*1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 8:52 am

*1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:43 pm

CARTMAN WILL NOT BE SILENCED IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF
“SOUTH PARK” PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11
AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL‚

NEW YORK, November 9, 2009 – Cartman has a daily forum for his agenda
when he is chosen to do the morning announcements in an all-new "South
Park" titled, "Dances with Smurfs," premiering on Wednesday, November 11
at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Eric Cartman seizes the opportunity to become the voice of change at the school when he takes over the morning announcements. His target is South Park Elementary’s Student Body President, Wendy Testaburger. Cartman is asking the tough questions and gaining followers.
nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 8:52 am

Re: Episode 1313 Press Release

Postby nall » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:43 pm

[placeholder]
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: Episode 1313 Press Release

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm

A Wendy episode! nwt000 is gonna orgasm!
nwt000
Posts: 1734
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: Episode 1313 Press Release

Postby nwt000 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm

nall wrote:CARTMAN WILL NOT BE SILENCED IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF
“SOUTH PARK” PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11
AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL‚

NEW YORK, November 9, 2009 – Cartman has a daily forum for his agenda
when he is chosen to do the morning announcements in an all-new "South
Park" titled, "Dances with Smurfs," premiering on Wednesday, November 11
at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Eric Cartman seizes the opportunity to become the voice of change at the school when he takes over the morning announcements. His target is South Park Elementary’s Student Body President, Wendy Testaburger. Cartman is asking the tough questions and gaining followers.

Mah prayers have been answered! What a weird title. So the Cartman Wendy war continues. Wonder what Stan will think of this. This will be a doozy.
Last edited by nwt000 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beard
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Beard » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:46 pm

As soon as he saw the name "Wendy Testaburger"....xD

Wonder what the title's about.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
Jake, M'kay?
Posts: 1596
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Re: Episode 1313 Press Release

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Best episode of the season!
Called it first!

I knew nwt000 was gonna cream when he reads this.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Episode 1313 Press Release

Postby IKyman » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Jake, M'kay? wrote:Best episode of the season!
Called it first!

I knew nwt000 was gonna cream when he reads this.



He is soooooooo happy now :). Hooray for Wendy :D
Beard
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Re: Episode 1313 Press Release

Postby Beard » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 pm

nwt000 wrote:
nall wrote:CARTMAN WILL NOT BE SILENCED IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF
“SOUTH PARK” PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11
AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL‚

NEW YORK, November 9, 2009 – Cartman has a daily forum for his agenda
when he is chosen to do the morning announcements in an all-new "South
Park" titled, "Dances with Smurfs," premiering on Wednesday, November 11
at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Eric Cartman seizes the opportunity to become the voice of change at the school when he takes over the morning announcements. His target is South Park Elementary’s Student Body President, Wendy Testaburger. Cartman is asking the tough questions and gaining followers.

Mah prayers have been answered! What a weird title. So the Cartman Wendy war continues. Wonder what Stan will think of this. This will be a doozy.

Maybe he'll bring up the fight and call her "violent".
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
RideTheLightning
Posts: 3643
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 pm

another cartman vs wendy episode, sweet. breast cancer show ever was almost as beast as Wii Fit Gangssta so this should be cool
nwt000
Posts: 1734
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm

This is why Cartman is a dick.
Beard
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Beard » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Where's the preview clip?

Breast Cancer Show was the best episode in Season 12, so I've got high hopes.

EDIT: I see it, but it's not working.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
mo303564
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby mo303564 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Oooh boy!! This sounds good! :D
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Jake, M'kay?
Posts: 1596
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Wonder whats up with the title?
Obviously its a spoof of Dances with Wolves..
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:14 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 pm

i hope its good finally wendy is in it i was waiting for it to happen. i'm excited! i hope we see the clip soon.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Beard
Posts: 1031
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Beard » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:01 pm

The clip is there, but it's not working.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests