*1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Niels0827
Posts: 4294
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:51 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm giving it a 7.5.

It's cool how they made a reference to Salida. It's a tiny town in Colorado where I spent a little bit of my summer vacation in 1999.

I liked how Jimbo, Ned, and Barbrady were present, even if Ned didn't have lines. Watching them bounce around with that goofy random music was pretty humorous, even though it was a good laugh when Randy did it his first time around. I also got a kick out of Sharon's scream when she first saw his enlarged sack.

I'd give it a higher score if Stan, Kyle, and Kenny had just a few more lines. Everyone knows I'm not a huge Cartman or Randy fan, but Randy was pretty tolerable in this episode for a good change.
conradv
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby conradv » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 pm

starsky697 wrote:cant believe no one said anything aboot officer barbrady. Glad to see him after not seeing him in 30 years. Wish he had more lines though. Alright episode.


And Barbrady was a crackshot, no?
Niels0827
Posts: 4294
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:51 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 pm

I forgot to mention - I did enjoy the frequent jabs Cartman made about the Pope and Catholicism. After the first time, something told me he was going to do it again.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Episode Player is up for 1403 :D

Go Canada :D
SupaLEMONhaze
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby SupaLEMONhaze » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:16 am

Awesome episode, it was exactly what I wanted (a randy episode) Loved Randy singing buffalo soldier while carrying his balls in a wheelbarrow hahah :P

Now just a couple of ?'s if anyone can shed some light...

1. Why is everyone's comments have hey pal, hey buddy etc. and also their avatars are canadian.. Does this have something to do with April fools day?? maybe?

2. does anyone know when the episode will be available uncensored?? I really want to watch it tonight, just wondering if it will be up within the hour or so?

Thanks buddy lol
Niels0827
Posts: 4294
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:51 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:18 am

SupaLEMONhaze wrote:1. Why is everyone's comments have hey pal, hey buddy etc. and also their avatars are canadian.. Does this have something to do with April fools day?? maybe?

2. does anyone know when the episode will be available uncensored?? I really want to watch it tonight, just wondering if it will be up within the hour or so?


1. Yep

2. Nope
pdfsmail
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:08 am

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 am

I was astonished to see Salida in the show being i live in Colorado Springs( Denver or Colorado Springs is closer to SP than Salida!?)

It still would have been better with the woodland park chickenman in the show.
Last edited by pdfsmail on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:21 am

SupaLEMONhaze wrote:Awesome episode, it was exactly what I wanted (a randy episode) Loved Randy singing buffalo soldier while carrying his balls in a wheelbarrow hahah :P

Now just a couple of ?'s if anyone can shed some light...

1. Why is everyone's comments have hey pal, hey buddy etc. and also their avatars are canadian.. Does this have something to do with April fools day?? maybe?


Try this thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=43636&start=0

SupaLEMONhaze wrote:2. does anyone know when the episode will be available uncensored?? I really want to watch it tonight, just wondering if it will be up within the hour or so?

Thanks buddy lol


In a few days.

Niels0827 wrote:I forgot to mention - I did enjoy the frequent jabs Cartman made about the Pope and Catholicism. After the first time, something told me he was going to do it again.


What jabs? They are all true statements.

I'll give my review later. One thing now: I love how all the automatic machine guns were firing at the local police, and Barbrady and some other officers used only one shot each to get the ones with the machine guns :)

Saves ammo too!
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
TWEAKINZ
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 am

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby TWEAKINZ » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:25 am

i like how they copied scarface
that movie was the best
Niels0827
Posts: 4294
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:51 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:27 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:What jabs? They are all true statements.


They are, but a 'jab' doesn't necessarily have to be false.
Riyk
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Riyk » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 am

Funny Episode..

Great Cartman parts

and best Randy scene was ball bouncing w/weird music
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:30 am

Riyk wrote:And best Randy scene was ball bouncing w/weird music


And when he couldn't get in the door. The American With Disabilities Act requires access into buildings, yet the Colorado law says no to changing existing buildings, guy :lol:
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11181
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 am

9/10

Randy's plot had some interesting twists, and was generally pretty funny. Cartman's plot was handled expertly. Really, I don't have much to say beyond it was a great episode and the first true winner of the season. Randy is also sterile.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
pdfsmail
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:08 am

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 am

Niels0827 wrote:I'm giving it a 7.5.

It's cool how they made a reference to Salida. It's a tiny town in Colorado where I spent a little bit of my summer vacation in 1999.

I liked how Jimbo, Ned, and Barbrady were present, even if Ned didn't have lines. Watching them bounce around with that goofy random music was pretty humorous, even though it was a good laugh when Randy did it his first time around. I also got a kick out of Sharon's scream when she first saw his enlarged sack.

I'd give it a higher score if Stan, Kyle, and Kenny had just a few more lines. Everyone knows I'm not a huge Cartman or Randy fan, but Randy was pretty tolerable in this episode for a good change.


Actually after reading the road mileage sign on the way to Salida they must have been heading back to south park going from canon city to salida on 50... belleview and smeltertown are north of salida (going toward SP....) that implies they have made a long trip to get to Salida
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
dbrxlms18
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion

Postby dbrxlms18 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 am

LOVE IT!!!! As said by my friend eddie, "This episode has changed my life!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests