*1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Kensuke wrote:I don't understand this whole obsession with Kenny not having his hood on. Why is it such a big deal? Isn't his hoodie and muffled voice kind of his trademark?

You remember the scene of Kyle dancing without his green hat in Elementary School Musical (and he had red hair on his head instead of the color green from his hat)? Well it's the same kind of thing: Kenny without his hood. Get it?
mrfluke

Postby mrfluke » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Yeah i too believe it to be Kenny, who else?? Sure Clyde was a mention, especially when Coon was first aired it was suggested that Clyde's lack of sleep could have meant that he was the cape crusader at night. Though it would be too easy to guess so to have kenny talking would be amazing. Also i think the 'DP' (BP)will somehow save the day and Captain Hindsight will most likely be taken back to the other dimension with the monsters as Cartman is left pretending to be seen as the hero, whilst his superhero league friends quit seeing the coon as the villain lol that's my guess :S lets see how many i get right... :santa: :D
Rin-Chan

Postby Rin-Chan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm

I would love for it to be either Clyde or Kenny. Those are the only two that could fit Mysterion. They each have a number of reasons why they could be him. In the words of Craig, "If Clyde or Kenny would be Mysterion, I would be sooo happy."
Gone to find my mind in South Park. Back in five days. If I haven't returned, I'm probably tied in four people's plans. Send help if forced to.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Now airing on the East Coast . . . . .

Finally, who is Mysterion?

What is a Mint Berry Crunch?

Will Cthulhu take over the planet?

Will The Mighty Penguin be able to stop Cthulhu?

Captain Hindsight! We need you now!

These and other questions are about to be answered in: Mysterion Rises
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”