*1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip Tweek

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 pm

nwt000 wrote:
I guess the only reason I'm not crazy about the Meteor Shower Trilogy is that the boys are never all together. Other than that, it is pretty good, and all of them better than Funnybot. I just refuse to believe that Funnybot is the worst episode of all time.

I don't think it is either, and I don't think there is a definitive worst episode. All the bad ones are just not entertaining. Only problem is, we seem to be getting hit with more and more of them as time goes on. :(
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

daaavey wrote:Hands down, the worst episode since "Crippled Summer".

This.

Pip Tweek wrote:All the bad ones are just not entertaining. Only problem is, we seem to be getting hit with more and more of them as time goes on. :(

And that. *sigh*

Also, isn't it a bit of a paradox to be serious and logical enough to make an entire episode supposedly proving that "comedy and logic don't go together"? Doesn't compute for me. All sci-fi references aside, was it really worth wasting another 20+ minutes of precious South Park time? I don't think so.
Last edited by VACOOLA on Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 am

nwt000 wrote:I guess the only reason I'm not crazy about the Meteor Shower Trilogy is that the boys are never all together. Other than that, it is pretty good, and all of them better than Funnybot. I just refuse to believe that Funnybot is the worst episode of all time.

They weren't meant to be all together. Cat Orgy was Cartman spending an evening with his babysitter Shelley (Stan's older sister). Two Guys (Naked) in a hot tub was Stan and Pip spending the evening with Butters and Dougie in Mr. Mackey's basement, while Jewbilee was all about Kyle being with the other Jew Scouts. Kenny finally appears in that ep.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
blahnlah

Postby blahnlah » Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 am

Token was the only funny part.

God these new episodes are just getting painful to watch.
Filthy Hobo

Postby Filthy Hobo » Sun May 08, 2011 12:41 am

Worst episode ever. I didn't laugh a single time during the whole episode (although it was nice to see Tyler Perry get buried alive).
nanox89

Postby nanox89 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:07 am

OOOOOOOOH MAMA!!!
What a genial episode!
You have gone from hell to heaven in just a week!
Seriously, this is one of the best episodes ever. One more time, the meta-message worked perfectly with a "pretty god damn funny"
plot.
Congratulations. (This is the kind of episodes i love)
Reznov997

Postby Reznov997 » Sun May 08, 2011 6:36 am

This was a very funny episode, epsically the one with Tyler Perry and Token
rahiem

Postby rahiem » Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 am

Its painfully complicated to watch on this website
WhisperXBA

Postby WhisperXBA » Sun May 08, 2011 9:57 am

Worst episode since Pip, though probably not as bad as Pip.

Crippled Summer was great.

South Park fans have such different tastes.
ItalianMattGuy

Postby ItalianMattGuy » Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Getting a little better since "HUMANCENTiPAD" extremely f*cked up oddity, at least in certain stretches.
I'm sure they're warming up for a great forthcoming new episode.
TheRippedCat

Postby TheRippedCat » Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 pm

wasn't the best episode ever :? the best part was when obama gave the speech and sed tht he needed 2 spend his last moments watching tyler perry kuz hes black :lol: but i think humancentIpad was better
Hevili

"fluent german"

Postby Hevili » Sun May 08, 2011 2:08 pm

i assure you cartman doesnt speak german fluently. My native language is german and i tried real hard to understand what they were trying to say ^^ i guess even google translate would translate that better (no insult =) i guess it was never supposed to be correct german )
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm

WhisperXBA wrote:Worst episode since Pip, though probably not as bad as Pip.

Crippled Summer was great.

South Park fans have such different tastes.

They do and it's so funny. Me, I really did not like Crippled Summer, worst of s. 14. I think fans are so critical over a show that takes 6 days to make. I def. am not one of the fans who says 'they HAVE to mention such and such because it happened in the news!' I could give a rat's ass if Bin Laden's death is ever mentioned. I am not trying to pick it apart to the bone, I simply look at it: did it make me laugh? Did I enjoy the story? Did I enjoy the characters? It's what it all comes down to for me.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Hevili wrote:i assure you cartman doesnt speak german fluently. My native language is german and i tried real hard to understand what they were trying to say ^^ i guess even google translate would translate that better (no insult =) i guess it was never supposed to be correct german )

No way dude, not even the native Germans I know could translate what Cartman was saying - they heard him and then sent me what Cartman SHOULD be saying instead, and they pointed out where Cartman mispronounced a few words.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Reznov997

Postby Reznov997 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:42 pm

This Episode was really good, the part with Tyler Perry and Token is really funny
:timmy:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”