*1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Longtimefan
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Re: Nobody else thinks it's sick that they portrayed Randy m

Postby Longtimefan » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:49 am

bluefartsmcgees wrote:
DanielVincentKelley wrote:I for one think it's demented to present on National TV, a man (be he cartoon) masturbating to dead animals being cooked while in the presence of his son and 3 of his sons friends. I know, it's all in the name of good fun, right? What about when some kids dad, inspired by this episode, destroys his kids life with some similar antic? South Park should be a lot more conscience of their obviously huge influence. With influence as the SP creators have, they can easily steer themselves into hell, if they choose to flaunt their influence so casually.


Dead animals cooked? Shut up hippy.

Anyway, kudos to South Park for the best episode of the season.. that shake weight never got old with me. Big Jim? Come on, that's clever. Then the shake weight says all the stuff you tell a girl so you can get in bed with her; I just think too many young people watching South Park. That was one for us grown up folk. Damn that episode had me in stitches.. the shake weight spraying cooldown gel.. omfg.. sheer genius. Just watched it a 2nd time and lmao yet again. Great end to the season, classic South Park silliness and relevant parody!
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17708
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: Nobody else thinks it's sick that they portrayed Randy m

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 am

DanielVincentKelley wrote:I for one think it's demented to present on National TV, a man (be he cartoon) masturbating to dead animals being cooked while in the presence of his son and 3 of his sons friends. I know, it's all in the name of good fun, right? What about when some kids dad, inspired by this episode, destroys his kids life with some similar antic? South Park should be a lot more conscience of their obviously huge influence. With influence as the SP creators have, they can easily steer themselves into hell, if they choose to flaunt their influence so casually.

You think real-life adults are stupid enough to imitate Randy? There are two things I have to say about that:

1. If you do, you're taking South Park waaay too seriously.
2. If they do, they have pre-existing problems.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Reiska
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Nobody else thinks it's sick that they portrayed Randy m

Postby Reiska » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 am

Big-Will wrote:You think real-life adults are stupid enough to imitate Randy? There are two things I have to say about that:

1. If you do, you're taking South Park waaay too seriously.
2. If they do, they have pre-existing problems.


I really have to agree with that. Pre existing problem of that magnitude would eventually present itself through something.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
LilNugget
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Re: Nobody else thinks it's sick that they portrayed Randy m

Postby LilNugget » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:37 am

Reiska wrote:
Big-Will wrote:You think real-life adults are stupid enough to imitate Randy? There are two things I have to say about that:

1. If you do, you're taking South Park waaay too seriously.
2. If they do, they have pre-existing problems.


I really have to agree with that. Pre existing problem of that magnitude would eventually present itself through something.


Besides, I haven't heard of any teachers imitating South Park and inserting a gerbil in to their teacher's assistants rectums lately. This was hardly even a blip by SP standards of insanity, I think the OP is just a vegan type.
Timmy!
Brendle
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:26 am

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Brendle » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 am

Does Randy masturbate in front of the boys? That's just wrong.

Very out-of-character.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
bluefartsmcgees
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Re: Nobody else thinks it's sick that they portrayed Randy m

Postby bluefartsmcgees » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 am

BRMBug wrote:
bluefartsmcgees wrote:
DanielVincentKelley wrote:I for one think it's demented to present on National TV, a man (be he cartoon) masturbating to dead animals being cooked while in the presence of his son and 3 of his sons friends. I know, it's all in the name of good fun, right? What about when some kids dad, inspired by this episode, destroys his kids life with some similar antic? South Park should be a lot more conscience of their obviously huge influence. With influence as the SP creators have, they can easily steer themselves into hell, if they choose to flaunt their influence so casually.



*spits out juice on monitor* lol! are you serious?


:? I smell a bit here.



*sighs* morning breath and blue farts sorry *laughs*
bluefartsmcgees
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Re: Nobody else thinks it's sick that they portrayed Randy m

Postby bluefartsmcgees » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 am

Big-Will wrote:
DanielVincentKelley wrote:I for one think it's demented to present on National TV, a man (be he cartoon) masturbating to dead animals being cooked while in the presence of his son and 3 of his sons friends. I know, it's all in the name of good fun, right? What about when some kids dad, inspired by this episode, destroys his kids life with some similar antic? South Park should be a lot more conscience of their obviously huge influence. With influence as the SP creators have, they can easily steer themselves into hell, if they choose to flaunt their influence so casually.

You think real-life adults are stupid enough to imitate Randy? There are two things I have to say about that:

1. If you do, you're taking South Park waaay too seriously.
2. If they do, they have pre-existing problems.




agree 100 percent will :D
LilNugget
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby LilNugget » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:09 am

Brendle wrote:Does Randy masturbate in front of the boys? That's just wrong.

Very out-of-character.


You do realize a naked Randy was with Stan in the gay pile in "Goo Backs" right? Totally out of character, there are never masturbation references with Randy's character in this show....

:timmy:
Timmy!
Santy777
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 pm

WTF?

Postby Santy777 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:36 pm

I think is freak than Randy gest excited with cooking shows. Is weird even for SP
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: WTF?

Postby Zazaban » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Santy777 wrote:I think is freak than Randy gest excited with cooking shows. Is weird even for SP

Well, he already had a lot of weird fetishes we knew about.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
SlipKoRnsTein
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby SlipKoRnsTein » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Very good episode, great season... South Park will always be my favorite. See you in season 15, and I hope that 200 and 201 can be back again.
:wink:
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 17708
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:57 am

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm sure they'll be on the DVD, but hell if they ever come back to the site.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Brendle
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:26 am

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Brendle » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:20 pm

LilNugget wrote:
Brendle wrote:Does Randy masturbate in front of the boys? That's just wrong.

Very out-of-character.


You do realize a naked Randy was with Stan in the gay pile in "Goo Backs" right? Totally out of character, there are never masturbation references with Randy's character in this show....

:timmy:

Randy's masturbated before but never IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS.

That's disgusting and out-of-character.

The gay pile in Goobacks was deliberately over-the-top--it was supposed to be really gay.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Run_IL
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 am

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Run_IL » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:06 pm

The Crème Fraîche sounds like Steven Hawking
it is smart like him?
the_commercial
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 am

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby the_commercial » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:54 pm

South Park Shake Weight in Real Life. My gift to you guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2nC_tKq8S8

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests