they brutally murdered Carlos Mencia... the least funny person to ever be on television.

Actually... it's not nessacary. Because... I think you're the #386 of noobs who come on here and post that.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Stufreddy

Postby Stufreddy » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
JakeSPfan wrote:Ok. I'm a long time southpark fan. I decided it necessary to make a post this season. I've always loved southpark and looked forward to new episodes, but this season has dissapointed me. This seasons episodes have been progressively worse. I'm really hoping for a creative improvement and the usual gut busting laughter that i experienced from previous seasons.

Actually... it's not nessacary. Because... I think you're the #386 of noobs who come on here and post that.

Yeah that's right if they don't agree with you they're noobs.

As for the episode I didn't laugh but it was interesting..just like the rest of the season so far.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Stufreddy wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:

Yeah that's right if they don't agree with you they're noobs.

As for the episode I didn't laugh but it was interesting..just like the rest of the season so far.

No, I mean n00bs to the site.

Today's smiley: :twisted:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
radicalontherocks

Postby radicalontherocks » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Ha Ha!

Fishsticks joke too funny, especially when they went on Ellen.

The whole Kanye West thing...didn't get. Probably because I have no clue who he is. I must be out of the loop.
Last edited by radicalontherocks on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maury, I am out of control. Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
africanviolet

Postby africanviolet » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:38 pm

EXCELLENT EPISODE!
About time Kanye West was told about himself...

The episodes are just starting to show the evolution of the writers (and the characters).

South Park is not the same show because THE WORLD isn't the same.

And we all know South Park is a reflection of the world.

Expect changes in the themes and tones of the show, because life changes.

Good job Trey & Matt. Keep up the good work and keep evolving.
red0death

Postby red0death » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 pm

why cant we watch episodes the day they air anymore???
Cartman's_bitch 1

Postby Cartman's_bitch 1 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Good episode. I quite liked the fishdicks joke.
I...AM...GOD!!!-
The most truthful cartman quote.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Incidentally, the episode is now available; I see some people are already partaking of it. :)
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Okay I'm a f*cking dumbass. So I have to ask,

Why was this only 12 minutes long?
Cartman's_bitch 1

Postby Cartman's_bitch 1 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:00 am

Hm. i wonder what happened to make it not go up in the first place.

JJ: I know, i noticed that too.
I...AM...GOD!!!-
The most truthful cartman quote.
Waldee

Postby Waldee » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:09 am

I f*cking love this one. Want to see a bigot douchebag with a me first mentality? Best Cartman show, Craig knows whats up!
Bal0rCIM

Postby Bal0rCIM » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 am

Do somebody like fishsticks ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”