*1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

LilNugget

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby LilNugget » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Brendle wrote:
LilNugget wrote:
Brendle wrote:Does Randy masturbate in front of the boys? That's just wrong.

Very out-of-character.

You do realize a naked Randy was with Stan in the gay pile in "Goo Backs" right? Totally out of character, there are never masturbation references with Randy's character in this show....

:timmy:

Randy's masturbated before but never IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS.

That's disgusting and out-of-character.

The gay pile in Goobacks was deliberately over-the-top--it was supposed to be really gay.

Right, totally out of character:

Timmy!
joshlcov

Postby joshlcov » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello Children!! How's it going? Aww I miss chef and his wisdom. Loved this episode.... I am thinking about getting my girlfriend a shake weight.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 am

Run_IL wrote:The Crème Fraîche sounds like Steven Hawking
it is smart like him?

Uhh... t-tuesday. Christmas.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Reminder:
Big-Will wrote:Season 14 lists thread here. Make a note of it. I will delete any lists that appear after this post.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Brendle wrote:
LilNugget wrote:
Brendle wrote:Does Randy masturbate in front of the boys? That's just wrong.

Very out-of-character.

You do realize a naked Randy was with Stan in the gay pile in "Goo Backs" right? Totally out of character, there are never masturbation references with Randy's character in this show....

Randy's masturbated before but never IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS.

That's disgusting and out-of-character.

The gay pile in Goobacks was deliberately over-the-top--it was supposed to be really gay.

Brendle, even when I disagree with you, I can normally at least respect the opinion as you present it well and it is backed up. Here, however, I really believe you are nitpicking the hell out of it to justify a pre-existing opinion.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Acidbottle

Postby Acidbottle » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 pm

sad to see the end of another series. the finale was oki, i lauighed out loud 3 times so cant grumble.

overall a pretty average season and id wish theyd go back to their roots with lame production :mrgreen:

seeing sharon sat on the beach with the shake it reminded me that SP is a little too crisp and clinical going :(
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Brendle, even when I disagree with you, I can normally at least respect the opinion as you present it well and it is backed up. Here, however, I really believe you are nitpicking the hell out of it to justify a pre-existing opinion.

Maybe.

I still think Randy masturbating in front of his son is bizarre. Randy's an idiot but even he has standards.

He goes off and masturbates by himself in Overlogging. He hides his dirty habits from his family.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Longtimefan

Postby Longtimefan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 am

Has anyone else realized that showing a woman clearly masturbating a penis shaped object and getting continuously money-shotted (as well as Randy's masturbating while kids are infront of him) was ok to show, but showing a guy with a beard just standing there and calling him muhammed is dangerous and forbidden?

Not saying that was their ultimate goal, but it could easily be argued that they just wanted to see how far they could go and still be allowed to air. Pretty funny imho.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 am

Brendle wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Brendle, even when I disagree with you, I can normally at least respect the opinion as you present it well and it is backed up. Here, however, I really believe you are nitpicking the hell out of it to justify a pre-existing opinion.

Maybe.

I still think Randy masturbating in front of his son is bizarre. Randy's an idiot but even he has standards.

He goes off and masturbates by himself in Overlogging. He hides his dirty habits from his family.

What's more troubling is that the boys just look at him and don't run off to tell Sharon, or even the cops.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:45 am

Big-Will wrote:What's more troubling is that the boys just look at him and don't run off to tell Sharon, or even the cops.

That kind of lack of cause and consequence plaqued that episode quite a lot. It felt more like a separate jokes and shock acts put together than a normal going and flowing South park episode.

Poor in plot wise sense. I sure hope that next season improves, 14 was the worst so far.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
stef4

Postby stef4 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 pm

:santa: i think this episode was a real present :santa: :cartmanangry: PISS OUT MY ASS
damico47

Postby damico47 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:14 pm

you are a douche
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:27 am

I suppose it would have been great if they didn't keep up the shake weight joke for so long. They made their point a little too clear, and even the end seemed redundant.

Did anyone else read the description before seeing the episode and think they were gonna slip in a Julie and Julia reference? I'm surprised they didn't.

Postby The Dark Half » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Are you serious?!? "Now only airing on the East Coast."?!?! Damn!!!........You lucky East-Coast bastards......
Mimsy!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 am

god dammit. Every night when I'm watching Spliced on Qubo, I see at least one Shake Weight ad. During the thing, I can't help but picture Sharon with a look of defeat on her face, shaking away. :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”