*1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby n00biito » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 am

I must admit that when I first saw the title I was a bit disappointed especially since this episode is the season finale. fortunately it turned out to be much funier than I expected.

Sure enough Kyle finding out that not everybody handles pee with as much sense of hygiene as himself is really laugh worthy and still rather relevant. *We all remember that nuts in bars contamination article yes*

The monkies bit was unexpected and priceless. They even took it up a notch with Randy volunteering!

Kudos for killing Kenny and keeping him concealed even without his parka.

On to Cartman and the minorities. Loved the song. After him singing Poker face I didn't think they'd give him a solo routine so soon but boy am I glad they did. Very tastefully done and cute, yes Cartman actually made racism look cute!

His flashbacks were hilarious.

Kyle drank pee for nothing and has to eat a banana to save his life which he also hates. Cartman gets dissed by no one else but Butters! *he's a tough pimp! Haven't you heard!*

All in all not an episode I'd call epic but it's sure close and a worthy sode to close a fantastic season.

ETA: Also they explained why the therm is pissed of! 9/10
Respect my Authoritah!

Postby tommacco » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:16 pm

salamander wrote:I think that was the best example of a "jump the shark" episode since, well, the Jump the Shark episode of H.D. It was so bad it almost seemed as if they were blatantly admitting they've run out of ideas and are just in it for the money now. Anyone who thinks otherwise must be smoking what Andre Agassi was smoking about 12 years ago or must not have watched any of the first seven years of the show. S.P. has gone from "must see" t.v. to one of the worst shows. It's been pretty hit and miss for about three years now but at least every other show was pretty good and the Butters Bottom B**ch show was epic, but this one seemed like they just gave up. I'm not sure I know any show that has hit this point and come back - it's always downhill from here.

I agree with you for the most part, however I've thought at least 50% of the past few seasons has been quality south park (maybe not as good as old SP but different) Even the first half of season 13 wasn't horrible, queef episode and the one with the aliens sucked but other than that not terrible overall.

The WTF episode of this season was mediocre-not great but not terrible, Butters Bottom Bitch was an instant classic. The rest of the season was complete garbage.

I'm close to saying the show is now into its decline but I don't know if it can be blamed on 'running out of ideas' as much as you can put the blame on that for other shows like happy days. south park has always been cutting edge and in tune with modern society/current events, times change people change south park changes. i don't know if i'm in denial or what, south park just can't keep sucking this bad-CC has it through s15

Postby rollinstrummer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Wow, Kyle really get it in this one :lol: This episode seems like the writers just wanted to have fun with it. A Cartman song, adults acting like complete idiots, racism, crazy plot line, Randy's involved. Oh yeah and the PEE. Since these episodes you had to watch all the way through I think really gross-out stuff was put in just for fun. Because you had to keep watching for the alien. I liked it. I liked this whole season and the ones before. Can't wait for next season :D

Postby pickledFart » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:10 pm

This was a terrible episode to end the season with, i was horribly disappointed.

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:09 pm

pickledFart wrote:This was a terrible episode to end the season with, i was horribly disappointed.

:? It was a shit-ton better than Stanley's fucking Cup. But I will agree that it was not a good ender.

Postby savekenny » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 pm

we don't drink the sea water in venice!yet,there is a lot of pee there!

Postby Timmels » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 pm

How many of you knew this was Water World? :zombiekenny:

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 pm

It never really crossed my mind.
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:09 am

Timmels wrote:How many of you knew this was Water World? :zombiekenny:

But without the benefit of a filter.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Ziggid's Studio

Postby Ziggid's Studio » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 am

Can't believe I'm going to have to wait until next year for more. Wish they were heading in a better direction with this show though. Too random yet predictable. Don't get me wrong, through thick and thin, I still love this show.

Postby Sweetcars12 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Love this episode! :lol:

Postby Nitch » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 am

Got to love m, can't wait

Postby kyleroxmysox2008 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:01 pm

XD Poor Kyle! He drank three cups of piss, and then they got rescued. I can relate to his position here- everyone around me acts like peeing everywhere isn't a problem. :lol:

And lol at the end!

"The only thing I find more disgusting than pee is bananas!"
"Alright, boys, you've got to each eat a banana now."

:lol: Again, poor kyle.

Postby Dosu » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm

I didn't like it...

Postby [Kenny] » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:00 am

Pee is so funny because when ever kenny takes off his hood somthing is always in front of him :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”