*1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rocky Elephant

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Rocky Elephant » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Great episode. As far as I know this is unlike any other episode. The word pee is used in many, many different ways. I love it!! :cartmanhappy: It's much better than Dances With Smurfes
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Throbert McGee wrote:Well, that's technically true -- it's normal for pet rats to wee on their owners from time to time. Boy rats will sometimes leave a little tiny deuce on your lap or shoulder, but girl rats (in my experience) only pee. And for both boy and girl rats, it's only a drop of pee at a time, because it's a social and territory-marking instinct. <snip>

Rats have no control over their bladder. They piss whenever they need to. They're not wizzing on you on purpose. The mere act of handling the animal probably pushes some out.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Juventin

are you f*cking kiddind me?

Postby Juventin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:25 pm

the peeing on the monkey is an epic SP moment

4.4/5 **** excellent!

All second part of the season was fantastic. first part was kind of gay-fish...

P.S. do something about the forum dudes...20 pages of unrelated episode discussions are way to much.
N / A

Postby N / A » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Hey wait a sec.

The Mayans are Native Americans. Wouldn't that make them "minorities"?
Aleicia

Postby Aleicia » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 am

AtleAlmighty wrote:A lot of South Park "fans" complains about the lack of ideas in the latest seasons, and the episodes not being funny...? I mean.. Wtf.. This season: The Coon, Margaritaville, Fishsticks, Fatbeard, Dead Celebreties, BBB, WTF, Whale Whores, The F Word, and now PEE. EPIC! Its top notch South Park!

I guess the expectations from a lot of the viewers are so insanely high the week before a new episode airs, that you are bound to be disappointed no matter how the episode turns out..

I sometimes complain about how all of the non-kids and non-parents voices all sound the same. It really takes away from the episode when I'm watching it. I also sometimes complain about Trey doing everything... I mean, where's Matt? Since Trey has been doing kinda everything since S7 it's starting to show...
JimmyANDTimmy

Postby JimmyANDTimmy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 am

The SONG Cartman signs is funny and TRUE which makes it all the more funny, The MATH Cartman does is even funnier.
When he crawled int othe boat with 'the minorities" I was hoping things would turn DARK (not litertally) as in The N..ger.Guy...but they chickened out with PEEing on MONKEYS
and Randy taking a Golden Shower. Should have gone a bit more into the world will be "minorities' by 2012......
CARTMAN DOES have apoint....remember he didnt call anyone bad names or say they are bad people...he just pointed out...
yummm...there are MORE of THEM ...than REGULAR people LOL .
DECENT EPISODE--some good laughs...still not as funny as BUTTERS BOTTOM B :timmy: BITCH!!!!!!!!!
SPDude666

Postby SPDude666 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:21 am

Meh. It was kinda toilet-humor focused, which I don't like. 6/10
Taking the banner of the holy Marsh! Death to the vile lard!
Cartman's_bitch 2

Postby Cartman's_bitch 2 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:22 am

Excellent ep! It was hilarious. I LOVED Cartman in this one! "Aw, you survived?" :lol: Hilarious!

9/10
wizboy2k

Postby wizboy2k » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:20 am

Oh my Christ! I loved the Minorities Song. That along with Gay Fish the 9/11 song and the Kyles mom is a Bitch (From the Movie) are so Fing great. God Cartman is my hero.

Overall the episode was pretty boring and the story didnt really go anywhere. Liked the beginning with the 2012 parody but still besides the song and the death scene it kind of sucked. Still I downloading that song to my phone.
JimmyANDTimmy

Postby JimmyANDTimmy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:29 am

The BEST episode of the entire Season 13..by FAR.in terms of writing..is MARGARITAVILLE..it shoudl be nominated and WIN an EMMY., Great writing, story, funny and relevant. Highly intelligent mixed with great humor . A rare feat accomplished!

On the other side--the FUNNIEST epidose has to be BUTTERS BOTTOM BITCCH..I doubt there will be any arguments ..name a funnier episode this season.

Last episode PEE is funny for the CARTMAN parts..the PEEING stufff...not so funny and really kind of stupid/. What was with the PI PI italian sterotype guy?> am I missing something? is he
a representation of someone famous I should know?

And of course--50 demerits to MATT AND TREY for leaving out TIMMAH all season....yeah--I know sometimes you geta glimpse of him in a clas room....but he no longer is a real part of the gang......Just another faded character that came on like gang busters and died.....a slow, agonzing deatth. WOW--wha ta great idea for an episode. TORTURING THE HANDI CAPPED LOLOLOLOLOL
scht101

Postby scht101 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Oh my God, they killed Kenny! :unhoodedkenny: I said it as soon as I saw it. Who didn't see that coming?

Very funny way to end Season 13!

I thought "They're not actually going to show Kyle drinking pee," but they did. And Butters peeing in the pool was hilarious.

Also, don't forget Cartman's song. What does he have against minorities anyway?

Poor Kyle. Interestingly, hikers and mountain climbers who run out of food have been known for drinking their own urine.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:44 pm

JimmyANDTimmy wrote:The BEST episode of the entire Season 13..by FAR.in terms of writing..is MARGARITAVILLE..it shoudl be nominated and WIN an EMMY., Great writing, story, funny and relevant. Highly intelligent mixed with great humor . A rare feat accomplished!

On the other side--the FUNNIEST epidose has to be BUTTERS BOTTOM BITCCH..I doubt there will be any arguments ..name a funnier episode this season.

Last episode PEE is funny for the CARTMAN parts..the PEEING stufff...not so funny and really kind of stupid/. What was with the PI PI italian sterotype guy?> am I missing something? is he
a representation of someone famous I should know?

And of course--50 demerits to MATT AND TREY for leaving out TIMMAH all season....yeah--I know sometimes you geta glimpse of him in a clas room....but he no longer is a real part of the gang......Just another faded character that came on like gang busters and died.....a slow, agonzing deatth. WOW--wha ta great idea for an episode. TORTURING THE HANDI CAPPED LOLOLOLOLOL

About Margaritaville... it "should" win an Emmy? You do know it already did... right?
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Crazy White Boy 1989

Postby Crazy White Boy 1989 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

the pee episode of south park was the worst one i have ever seen. i didn't laugh once.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 pm

OH MY GOD! I totally forgot about this Kenny I made in the character builder like a thousand years ago (internets time) until now...
cartmanfan33

Postby cartmanfan33 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 pm

this episode was f'ing hilsarious and i agree there are to many minoraties at my waterpark :D

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”